WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not that it matters now but I voted for Mad Jack and so did Remi.. Just saying :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
sobsob, counting? you'sa doin' it wrong.....
:roflcopter::roflcopter::roflcopter::roflcopter:

Members don't see this ad.

Mayor Vote

Brightimpressio 12 (BI, gross, sv88, ashg, jayna, crystal, rx, evilS, haxx, epivet, willow, bluesail, )
UFP 1 (rww)
Madj 9 (madj, Beagle, wildchild, gella, wzoo, kittyy,sand_cat,UF12, remi)

Vote closes: 12 noon EST.
Missing votes: @aggiegirl88 , @magbags

Night actions please!

updating for mis-tallied votes…

FYI: Mods are split …… SOV prefers candy….. Devyn prefers bacon.

Members don't see this ad :)
missms_baconpopcorn.jpg

It's never too late to join the bacon revolution. We even have chocolate bacon caramel popcorn- we're that bold. Be bold. Vote bacon.

Elect UFprevet12. I'm not a fan of UF, but us Florida people got to stick together ;)
UF has joined Team Savory. If you stick together, we're within a vote of tying this race!

Never give up, never surrender!
Strawberry-Cheesecake-with-Strawberry-Syrup.jpg

And do try the cheesecake, regardless of who wins. It's delicious both in victory and defeat.

I need some more cheesey goodness @madjack! Not into bacon...... candy is starting to look real good :p

Reactions: 1 user
This prompted me to drive through and get a bacon breakfast sandwhich.

Yum!

Members don't see this ad :)
:bullcrap::bullcrap::bullcrap:

I feel like some mentors should be required to post with these ones.

:bullcrap::bullcrap::bullcrap:

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

Angels seems almost a little more inappropriate than love to flank my posts. So I went with the most unDocE possible. But I am officially opening up for advice giving buisness. First rule of thumb... dont ever lynch me, SOV, LIS, JDH, or Nutmeg early. Sometimes you gotta leave the 'fun' people in for a while, even if they also are the 'above average wolves' (for the most part). Cause you're just eliminating the fun people then. As far as this game goes:

9fb75edf3b6b8dfaeea58e79b1d105503ae5bead83d08764def98b2e72003a1b.jpg

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

Reactions: 1 users
I'm so hungry now... My breakfast sucked compared to bacon.

I'd like to point out that candy is a perfectly acceptable breakfast...

f5cdabe3f8e239c60811476caf5ce218.jpg

I decided to read this thread on an empty stomach. Huge mistake. There better be some bacon in my fridge!!

Missing 3 Night action PMs…
As soon as we get those, we can move forward.

I am giving until 12pm EST to waffle on your mayor vote. Night close at 1pm or when all PMs are received whichever is first.

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

Sometimes you gotta leave the 'fun' people in for a while, even if they also are the 'above average wolves' (for the most part). Cause you're just eliminating the fun people then.

:angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:
:thumbup: :thumbup:

This is true. I've left people alive just for the fun of playing with them. because I'd rather lose playing good players than win by killing them early.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry I just read through all this--last night I fell asleep on the couch after work, oops. Anyway, elect Mad Jack. Because bacon.

Mayor Vote

Brightimpressio 12 (BI, gross, sv88, ashg, jayna, crystal, rx, evilS, haxx, epivet, willow, bluesail, )
UFP 1 (rww)
Madj 10 (madj, Beagle, wildchild, gella, wzoo, kittyy,sand_cat,UF12, remi,mags)

Vote closes: 12 noon EST.
Missing vote: @aggiegirl88

Night actions please…. Night deadline is 1pm EST. Still missing 1 PM.

The time of judgement nears. If we get even two more people to join our cause, or one person switches their vote, we can win this thing! You could be that voice, humble citizen. Your vote can make a difference. Heed the call of bacon, cheese, and all things savory and good in the world!
Bacon-Shortage-Ron-Swanson.jpg

The time of judgement nears. If we get even two more people to join our cause, or one person switches their vote, we can win this thing! You could be that voice, humble citizen. Your vote can make a difference. Heed the call of bacon, cheese, and all things savory and good in the world!
Bacon-Shortage-Ron-Swanson.jpg
:heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:
I think we have found the new Lupin.
:heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

Reactions: 4 users
Lupin is my favorite DADA professor...WHOO DEVYN IS BACK TO BEING DEAN!

I guess it is not surprising that life on a farm should revolve around food, and so it was on your first day of WW101. The election came down to a referendum on Candy (Team brightimpressio) or Bacon (team mad jack). SOV is firmly in the candy camp, and Devyn is in the Bacon camp…. Happily for SOV, Candy wins, Penn we's win, but really all that matter is Brightimpressio is your new farm manager/mayor! She will receive her new instructions on how to run the farm shortly.

After tallying the votes, it is noted that Aggiegirl was absent from the balloting. The farm animals all mutter and hope she has not wandered too far from the farm, cause bad things happen out there. "never get out of the boat!".

It is Night 1. All PMs have been received, and we will be sending out results shortly…. Do NOT discuss any of these results until the Night 1 write-up has been posted on the thread.

There are 24 people in the game. Good luck.

The Roster:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
4- @UFprevet12
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
7- @bluesails
8- @wildchild210
9- @aggiegirl88
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand-cat
13- @SV88
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
16- @rxelle
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack
24- @Rwwilliams[/quote]

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Literally was about to say "hmmm... no results. This is the appropriate time to begin bemoaning that the mod has abandoned you"

But i see Sobsob posted "a moment ago". Literally just avoided the wrath of cranky villagers.
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'd like to congratulate Brightimpressio on her well-earned victory. Well done.

I'd also like to remind all the rest of you that we are all doomed, and I warned you.
full.jpg
Seriously though, can't wait for the night's results!

Where on earth did you find a pic thats so creepy?

After a close election, the farm animals head to the stalls, cages, pens, nests, burrows, house, hay stacks, or wherever else they live, and all have a bite of candy or a little bacon before they go to sleep. Life on the farm is difficult, and you would think the animals would all go sleep soundly, but as is apt to be the case in WW games, the night is abuzz with activity. Things happen at night. It is kind of scary when you think about it, so try not to think about it…

A few of the animals were curious about the new farm manager. What were her motives for running for office? Would she be a good leader or bad.

Unfortunately, as there is a snow storm coming, the farm newspaper was not printed, and most of the activities remain a mystery to the farm animals (and their mentors …snicker snicker…)…

Still, dawn arrives in the morning, as it has every other day, even without rainbow pooping unicorns around, and the animals wake up to a beautiful snow-covered farm. They all begin to gather around the breakfast table when there is a cry of alarm from Kaydubs… Everyone heads out to grounds outside the farmhouse when they discover UFPrevet12 lying dead. A short distance away is a half-eaten piece of cheese. One of the hungry critters goes to eat the rest of the cheese when DocEspana yells, "Don't eat that, it might have killed her!" The cheese is quickly dropped by the critter and everyone slowly walks away from the peacock body , leaving it out for the vultures (aka Nyanko) to feed on. Perhaps someone didn't like how the peacock was always praising how pretty she was.

Although most of the animals have lost their appetite, they return to the breakfast table. Our clever old man LIS starts counting the animals and realizes that one animal is missing. Beagleholly is nowhere to be found. A complete search is made of the farm. A number of animals remark on how old she was and maybe she crawled away to die as many animals often do. Unfortunately, without her remains, no one knows the true identify of Beagleholly.

A muttering starts to build from the animals, and their bloodthirst is rising. SOMEONE has to pay for all this death…. Slowly starting with WTF a chant of Lynch begins, it is picked up by Samoa, and Lupin, and soon all the mentors are screaming for someone to be lynched. The farm animals are transformed, and they are ready to do it.. They are ready to finally lynch someone!

So it begins. Start lynching!

It is Day 2. Lynch will close at 8pm EST. The next night will close at 5am EST, so send in your PMs before you go to sleep. You may use contingencies (like block DocEspana unless he has been killed, then block Nyanko instead).

There are 22 people in the game. Good luck.

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
7- @bluesails
8- @wildchild210
9- @aggiegirl88
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand-cat
13- @SV88
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
16- @rxelle
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack
24- @Rwwilliams

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
10- @Beagleholly, ????