WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Official Day 6 I Can't Be Expected To Sit Around On WW And Update Your Tallies Especially When You're Making Fake Lynch Votes Lynch Tally

DVMD ()-
Lyra (4)- STL, guis, Lupin, Coop
LISOV (1)- Lyra
AM (1)- LISOV

6/15 Votes!

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~4 hours)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
only thing I could think of if it IS a silencer is it was someone who wasn't around at the beginning who's doing the silencing (cough cough old men dvmd cough cough) or people who weren't around/aren't very talkative were the ones being silenced to begin with.

Or it is an item. Or the person silencing decided not to do at first.

Definitely not me. I may not have posted at first but I rarely miss night actions.... still boring vanillager. Sick of being vanillager to the point this is my last game for a long while
 
Well I suppose I should go search for them all now 😛? Besides that D1 interaction, your comments have been very wishy washy. Non committal responses as well as not being very helpful. Man I wish STL wasn't silenced today.
I already quoted my posts about/directed at ny above, please explain to me why you think that was suspicious.

and he had put a contingency in last night, so that's how he was in there
His contingency vote was for cheat, he's now on there voting for me.
 
Or it is an item. Or the person silencing decided not to do at first.

Definitely not me. I may not have posted at first but I rarely miss night actions.... still boring vanillager. Sick of being vanillager to the point this is my last game for a long while
Yeah I wasn't really thinking you, and actually had edited to include your name in there too, simply because you weren't around as much so I was just keeping it as a possibility.

And I was ignoring it potentially being an item in my post when saying if it WAS a silencer, could've been this
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey @Coopah, I don't appreciate being ignored. Quoting the post where I quoted my D1 interaction with ny, in case you missed it:

I'm not sure what you're referring to, these were my only posts about/directed at ny D1:




I'm not getting how that's suspicious.


It was just called food. Since it seems quoting PMs is allowed: "You stumbled upon some extra food! Food is the currency of the animal world. Use it to bribe the mods and ask-a-mod a question. Have your question in by lynch close tomorrow or risk losing it!"
 
only thing I could think of if it IS a silencer is it was someone who wasn't around at the beginning who's doing the silencing (cough cough old men dvmd cough cough) or people who weren't around/aren't very talkative were the ones being silenced to begin with.
Anyone who has played with me in past when silencing was a thing knows i hate silencing. I wouldnt use it if i had it. Or would just use it on the LIS half of me...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Lyra
I'm too tired to go back and find the quote about busing that she said today, but it really rubbed me the wrong way. Lyra has bussed in past games, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it in this one either.

I also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.
 
Lynch Lyra
I'm too tired to go back and find the quote about busing that she said today, but it really rubbed me the wrong way. Lyra has bussed in past games, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it in this one either.

I also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.
I have voted for other wolves in the past when I've been a wolf, but I'm not one to openly question and argue with a fellow wolf like I did with hmoo.
 
You were correct I was thinking of Jilary. However, still leaving my lynch vote where it is for now. You are one of two ppl I believe could be original wolf
Okay, then can you explain why you thought my interactions with Jil were suspicious?

ETA: Or are you referring to Jil's interactions with ny?
 
Yup Jil interaction with Ny. Do you have another option other than yourself?
Well I'm voting for LISOV, I'd still like to hear more from him/them. The other people I'd consider sketchy are AM, DVMD, and possibly you. Lower on my sketch list but still possibilities for the last original are Pippy, STL and LotF.
 
Lynch Lyra
I'm too tired to go back and find the quote about busing that she said today, but it really rubbed me the wrong way. Lyra has bussed in past games, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it in this one either.

I also still kind of want to lynch DVMD, but I might be tunneling there since no one else seems to be feeling it.
I'm leaning DVMD, but I don't have a fully-formed argument. Lyra hasn't sketched me out too much.

Ehn. I should probably just vote already. It's been a really long day and I'll probably be in bed well before the lynch deadline / any last-minute drama anyway. Not that anything is really going to beat last night's.

lynch dvmd
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad