WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is where I'd start compiling into a list. Unfortunately I am slammed again today so someone can take that up if they want.

Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
If it's not cheat (firmly believe that it is) the original list would look like this for me. Nohika, Lyra, or old men. Convert is more difficult but I think we'll find our final original wolf with cheat.

Lynch cheat
 
@SkiOtter who did you block last night?
So uh....funny thing is, I wasn't expecting to not die.....

So I didn't get my block in in time because of the last 5 minute switch off of me..... Didn't think to put a contingency since no one (COUGH COUGH STL COUGH COUGH) would listen to anything I had been saying throughout the day and refused to acknowledge me saying that there was a second blocker so I didn't think there was a snowballs chance in hell of me living
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm nohika now. Incoming word vomit:

I skimmed the entire thread to catch up and reading yesterday made me feel like I was having an aneurysm. 38 pages was a lot to catch up on so I'll go back and re-read some of the important lynches again, but right now my feels are strongest for cheat and lyra. The whole "everyone else said 3m was sketchy so I said 3m was sketchy even though I don't think she's sketchy" by cheat was super weird. Her reaction to almost getting lynched was similar to hmoo's rampage. I think the only other game I've played with her is immuno, and if I remember correctly she didn't actually play much that game, so I'll have to look at more recent games and see her usual villager behavior.

Lyra hasn't done anything that explicitly screams wolf, but I feel like she does a lot of repeating and agreeing with everyone else without offering much in the way of actual analysis.

I also think AM is being weird. I know everyone always thinks she's being weird, but she seems less forthcoming with info than usual.

Other reads based on my skimming:
I'm reading ski, caia, strider, and genny as pretty strong village.
Lupin, STL, rojo as probably village (I would've put them as strong village but I feel like that's a dangerous move to make 😛 )
Coop and pippy I'm leaning slightly village, although I feel like they both usually post more.
DVMD, LISOV, LoTF I'm neutral on. DVMD and LISOV haven't posted enough to really get a good read on, and LoTF has been on the wrong side of a lot of lynches but her posts are reading villagery to me.

lynch cheat
 
If it's not cheat (firmly believe that it is) the original list would look like this for me. Nohika, Lyra, or old men. Convert is more difficult but I think we'll find our final original wolf with cheat.

Lynch cheat
I agree with this list. I will help out and

lynch cheatster

for the time being. I have some deep cleaning in a day to do as my mum is coming tomorrow, so no annoying Lupin today. Remember, do not feed or molest fellow animals!
 
So uh....funny thing is, I wasn't expecting to not die.....

So I didn't get my block in in time because of the last 5 minute switch off of me..... Didn't think to put a contingency since no one (COUGH COUGH STL COUGH COUGH) would listen to anything I had been saying throughout the day and refused to acknowledge me saying that there was a second blocker so I didn't think there was a snowballs chance in hell of me living
So conversion last night? Unless we have a mysterious 3rd blocker that no one has heard of until today. My paranoia is going to hit epic levels pretty soon.
 
So conversion last night? Unless we have a mysterious 3rd blocker that no one has heard of until today. My paranoia is going to hit epic levels pretty soon.
We better not have a ****ing third blocker:dead:
Someone cancelled night. No telling if conversion is allowed during that or not.
^night cancel was my guess too since night ended at 1 am and it then didn't matter much for any other night actions.
 
This does nothing to help my paranoia. 😛
giphy.gif
 
I'd like to look more at AM she's been more quiet today than usual... is it standard play to reveal who you are to be prevented from getting lynched?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My first thought was also night cancelation when I saw night ended early, then I doubted myself when LotF mentioned having an item (I was half awake at that point), but since nothing happened with it that makes sense. It seems we must have either a wolf tinkerer as well, or some items built into the game. I still think conversion happened earlier based on my ask-a-mod answer, but I don't know how common it is for wolves to be able to kill and convert on the same night.

I'm still not liking cheat's meltdown and lack of actual reads/analysis, and given that the other original (possibly the only other) wolf at the time was ny, who generally isn't around much, I can now see how the other wolf/wolves would let her spew that mess on thread. I also have mild sketch feels for AM, and DVMD, LISOV and nohika/guis haven't been around enough to get a good read on. Again, just focusing on finding the last original here, convert-hunting is difficult. So with that said,

Lynch cheat
 
Out of nowhere came a MIGHTY ROAR.

Everyone in the zoo stopped in panic.
Dead is @cheathac
a Tiger, with no abilities, who just couldn't stand up to the lion's mighty roar. She died in a fatal cat fight. 😉

It is still Day 6 lynch closes in ~7.5 hours

Roster:
Active Exhibits:
2. @guisantes
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko - Hippo
11. @cheathac - Tiger
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad