WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm going to be at work a lot today. I'll be away from SDN until about 5 or 6 pm PST. I may be able to get on for a short time at lunch, but only if I have time to go to a wifi spot.

Am I allowed to request that the mods put in my vote for beagleholly for the next day cycle (day 10 I think it will be)? Do I need to make a future vote bold text? Mods, I'd like to vote lynch beagleholly for day 10. (Assuming, of course, that I am alive and able to vote and that beagle is alive and able to be voted for.)

I'm not convinced by the role reveal, because it's an animal that could be a villager or wolf in my mind. So far the predators have been wolves and the prey animals have been villagers. A cat is smaller than the other predators, but still a predator.

Those animals have been wild and/or animals that typically prey on farm animals whereas I AM a farm animal.

Members don't see this ad.

We will have to see what happens during this night cycle. If there isn't a villager kill tonight, we can probably assume there was a conversion, especially if we are thinking there are 2 or 3 wolves left at this point.

We will have to see what happens during this night cycle. If there isn't a villager kill tonight, we can probably assume there was a conversion, especially if we are thinking there are 2 or 3 wolves left at this point.
I'm betting on a 5:1 ratio, initially, which would mean 4 wolves to start.

Members don't see this ad :)
If we're really going to end this game by randomly lynching "suspicious characters," why don't we have more role reveals? Some of you seem very eager to point fingers without contributing anything of substance or contributing anything about your own roles.

If we're really going to end this game by randomly lynching "suspicious characters," why don't we have more role reveals? Some of you seem very eager to point fingers without contributing anything of substance or contributing anything about your own roles.
All of us have already revealed our roles. A lot of players have even seen mine in action lol. We had BI seered, haxx is a sheep, and theres a couple other revealed roles in there if you go back and look through the thread. Also, I think it was magbags who was only saved from wolves because she'd been eaten by our goat. So there's 4, barring conversions, and you can hang me once there's 4 left to get it down to three if we're still playing. There is another confirmed villager I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting...

I haven't caught up yet. I got a new mattress last night and I slept like the dead (which was very necessary after the week I had). I love hockey btw, and I made it past the halfway point with the deaths so I am quite pleased with myself ^.^

tumblr_m7oouuQUOY1rppw5a.jpg

Gotta love that she wasn't alpha wolf. #winningvillagertigerblood

Reactions: 3 users
I still find it kinda suspicious that the cat was brought up twice in the write ups when it wasn't really necessary to bring it up. It made sense to bring crystal and sand_cat up in the write ups a few times because they were actually relevant. I don't know. A cat is still a carnivore that can kill (some) farm animals, and Beagle definitely couldn't have killed anyone night 1. Per SOV's most recent write up this still makes me suspicious.

I still find it kinda suspicious that the cat was brought up twice in the write ups when it wasn't really necessary to bring it up. It made sense to bring crystal and sand_cat up in the write ups a few times because they were actually relevant. I don't know. A cat is still a carnivore that can kill (some) farm animals, and Beagle definitely couldn't have killed anyone night 1. Per SOV's most recent write up this still makes me suspicious.
If I recall correctly, the mentions of the cat were (1) implying I'd be upset about rxelle's death (which makes sense, because I lose out on my special ability that way) and (2) saying I'm happy the dog is gone (maybe they had to find the cat or something?). If I were a wolf, it wouldn't be fair that they kept making such heavy-handed references to a wolf's ID.

Members don't see this ad :)
night closed….. results pending…

As an educational lesson: I will often close night if I receive all "essential" (i.e. affecting the game) PMs… I will give the people with non-essential PMs until the deadline to send their stuff in. It just keeps things moving along faster. So, even if I have closed, and you have something you can do, send it in (after deadline no dice).

That is all.

