You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unfortunately I can't find any fun beetle gifs or comics. 🙁 Googling "beetle comic" just turns up Beetle Bailey and actual comic books about someone called the Blue Beetle.![]()
...can I win too? I share bad back problemsLynch everyone, but me, I win....ok, fine, mods can win too.
We twins
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could also go with The Beatles tho...Unfortunately I can't find any fun beetle gifs or comics. 🙁 Googling "beetle comic" just turns up Beetle Bailey and actual comic books about someone called the Blue Beetle.![]()
I'm just not feeling the Lyra lynch.
For now,
Lynch LISOV
For now,
Lynch LISOV
Lynch Lyra
I'm too tired to go back and find the quote about busing that she said today, but it really rubbed me the wrong way. Lyra has bussed in past games, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it in this one either.
I also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.
Everyone is feeling my lynch. Is like no one paying any attention? I get it, I didn't post at game start much, posted a lot one day, then became solo vet two days in a row and couldn't keep up as much. It is very normal for me to do that, which is why the suspicion against me is just silly. I'm not doing anything that I don't normally do. But whatever, no one is paying attention
I've now been mentioned suspicious by every player in the game except STL...so screw the BS above of "no one seems to be going that way"... they've gone there is just nothing actually ****ing there so I'm the backup scape goat this game and I'm getting tired of it.
...can I win too? I share bad back problems
We twins![]()
No. Screw everyone.
Just take me out I don't care.
I mean, I was voting there this morning so I'd say I'm kinda feeling it hahaI also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.
I am just kind of on the fence about her rn. The main thing that's holding me back is that I feel like she's a better wolf than what she's been serving up this game (DVMD, I mean that in the most complimentary way possible).
Everyone is feeling my lynch. Is like no one paying any attention? I get it, I didn't post at game start much, posted a lot one day, then became solo vet two days in a row and couldn't keep up as much. It is very normal for me to do that, which is why the suspicion against me is just silly. I'm not doing anything that I don't normally do. But whatever, no one is paying attention
I've now been mentioned suspicious by every player in the game except STL...so screw the BS above of "no one seems to be going that way"... they've gone there is just nothing actually ****ing there so I'm the backup scape goat this game and I'm getting tired of it.
Am I not a player?
Official Day 6 Post-Nap Lynch Tally
DVMD (1)- strider
Lyra (6)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny
LISOV (2)- Lyra, AM
AM (1)- LISOV
10/15 Votes!
Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~2.5 hours)
DVMD (1)- strider
Lyra (6)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny
LISOV (2)- Lyra, AM
AM (1)- LISOV
10/15 Votes!
Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~2.5 hours)
Dude I haven't voted to lynch you once. Not everyone is feeling your lynch.No. Screw everyone.
Just take me out I don't care.
Also, I've mentioned that basically everyone in this game is sketchy to me at one point or another TBH. PARANOIA.
No one is paying attention? 😵But whatever, no one is paying attention
It's like you're channeling MJ when he goes down as a wolf. I can't decide if it's just frustration, or a really really good act.No. Screw everyone.
Just take me out I don't care.
No one is paying attention? 😵
Either lynch me or leave me the **** alone. I'm so over everything.
Actually, mods just take me out. I'm done.
Also, I'd like to go back to this. I know I may not know too much about potential roles in ww, but what kind of role isn't affected by a block besides a strongman kill?2) My block message said: You were blocked last night, good thing [redacted]
No description of how I was blocked, or through what method. Just about its potential consequences to my role.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, that's a crap argument. Every wolfy pup grows up some day 😉I have voted for other wolves in the past when I've been a wolf, but I'm not one to openly question and argue with a fellow wolf like I did with hmoo.
Enjoy this picture where they're all in ridiculous costumes for some reason. It makes about as much sense as this lynch does.Could also go with The Beatles tho...
Last edited:
I enjoy it very much.Enjoy this picture where they're all in ridiculous costumes for some reason. It has about as much logic as this lynch does.
![]()
Either lynch me or leave me the **** alone. I'm so over everything.
Actually, mods just take me out. I'm done.
