WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And yeah, it's a consensus, but at the time of the message there were an equal number of wolves & villagers in the chat, plus one neutral so that could really go either way.

Members don't see this ad.

Actually it does mean something. When communicating from dead chat there needs to be a consensus. The wolves can't just pull one over on the villagers. Furthermore they wouldn't have made it sound like it came from raf if they had the numbers to do the message outright. The toothless comment that pippy picked up on was their way of proving who it came from. So they have to agree on the whole message. The only reason it was able to be manipulated in LK was because the wolves built an item specifically to mess with it. But it was the alive wolves that messed with it not the dead ones. The only way a dead wolf can do anything is of you're lupin and con the dead into thinking someone's a wolf when they're not. Still not sure how she managed that but it was a beautiful thing to behold. I'm not saying it's foolproof or anything, but I am saying why the hell would I be under consideration now with the other sketchy ppl available.
I've watched village sort a message and then peace out, leaving a wolf to mess with the message. Those messages have almost been sent out several times, except a villager came on at the last minute. I've also seen a villager ok the wolf altered message either because they forgot the person was a wolf or were to lazy to read it before saying ok.

I am just saying, it would not take much.

I wasn't looking at you before, but you brought up some interesting points all by yourself.

And this isn't me saying STL is suspicious, just that I don't think you could possibly get any idea of who said that. Not to mention, it could have been a wolf we've already lynched who said that. So I think focusing on that snippet doesn't help.
Don't think it sounds like FS or hazelmoo.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've watched village sort a message and then peace out, leaving a wolf to mess with the message. Those messages have almost been sent out several times, except a villager came on at the last minute. I've also seen a villager ok the wolf altered message either because they forgot the person was a wolf or were to lazy to read it before saying ok.

I wasn't looking at you before, but you brought up some interesting points all by yourself.
Lololol have at.

Or because the dead villagers just didn't care. I don't once in dead because I don't think the dead should have an impact on the game...so if there is some mixed partial wolf/village message or whatever I'm not going to change it.

My guess would be Lyra. Especially the Nyanko lyra interaction D1 (IIRC) was suspicious.
I'm not sure what you're referring to, these were my only posts about/directed at ny D1:

I didn't see that as a grudge vote either, ny is notoriously hard to read. But I didn't play last game, so maybe I'm missing something.

I don't think it's as rare as you're making it out to be, I was a wolf in the last 3 games I played. I skipped a couple games in there, so it wasn't actually three games in a row, but it happened. However, I agree that you wouldn't defend a fellow wolf this hard D1, so I don't think that's what's going on. I'm not getting sketch vibes from ny or LotF at the moment.

THANK YOU. I was reading this thinking "umm, ny definitely wasn't a wolf in HTGAWM." When no one said anything I was starting to think maybe you hadn't played that game and were a wolf the game before or something. :laugh:
I'm not getting how that's suspicious.

@LyraGardenia Was the item actually called "food" or just described as such?
It was just called food. Since it seems quoting PMs is allowed: "You stumbled upon some extra food! Food is the currency of the animal world. Use it to bribe the mods and ask-a-mod a question. Have your question in by lynch close tomorrow or risk losing it!"

I have no idea what the message means, but maybe the "we" refers to the wolf talking about themselves and another wolf.
It's a very unusual sentence when you make it "so-and-so and I don't care for such frivolous things" or whatever the exact quote was. Just strange wording all around. I don't know. I think it might do more to exclude people who wouldn't write in that style than to zero in on someone who does write in that style because weird. And especially hard without context.

Reactions: 1 user
I just want to know how you know you were seered when you claimed vanillagers get no notifications of actions performed on them. Seems like you forgot raf never had the chance to seer anyone and you're backtracking a bit now.

That's how I know there's no notifications, I got seered and didn't get notification

It's a very unusual sentence when you make it "so-and-so and I don't care for such frivolous things" or whatever the exact quote was. Just strange wording all around. I don't know. I think it might do more to exclude people who wouldn't write in that style than to zero in on someone who does write in that style because weird. And especially hard without context.