All of us have already revealed our roles. A lot of players have even seen mine in action lol. We had BI seered, haxx is a sheep, and theres a couple other revealed roles in there if you go back and look through the thread. Also, I think it was magbags who was only saved from wolves because she'd been eaten by our goat. So there's 4, barring conversions, and you can hang me once there's 4 left to get it down to three if we're still playing. There is another confirmed villager I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting...

Just because we know what someone's role is/was earlier on, doesn't mean they weren't converted.

If we still think a coyote is a wolf, maybe someone who taunts others is a wolf. Coyotes are tricksters and mischievous after all...

Evilsquirrel's quick death doesn't do much to change the mood of the farm animals. They know there is at least one more wolf out there, and they have heard that at least one is the killing machine. Paranoia begins to slowly set in…. It is only going to get worse every day from here on if this doesn't end soon. This night, there is just a tiny bit less camaraderie as each animal tries to stay hidden in their own hiding space. In the middle of the night there is a loud squawk, but nobody even bothers to go and investigate. In the morning the villagers only find the carcass of a turkey. It has been completely eaten, and apparently it was a mini-thanksgiving because containers for gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, yams, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, and more were found scattered throughout the yard. Whoever has eaten this meal won't be doing any killing the next night. All they can probably manage is talking (and watching football if it were in season).

Remi987654321, a turkey, and a villager, who will make the wolves too stuffed to kill when killed has been killed (I think I killed the use of the word kill in that killing sentence).

It is Day 10. Lynch deadline 9pm. MOAR LYNCHING. MOAR CRAZY THEORIES. MORE DEAD TROLLING! MOAR MORE MOAR MORE!

There are 10 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
If we still think a coyote is a wolf, maybe someone who taunts others is a wolf. Coyotes are tricksters and mischievous after all...
I'm on the list of people to be hung, just like erryone else. Like I said, if we get down to just all the confirmed villagers, I am the first of us to go. While I am not a wolf, logically I fit in around 4th or 5th to last to be lynched, if the wolves don't eat me first.

Reactions: 2 users
Trolling is so much easier for wolves. What am I supposed to do? Taunt the wolves? I don't even know who they are :(
HEY YOU, WOLF THE VILLAGERS HAVEN'T FOUND YET. YEAH YOU. YOU'RE GOING DOWN.
Just doesn't have as much power as a dead wolf brag :(

Reactions: 3 users
Lynch BeagleHolly.

My order for lynching is Beagleholly> Crystallight> rwwilliams> wildchild> grosslyincandescent> willowleaf>madjack> brightimpressio> magbags> haxx

Just based on evidence, if our team lynches in thus order we should win.

Trolling is so much easier for wolves. What am I supposed to do? Taunt the wolves? I don't even know who they are :(
Even as a living villager I feel like my threats are pretty empty lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
Logically it's just where I should fall on everyone's spreadsheet. Between those last four, I'd probably vote for magbags myself.
I'd vote for me, because I'm already dead. No need to fear losing another villager!

I'm going to be at work a lot today. I'll be away from SDN until about 5 or 6 pm PST. I may be able to get on for a short time at lunch, but only if I have time to go to a wifi spot.

Am I allowed to request that the mods put in my vote for beagleholly for the next day cycle (day 10 I think it will be)? Do I need to make a future vote bold text? Mods, I'd like to vote lynch beagleholly for day 10. (Assuming, of course, that I am alive and able to vote and that beagle is alive and able to be voted for.)

I'm not convinced by the role reveal, because it's an animal that could be a villager or wolf in my mind. So far the predators have been wolves and the prey animals have been villagers. A cat is smaller than the other predators, but still a predator.
SOV, willow put in her vote for Beagle in the above post since she was going to be away at work for most of the rest of the day.

That means beagle is majority, and so Lynch Baaaahgle

Lynch BeagleHolly.

My order for lynching is Beagleholly> Crystallight> rwwilliams> wildchild> grosslyincandescent> willowleaf>madjack> brightimpressio> magbags> haxx

Just based on evidence, if our team lynches in thus order we should win.
elgaeb hcnyL
?tsil hcnyl ad no hgih os m'I yhw ksa I naC

ES brought attention to RWW for having such a weird role. This was long before people were really suspicious of ES. Unless she was really thinking that far ahead that makes me not super suspicious of RWW, although the role is really weird. It would be easy for a wolf to claim that role just because there's like a 0% chance any other person in the game would have it.

elghaaaaB hcnyL ?wonk ay ,gniknird yad ,sulP .sdrawkcab gnitsop ta kcus yllatoT .spoO

I don't have my spreadsheet on me, so I was sort of guestimating. But I think I mixed up you and GI.
To me GI is more suspicious than RWW. We guessed GI was a rooster and she agreed to that but since GI never really role revealed I have no clue if she's just trying to hide behind a role that we guessed or if that's really her role.

To me GI is more suspicious than RWW. We guessed GI was a rooster and she agreed to that but since GI never really role revealed I have no clue if she's just trying to hide behind a role that we guessed or if that's really her role.
Like I said, I think I mixed them up. GI>wildchild>RWW

:peeking::peeking:
The best wolf brags are living wolf brags
:peeking::peeking:

Hope I was tasty. Go get those wolves!

Even in death, you're saving one of our butts from being a meal! You're a hero, remi!
I'm wondering why they killed Remi. Remi had already revealed that he would keep them full for a while - why not target someone else? Are they trying to convert someone tonight?

YOU GUYS HAVE MADE SOME GOOD POINTS ABOUT BEAGLE... I NOTICED ALSO THAT SHE ASKED FOR ROLES TO BE LISTED DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO. IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A WEIRD THING TO ASK FOR AS A VILLAGER BECAUSE THEN YOU END UP PUTTING ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE SPOT TO GIVE THE WOLVES EASY ACCESS. IT SEEMS REASONABLE TO ME THAT A CAT WOULD BE OUR NEXT WOLF. MAYBE SHE'S NOT *JUST* A CAT, BUT SOMETHING MORE, LIKE A MOUNTAIN LION? LYNX? THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME WONDER IF SHE COULD ACTUALLY BE A VILLAGER IS THAT A CAT WAS REFERENCED IN TWO WRITE-UPS, AND MADE TO SEEM NOT REALLY THAT THREATENING. WHY WOULD A WOLF PLAYER MISS THE MOUSE, FOR INSTANCE? THEN AGAIN, IT MAY JUST BE THAT SHE NEEDED THE MOUSE FOR HER POWER AND WOULD HAVE KILLED IT OFF LATER ANYWAY.

SORRY BI, I THOUGHT WHEN I QUOTED AND AGREED WITH THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED I WAS A ROOSTER AND TYPING IN CAPS WAS MY "ABILITY", THAT MADE IT CLEAR BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG. I AM A ROOSTER, TYPING IN CAPS IS MY ROLE'S ABILITY. THE NOISIEST FREAKIN BIRD AROUND.

I WISH I COULD STOP SHOUTING ALL THE TIME. WISTFUL SIGH.

Official Lynch vote:

MadJ 1 (Bagel)
Bagel 5 (MJ,willow, rww, hax, GIJoe)

Uncast votes: 4 @Crystalight33 @wildchild210 @brightimpressio @magbags

Waffles: Battered is being mixed and poured as I write this. They will be ready to serve.

Lynch Deadline: 9pm, or whenever the hell I want, cause I can.

h6AAAF735

Reactions: 1 users
SORRY BI, I THOUGHT WHEN I QUOTED AND AGREED WITH THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED I WAS A ROOSTER AND TYPING IN CAPS WAS MY "ABILITY", THAT MADE IT CLEAR BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG. I AM A ROOSTER, TYPING IN CAPS IS MY ROLE'S ABILITY. THE NOISIEST FREAKIN BIRD AROUND.

I WISH I COULD STOP SHOUTING ALL THE TIME. WISTFUL SIGH.

Just checking ;)