I mean if you're asking for it, then fine. But I'm confused about where the escalation is coming from. Relynch DVMD
To be clear, @DVMDream , my sketch marks for you have literally nothing to do with your variable activity level on the thread. I didn't like the manner or timing in which you moved off of hmoo, the way you tried to start a lynch on STL after that, and then now are throwing a fit that seemed to go from 0-60 since this morning. I have all the sympathy in the world for the schedule.
So to those voting for me, do you think I completely made up the ask-a-mod item or what? Even STL who was hardcore tunneling on me backed off once I posted about that. I also wish he weren't silenced today so I could know why he's back on me again.
But there are still certain things that I would never do as a wolf. IMO aggressive bussing should only be done as a last resort, and would not at all be called for on D2 when not a single wolf has died yet.Sorry, that's a crap argument. Every wolfy pup grows up some day 😉
Quit tagging me, I'm done. Leave me alone.
Well if she really doesn't want to play anymore, then
unlynch LISOV, lynch DVMD
We're getting into LIS rule territory here.
unlynch LISOV, lynch DVMD
We're getting into LIS rule territory here.
I see your Beatles and raise youEnjoy this picture where they're all in ridiculous costumes for some reason. It has about as much logic as this lynch does.
![]()
needed to fix awkward formatting
Last edited:
To be clear, @DVMDream , my sketch marks for you have literally nothing to do with your variable activity level on the thread. I didn't like the manner or timing in which you moved off of hmoo, the way you tried to start a lynch on STL after that, and then now are throwing a fit that seemed to go from 0-60 since this morning. I have all the sympathy in the world for the schedule.
And before I leave, you're a damn hypocrite. You unlynched hmoo in just the same time frame I did. So screw that reasoning as suspicious.
Anybody? Anybody?Also, I'd like to go back to this. I know I may not know too much about potential roles in ww, but what kind of role isn't affected by a block besides a strongman kill?
It isn't that I am not considering what you've done. The list of originals is getting slimmer, and you still fit in just barely. As I said, if you aren't, I guess old men would be next for me. AM was blocked two nights in a row by ski, so I have her lower due to that. You were blocked N2, But still had three other wolves killing at that time, so not as powerful. I think I posted the issues I've had with some of your posts, which included a bit of mirroring hmoo on Jil thoughts and that weird smiley face you put in a comment to her about you not being a wolf.So to those voting for me, do you think I completely made up the ask-a-mod item or what? Even STL who was hardcore tunneling on me backed off once I posted about that. I also wish he weren't silenced today so I could know why he's back on me again.
But there are still certain things that I would never do as a wolf. IMO aggressive bussing should only be done as a last resort, and would not at all be called for on D2 when not a single wolf has died yet.
Uuuuuhhhhh idkAnybody? Anybody?
A strongman can still be blocked, it just can get through protection.Anybody? Anybody?
Yes, I did. And I started a lynch on another wolf, while maintaining that I felt like hmoo was reading sketchy af. It's probably just perspective, but it still stood out to me in my mind as feeling different than my actions.And before I leave, you're a damn hypocrite. You unlynched hmoo in just the same time frame I did. So screw that reasoning as suspicious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Snow Leopard wasn't in good shape. Going through all the symptoms, the zookeepers came to the sad realization that it was time to let her go. We were unable to find a replacement for the snow leopard, so the snow leopard exhibit will be permanently closed. Fear not, she had a peaceful death and felt no pain. Rest In Peace, sweet Snow Leopard. We love you. <3
Dead is @DVMDream
Lynch close is in 2 hours. Get your votes in.
Active Exhibits:
2. @guisantes
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
12. @strider144
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko- Hippo
11. @cheathac- Tiger
13. @DVMDream- Snow Leopard
Dead is @DVMDream
a Snow Leopard who had no abilities.
Lynch close is in 2 hours. Get your votes in.
Active Exhibits:
2. @guisantes
4. @LyraGardenia
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
12. @strider144
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah
Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko- Hippo
11. @cheathac- Tiger
13. @DVMDream- Snow Leopard
Last edited:
As an aside, if you go down today and do not flip wolf, then STL gets moved way higher onto my sketch list.Even STL who was hardcore tunneling on me backed off once I posted about that. I also wish he weren't silenced today so I could know why he's back on me again.
