WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm gonna getcha getcher nose I'm gonna getch getcher toes...

Members don't see this ad.

I was just thinking about possible wolfy roles in this game- We've had a bear and a wolf in sheep's clothing, now a fox, would a coyote make sense for another? Maybe a Wily Coyote? With conversion abilities? And 1 more if there's appx. a 1:5 ratio? Just a thought for people with abilities that may be able to figure that kind of thing out.
It also wouldn't surprise me if there's a literal wolf. Or maybe even a person? I mean, we eat farm animals lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was just thinking about possible wolfy roles in this game- We've had a bear and a wolf in sheep's clothing, now a fox, would a coyote make sense for another? Maybe a Wily Coyote? With conversion abilities? And 1 more if there's appx. a 1:5 ratio? Just a thought for people with abilities that may be able to figure that kind of thing out.
)?evil I erehw melborp a ylno esoht era ro( noil niatnuom ebyam ro ,aedi doog a ekil sdnuos etoyoC .)reilrae tuoba yrros ,os fi ,yrros,ton fi( siht ekil klat ot desoppus ma llits I fi erus toN

It also wouldn't surprise me if there's a literal wolf. Or maybe even a person? I mean, we eat farm animals lol
Kittyy was pretty much a literal wolf. She was just unseerable.

There could be a cougar, or some other predator that sometimes hunts farm animals.

Kittyy was pretty much a literal wolf. She was just unseerable.

There could be a cougar, or some other predator that sometimes hunts farm animals.
True. Yup, I think cougar and coyote are probably on the list somewhere.

Also, again, I am FEMALE. FYI
I think I'm the only guy here and alive, come to think of it.
image.png

Reactions: 4 users
WRONG.

2c0a2c4d0feaefd681aff675ba2ec016a5f5d110f5f5b370943a6e22042df95a.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DANG GUYS I MISSED EVERYTHING! WE ARE REALLY NAILING THESE WOLVES NOW!! I WISH I HAD BEEN AROUND FOR THE LAST LYNCH, BUT I'LL DEFINITELY BE HERE FOR THE NEXT. IT'S TIME TO TAKE DOWN EVILSQUIRREL FOR GOOD!
VictoryDance.gif

ALSO, HAXX, I'M SORRY, I FEEL LIKE CRAP NOW FOR DOUBTING YOU. I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG ON THAT ONE. I'M GLAD WE GOT THE REAL WOLF INSTEAD!

Reactions: 1 user
Unfortunately, sometimes the thing you dread is exactly the thing that you get. So it is for the villagers tonight. Epivet is sitting in her pig sty, resting after her evening's investigation. She is ruminating on the events that have transpired these past 8 days. She never knew she would be so influential, and once things started happening, she never knew she would last this long. She has no regrets. She is sitting in her mud bath, sipping her pina coladas when she receives a visit that she had been expecting, and predicting all day. She is not surprised to see her adversary across the way, but she is more curious who she has brought with her. She knows someone or someones are out there, but they are being a bit cagey, as if they don't trust that they will be successful at their night's task, or perhaps they have become more cautious after the deaths of their partners in crime.

"I suspected you all along, you lying sack of **** (redacted due to SDN TOS)."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what they all say porky."
"Well, you might as well get it over with, I am not going to tell you anything."
"What, you misunderstand me", the werewolf replies "I don't mean to kill you. I have never killed anybody. Well, maybe that once, but that was just because I wanted the cheese. Usually I just like to tag along and get into trouble".
"Then who?".
<evil laugh> "You still don't know? You still don't know who has done all the killing after the first night. Sleeping and playing among you there is one who is the primary KILLER. The rest of us, we are just comic relief. This one, a monster I tell you. No heart. No morals. Just gets the job done"
"OMG. OMG. OMG. Who can it be… I have to war…………….."
<silence> <epivet falls to the ground unaware of her own death>

"It's done!, What was all that talk about".
"Oh, nothing, just telling some campfire stories to scare those villagers, well maybe not stories, more like, facts."
"Whatever, let's go, we have planning to do".

And the wolves walk off. Their night's dirty deed done.

Be afraid villagers. Be very afraid. Your nightmares are not over yet.

The true villager seer, and discoverer of wolves, epivet has been killed.
The farm is mourning the loss of the last inquisitive farm animal. Now the only way for them to root out the evil amongst them is their own wits. And THAT is a scary thought.

It is Day 9. Lynch is over when consensus is reached. Then we will move to night.

There are 12 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
19- @remi4301
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

I'd be more sad about this if I didn't see it coming and if I hadn't been accepted to vet school!!! Ee!

Good luck villagers! Find my murderers! LET THEM TASTE SWEET VENGEANCE!

Reactions: 6 users
I'd be more sad about this if I didn't see it coming and if I hadn't been accepted to vet school!!! Ee!

CONGRATS!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Thank you!!! :highfive:

LYNCH EVILSQUIRREL!
vSc91T.gif

CONGRATULATIONS ON VET SCHOOL!!

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!

**********Lynch ES**********

Whelp, this is wayyyyy out there but I'm bored, don't want to study, and am way too awake to go to sleep yet. I think it's interesting that in SOV's write up he mentions that one of the wolves has done all of the killing except for the FIRST NIGHT. Who among us was incapacitated the first night? Jennabeagle. It might just be a coincidence, but it's better than anything else I've got right now (except for ES, obviously).

She's also been flying under the radar for most of the game, so I'm curious.

