WVSOM, Here I Come!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Clink

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in people. I got the call this morning. I'll be withdrawing for WesternUCOMP as soon as I get the letter!!! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :D :clap:

Congrats! I'll be seeing you there in a month. If you need an apartment - I got a pretty sweet deal for you - easy walking distance to the school and right next to the anatomy lab.
Congrats again!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm really excited for you. Like I said in the other thread, I've been waitlisted for going on 8 months now and it is killing me. OK, mind if I scream real quick?

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I feel better. Was your call 2 weeks after they initially called and asked if you were available? I hope I have the same luck as you, but I know I'll get called the day before class. Grab a pencil and drive, right?

My call came today, approximately three weeks after the availability call. I did call the school yesterday to see if my letters had arrived.(I've been bombarding them with more rec. letters) Then this morning they called to tell me I had a seat in their class.
My wife and I will be looking for housing, so if any of you have any info. please let us know. I am so elated that I don't think I've touched ground since this morning!!!!