I think we should ignore it altogether. It is a distraction, not anything that'll help find a wolf. And you'll end up like a dog chasing its tail if you keep attempting to guess who'd right that especially since it could be an already dead wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we should ignore it altogether. It is a distraction, not anything that'll help find a wolf. And you'll end up like a dog chasing its tail if you keep attempting to guess who'd right that especially since it could be an already dead wolf.
I don't think it's fair to call it only a distraction OR to discount Strider's interpretation of it, considering strider was on nyanko before pretty much anybody else for doing the same kind of thing for the other quotes.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think you got seered but just my opinion
Ok, so how are you thinking that anyone in the chat knows Coop's role? The only other interpretation for that is that you think Coop is a wolf and the wolves messed with the wording in that section of the message to get us to trust her.

And there might be wolves in dead chat but so was Raf, the seer. I always end up seered early if the seer is newer because I come off so sketchy. Raf seered me, how else would she know I was the platypus? How else would they know one was in the game? Unless you are saying that the wolves managed to manipulate the message after it had already been written. That would take an item of some sort and I don't see that happening. Regardless think what you will. STL is most likely village though, otherwise he would be extremely dedicated to bussing or converted. But originals first.
She didn't seer you because I blocked her N1 and then she died. So unless this is a game where she got seering results the night she died too... But I would think there would be sketchier people to be concerned about instead of you. TBH.

I feel like I'm missing something (not because of anyone in particular, but because I skimmed 38 pages in one day), but coop, why do you think you were seered? Just because of the message from the dead?

Edited because autocorrect changed "coop" to "cool"

Since it seems some votes are stacking up on me (a tally would be nice...), I'm a beetle, I'm a boring vanillager. I already told you guys the only information I've got, from the item. So if you think I'm a wolf, either you think I'm completely making up the item (which is not my style at all), or I wasted the item to ask a question the wolves would already know the answer to (which would be dumb). And I'll remind you that I went after hmoo pretty hard I feel when she was lynched, which again is not my style to bus a fellow wolf that aggressively. I'll admit I read 3m, Finn, and somewhat cheat wrong, but I'm not the only one. And yesterday I said that strider had a good point bringing up ny's lowercase posting style matching the wolf PMs, I feel like a wolf would have either ignored or tried to discredit that.

I'll go with lynch LISOV to try to get the old men talking, they haven't been around enough for me to have much of a read on them, other than SOV had some weird reads when he first joined the game. (@LetItSnow @StartingoverVet)

I don't think it's fair to call it only a distraction OR to discount Strider's interpretation of it, considering strider was on nyanko before pretty much anybody else for doing the same kind of thing for the other quotes.

But that message was easily able to narrow down to certain people either on or not on a lynch. Makes it easier.

This message he's just trying to decided who wrote it when he barely knows anyone since it is his first game. Not saying he hasn't done well, he has but even I couldn't tell you who wrote that and I've played with everyone many times. It just isn't something worthwhile to chase especially without knowing if the wolf who wrote that is even alive, thus making chasing that a distraction.

Ok, so how are you thinking that anyone in the chat knows Coop's role? The only other interpretation for that is that you think Coop is a wolf and the wolves messed with the wording in that section of the message to get us to trust her.

Unless hmoo seered her for some reason night 1 and wolves decided to put that out there as a distraction.

But that message was easily able to narrow down to certain people either on or not on a lynch. Makes it easier.

This message he's just trying to decided who wrote it when he barely knows anyone since it is his first game. Not saying he hasn't done well, he has but even I couldn't tell you who wrote that and I've played with everyone many times. It just isn't something worthwhile to chase especially without knowing if the wolf who wrote that is even alive, this making chasing that a distraction.
I don't think it makes sense to discard one of the few pieces of decently reliable info we have. It's not like I think we should lynch based solely off the message, but it's a bad choice to throw it out.