Evilsquirrel and beagleholly were the last two on my spreadsheet that were red (red = very wolfy... yes, I color coded my spreadsheet). I vote we lynch beagleholly once we get ES. Of course, there may be converted wolves, but I think these are the last two of the original wolves.

1) Beagleholly never defended a villager (or maybe only when it was a villager who was sure to be lynched, and it was too late for the defense to help - i left my spreadsheet at home so I can't be sure).

2) She voted for ES and Jayna but only after they were outed by epi. A wolf would not continue to defend someone who was seered as a wolf.

3) She never voted for kittyy (kittyy was never a clear bandwagon - we still had people voting for haxx, so it was less clear that a wolf could vote for kittyy without accidentally help us lynch her).

4) She posts often enough to not look suspicious, but generally hasn't contributed good strategy posts.

5) When she votes, she generally puts her vote in for someone who already has several votes, so she doesn't stand out.

Two people are still black on my spreadsheet (black = not too suspicious, but I'm not sure they're villagers). Crystal and rww. I doubt they are original wolves though, because their posting/voting pattern is not bland enough for a wolf. They stand out a little more by being one of the first to vote for someone who was not a confirmed wolf. Crystal was the first to vote for sandcat or rww I think, in one of the more recent days. Not really wolfy. Rww has made a couple non-wolfy votes/posts I think, but the details are on my spreadsheet at home.

Whelp, this is wayyyyy out there but I'm bored, don't want to study, and am way too awake to go to sleep yet. I think it's interesting that in SOV's write up he mentions that one of the wolves has done all of the killing except for the FIRST NIGHT. Who among us was incapacitated the first night? Jennabeagle. It might just be a coincidence, but it's better than anything else I've got right now (except for ES, obviously).
We think alike :)

Hey, should we lynch beagle first, in case ES does need to be the last wolf lynched?

Evilsquirrel and beagleholly were the last two on my spreadsheet that were red (red = very wolfy... yes, I color coded my spreadsheet). I vote we lynch beagleholly once we get ES. Of course, there may be converted wolves, but I think these are the last two of the original wolves.

1) Beagleholly never defended a villager (or maybe only when it was a villager who was sure to be lynched, and it was too late for the defense to help - i left my spreadsheet at home so I can't be sure).

2) She voted for ES and Jayna but only after they were outed by epi. A wolf would not continue to defend someone who was seered as a wolf.

3) She never voted for kittyy (kittyy was never a clear bandwagon - we still had people voting for haxx, so it was less clear that a wolf could vote for kittyy without accidentally help us lynch her).

4) She posts often enough to not look suspicious, but generally hasn't contributed good strategy posts.

5) When she votes, she generally puts her vote in for someone who already has several votes, so she doesn't stand out.

Two people are still black on my spreadsheet (black = not too suspicious, but I'm not sure they're villagers). Crystal and rww. I doubt they are original wolves though, because their posting/voting pattern is not bland enough for a wolf. They stand out a little more by being one of the first to vote for someone who was not a confirmed wolf. Crystal was the first to vote for sandcat or rww I think, in one of the more recent days. Not really wolfy. Rww has made a couple non-wolfy votes/posts I think, but the details are on my spreadsheet at home.
This. This this this this this.

When the game is over I would LOVE to see what this spreadsheet looks like!

Reactions: 1 users
Also, I hadn't even figured out the hint in SOV's write up yet, but that definitely fits right in. I think the goat just chose beagle by chance the first night and accidentally ate a wolf.

We think alike :)

Hey, should we lynch beagle first, in case ES does need to be the last wolf lynched?
Great minds ;) I'm really tempted to lynch ES again right away because then we'll know for sure if we actually need to kill all the wolves before her or if she's just bluffing. I, unfortunately, also need to continue voting for her until she's dead, but if enough people want to lynch Beagle it really doesn't matter. All of the seers/blockers/etc that I've had conversations with have been suspicious of Beagle for a while, so I feel like she's as good a bet as we've got.

Also, I hadn't even figured out the hint in SOV's write up yet, but that definitely fits right in. I think the goat just chose beagle by chance the first night and accidentally ate a wolf.
We really have great timing. Nobody has anything to post for like an hour and then we both post at the same time lol

Great minds ;) I'm really tempted to lynch ES again right away because then we'll know for sure if we actually need to kill all the wolves before her or if she's just bluffing. I, unfortunately, also need to continue voting for her until she's dead, but if enough people want to lynch Beagle it really doesn't matter. All of the seers/blockers/etc that I've had conversations with have been suspicious of Beagle for a while, so I feel like she's as good a bet as we've got.
Yeah, that might be a good idea, because if there are converted wolves, then we at least know whether to wait on ES or not. Plus it frees up your vote for beagle if we need it. And maybe we'll reach consensus really fast for ES, and get to move the game along a little faster.
We really have great timing. Nobody has anything to post for like an hour and then we both post at the same time lol
:highfive:

Yeah, that might be a good idea, because if there are converted wolves, then we at least know whether to wait on ES or not. Plus it frees up your vote for beagle if we need it. And maybe we'll reach consensus really fast for ES, and get to move the game along a little faster.

:highfive:
Whoot whoot!

I'm just putting this out there; for the rest of this game I am going to be very very careful with when I place my lynch vote.

Pretty much the same people I had been considering, but knowing somebody else is on the same page makes me feel better about it. I totally hate to accuse without solid evidence, and all of these people seem "off" but not certainly so. In any case:
tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif