WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@SummerTheLynx Are you silenced? Like this if so.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Official Day 6 I Can't Be Expected To Sit Around On WW And Update Your Tallies Especially When You're Making Fake Lynch Votes Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (4)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop
LISOV (1)- Lyra
AM (1)- LISOV

6/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~4 hours)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna be honest, it's weird it was right out of the blue like that, are we sure it was a silencer?
only thing I could think of if it IS a silencer is it was someone who wasn't around at the beginning who's doing the silencing (cough cough old men dvmd cough cough) or people who weren't around/aren't very talkative were the ones being silenced to begin with.

only thing I could think of if it IS a silencer is it was someone who wasn't around at the beginning who's doing the silencing (cough cough old men dvmd cough cough) or people who weren't around/aren't very talkative were the ones being silenced to begin with.

Or it is an item. Or the person silencing decided not to do at first.

Definitely not me. I may not have posted at first but I rarely miss night actions.... still boring vanillager. Sick of being vanillager to the point this is my last game for a long while

Well I suppose I should go search for them all now :p? Besides that D1 interaction, your comments have been very wishy washy. Non committal responses as well as not being very helpful. Man I wish STL wasn't silenced today.
I already quoted my posts about/directed at ny above, please explain to me why you think that was suspicious.

and he had put a contingency in last night, so that's how he was in there
His contingency vote was for cheat, he's now on there voting for me.

Official Day 6 I Can't Be Expected To Sit Around On WW And Update Your Tallies Especially When You're Making Fake Lynch Votes Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (4)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop
LISOV (1)- Lyra

5/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~4.5 hours)
@LyraGardenia I'm preeeeetty sure he hadn't been on this one when I made that post

Last edited:
Or it is an item. Or the person silencing decided not to do at first.

Definitely not me. I may not have posted at first but I rarely miss night actions.... still boring vanillager. Sick of being vanillager to the point this is my last game for a long while
Yeah I wasn't really thinking you, and actually had edited to include your name in there too, simply because you weren't around as much so I was just keeping it as a possibility.

And I was ignoring it potentially being an item in my post when saying if it WAS a silencer, could've been this

I sure hope the silencing is by an item. Otherwise, I'm uncomfortable with the silencer's choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
My paranoia is kicking in if this just appeared with the possibility that it's a new convert ability.

Also agreed that if it was mod action, it should have been announced on thread.

Hey @Coopah, I don't appreciate being ignored. Quoting the post where I quoted my D1 interaction with ny, in case you missed it:

I'm not sure what you're referring to, these were my only posts about/directed at ny D1:

I'm not getting how that's suspicious.

It was just called food. Since it seems quoting PMs is allowed: "You stumbled upon some extra food! Food is the currency of the animal world. Use it to bribe the mods and ask-a-mod a question. Have your question in by lynch close tomorrow or risk losing it!"

Hmm I have been summoned. Oh yes. My apologies, was very late and headache had set in when I closed night. STL was silenced for the day as punishment for intentionally disregarding mod orders. Let it be a warning or something. Carry on.

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone who has played with me in past when silencing was a thing knows i hate silencing. I wouldnt use it if i had it. Or would just use it on the LIS half of me...

Anyone who has played with me in past when silencing was a thing knows i hate silencing. I wouldnt use it if i had it. Or would just use it on the LIS half of me...
Well it was confirmed that STL was a mod smiting so that theory's out the window anyway ;)

But it does seem like you have used it on your other half.... :thinking: :p

You were correct I was thinking of Jilary. However, still leaving my lynch vote where it is for now. You are one of two ppl I believe could be original wolf

Who's the other person? Or did I miss you saying that already?

Lynch Lyra
I'm too tired to go back and find the quote about busing that she said today, but it really rubbed me the wrong way. Lyra has bussed in past games, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it in this one either.

I also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.

Lynch Lyra
I'm too tired to go back and find the quote about busing that she said today, but it really rubbed me the wrong way. Lyra has bussed in past games, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it in this one either.

I also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.
I have voted for other wolves in the past when I've been a wolf, but I'm not one to openly question and argue with a fellow wolf like I did with hmoo.

You were correct I was thinking of Jilary. However, still leaving my lynch vote where it is for now. You are one of two ppl I believe could be original wolf
Okay, then can you explain why you thought my interactions with Jil were suspicious?

ETA: Or are you referring to Jil's interactions with ny?

Official Day 6 Post-Nap Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (6)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny
LISOV (1)- Lyra
AM (1)- LISOV

8/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~3 hours)

Last edited:
Yup Jil interaction with Ny. Do you have another option other than yourself?
Well I'm voting for LISOV, I'd still like to hear more from him/them. The other people I'd consider sketchy are AM, DVMD, and possibly you. Lower on my sketch list but still possibilities for the last original are Pippy, STL and LotF.

Official Day 6 Post-Nap Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (6)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny
LISOV (1)- Lyra
AM (1)- LISOV

8/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~4 hours)
Pretty sure it's about 3 hours until my death now. ;)

Lynch Lyra

I'm leaning DVMD, but I don't have a fully-formed argument. Lyra hasn't sketched me out too much.

Ehn. I should probably just vote already. It's been a really long day and I'll probably be in bed well before the lynch deadline / any last-minute drama anyway. Not that anything is really going to beat last night's.

lynch dvmd

Could just have fun with it and ****post for the rest of your death day :laugh:
Unfortunately I can't find any fun beetle gifs or comics. :( Googling "beetle comic" just turns up Beetle Bailey and actual comic books about someone called the Blue Beetle. :laugh:

Don't jinx us pls
Hey, last night was high drama and it got a woof. There could be the most epic of waffle-fests and it's not going to beat it unless it gets a woof -- in which case I'd be just fine with that jinx.

I give up. Forget I'm the first one to point it just how much hazel was agreeing with jilary and defending both Jil and nyanko....

Whatever... back to the kitty.