I don't think it makes sense to discard one of the few pieces of decently reliable info we have. It's not like I think we should lynch based solely off the message, but it's a bad choice to throw it out.

No it is a very good choice to pitch it. I've played this game nearly 7 years running now. If I thought for a second it would help, I'd be all over it. Believe me, I'm very good at picking up on even subtle things in the way people post so if I thought I could pin that on a specific person, I'd be all for it. It isn't a long enough snippet for me to do that and it sure as hell won't help someone who doesn't really know the players.

Unofficial Day 6 If You Want Something Done Right, Do It Yourself Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (3)- guis, Lupin, Coop
LISOV (1)- Lyra

4/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~4.5 hours)

By the way, nyanko could have said that. She's dead. Any of the currently dead wolves could've said it. You're chasing a post that has a higher probability of being said by a dead wolf than a living one.

No it is a very good choice to pitch it. I've played this game nearly 7 years running now. If I thought for a second it would help, I'd be all over it. Believe me, I'm very good at picking up on even subtle things in the way people post so if I thought I could pin that on a specific person, I'd be all for it. It isn't a long enough snippet for me to do that and it sure as hell won't help someone who doesn't really know the players.
Really, though? Like (just as an example) do you really think it sounds like Pippy? Such that if the vote were between Pippy and one other person, you could break the tie?

(Not saying Pippy is sketch, just needed an example)

I feel like I'm missing something (not because of anyone in particular, but because I skimmed 38 pages in one day), but coop, why do you think you were seered? Just because of the message from the dead?

Edited because autocorrect changed "coop" to "cool"
Yup they mentioned my role. And FWIW @SkiOtter I gave results the night ppl died when there was going to be communication back to the living. Also could have been an error of the mods. Just saying how else would they have known? We can move on now. Lyra is sketchy, let's lynch her :p

Really, though? Like (just as an example) do you really think it sounds like Pippy? Such that if the vote were between Pippy and one other person, you could break the tie?

(Not saying Pippy is sketch, just needed an example)

No, it doesn't sound like anyone in particular. And I'm not placing a bet on a damn post that is twice as likely from an already dead wolf. What part of that don't you get?

Lyra is sketchy, let's lynch her :p
Any reason why other than apparently my interaction with ny D1? I'd appreciate you responding to my earlier post about that, I'm still not getting how it was suspicious.

It doesn't need a comma. And I'm currently doing this while the world is spinning.
1) Shockingly I agree with DVMD's entire take on this all. That must mean a dizzy DVMD is like a sober SOV. Food for thought.

2) My block message said: You were blocked last night, good thing [redacted]
No description of how I was blocked, or through what method. Just about its potential consequences to my role.

Official Day 6 I Can't Be Expected To Sit Around On WW And Update Your Tallies Especially When You're Making Fake Lynch Votes- Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (4)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop
LISOV (1)- Lyra

5/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~4.5 hours)

Last edited:
Any reason why other than apparently my interaction with ny D1? I'd appreciate you responding to my earlier post about that, I'm still not getting how it was suspicious.
Well I suppose I should go search for them all now :p? Besides that D1 interaction, your comments have been very wishy washy. Non committal responses as well as not being very helpful. Man I wish STL wasn't silenced today.

He's been liking posts but hasn't commented on the thread, and he appeared in the lynch tally without voting on thread.
Ah yeah good point...

(Thought maybe he died but then remembered that I have actually seen him liking my posts occasionally today)

and he had put a contingency in last night, so that's how he was in there

Do we know who was silenced the previous days before coop and STL? I don't think I realized that we had silencing going on TBH until yesterday when coop was silenced.

Do we know who was silenced the previous days before coop and STL? I don't think I realized that we had silencing going on TBH until yesterday when coop was silenced.
I'm gonna be honest, it's weird it was right out of the blue like that, are we sure it was a silencer?