Welp, guess that answers that.
Lynch Lyra
Mostly for information, sorry if you're not a wolf.
Lynch Lyra
Mostly for information, sorry if you're not a wolf.
Lynch Lyra
Sorry, but you are a question that needs to be answered
(Also beetles are low key gross, sry, and if we're talking Beatles, cdo haaaaaates them)
Sorry, but you are a question that needs to be answered
(Also beetles are low key gross, sry, and if we're talking Beatles, cdo haaaaaates them)
Okay then, unlynch DVMD, lynch LISOV.
Official Day 6 Post-Nap Lynch Tally
Lyra (8)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny, Pippy, Ski
LISOV (2)- AM, Lyra
AM (1)- LISOV
11/14 Votes!
Note voting: @strider144 @LadyOtheFarm @thedrjojo
Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)
Lyra (8)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny, Pippy, Ski
LISOV (2)- AM, Lyra
AM (1)- LISOV
11/14 Votes!
Note voting: @strider144 @LadyOtheFarm @thedrjojo
Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)
As an aside, if you go down today and do not flip wolf, then STL gets moved way higher onto my sketch list.
Agree with this 100%
Note.Official Day 6 Post-Nap Lynch Tally
Note voting: @strider144 @LadyOtheFarm @thedrjojo
Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)
*crickets*
The Blue Beetle was kinda cool. They tried to run him as a teen cartoon character show alongside Nighthawk (angsty Robin) on the WB when I was in middleschool (I think?) Anywho, similar story to Green Lantern in many ways. Oh, and this kid was Latino, so they could diversify.Unfortunately I can't find any fun beetle gifs or comics. 🙁 Googling "beetle comic" just turns up Beetle Bailey and actual comic books about someone called the Blue Beetle.![]()
ooh! you couldve also gone with beetlejuice!Unfortunately I can't find any fun beetle gifs or comics. 🙁 Googling "beetle comic" just turns up Beetle Bailey and actual comic books about someone called the Blue Beetle.![]()
I had voted for Lisov before... and maybe I would go there again, but cdo not liking beetles and Lyra not talking about anything good about them (my role and the dead convince me this is a village code type thing), all says I should
Lynch Lyra
Lynch Lyra
Clarify: cdo does not like the band The Beatles (I said earlier). I have no idea her thoughts on beetles.I had voted for Lisov before... and maybe I would go there again, but cdo not liking beetles and Lyra not talking about anything good about them (my role and the dead convince me this is a village code type thing), all says I should
Lynch Lyra
(though tbh i feel like maybe it would have gotten put in there because of The Beatles so my logic could still work on that front. Like a "your head zookeeper hates The Beatles, so naturally a beetle is a baddie" or something)
I had voted for Lisov before... and maybe I would go there again, but cdo not liking beetles and Lyra not talking about anything good about them (my role and the dead convince me this is a village code type thing), all says I should
Lynch Lyra
Oh shoot! Really?
Unlynch LISOV
Lynch Lyra
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh shoot! Really?
Unlynch LISOV
Lynch Lyra
Clarify: cdo does not like the band The Beatles (I said earlier). I have no idea her thoughts on beetles.
(though tbh i feel like maybe it would have gotten put in there because of The Beatles so my logic could still work on that front. Like a "your head zookeeper hates The Beatles, so naturally a beetle is a baddie" or something)
There is also:
Checking in after dinner...
Um
#lynch lyra# cause why not at this point
Um
#lynch lyra# cause why not at this point
Ah... hmmm. Ok. I kinda figured your second thought was the way it went, but why have a beetle unless somebody on the mod team likes or hates them?Clarify: cdo does not like the band The Beatles (said before). I have no idea her thoughts on beetles.
(though tbh i feel like maybe it would have gotten put in there because of The Beatles so my logic could still work on that front. Like a "your head zookeeper hates The Beatles, so naturally a beetle is a baddie" or something)
which is why i mentioned it in the first place. so many zoo animals why choose a beetleAh... hmmm. Ok. I kinda figured your second thought was the way it went, but why have a beetle unless somebody on the mod team likes or hates them?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K