WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You go on believing that… it's fine.
You will be sorely disappointed when you make it to the big leagues.
Alert: SOV is a big meanie

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_lyusueUrjo1r43tu1o1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, MadJack, I like alpacas more. It doesn't hurt as much to get kicked by an alpaca :p I've gotten some pretty nasty llama kicks.

Sorry, MadJack, I like alpacas more. It doesn't hurt as much to get kicked by an alpaca :p I've gotten some pretty nasty llama kicks.
There's a reason they made my role mean, after all lol.

Alpacas are all adorable and prancey and fluffy. Llamas are spitting kicking hellbeasts.

5067245a413804face58d9abc25c6c0d4ff7d8eaca0baa276e467c25e095232f.jpg

I actually accidently gave away my role in the pre-game thread with this pic, because I didn't know our roles were anonymous lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am now back home. Sorry for my long absence today. WW is probably going to motivate me to add internet on my phone...:laugh:

I bet the wolves knew beagle had the neutral role, since they know who the villagers and wolves are. So now I'm not sure what to think about who voted for beagle... I don't know that it tells us much, since people either voted for beagle or missed the whole vote. And it doesn't matter much to wolves if the neutral character is lynched, right? It loses them a day that they could have gotten a villager lynched, but it also gave wolves an extra day to be safe from suspicion while we were focused on beagle.

Borborygmi can be heard, keeping up the villagers half the night. Someone(s) had undercooked poultry perhaps?
Otherwise, it was a quiet night.

No one has died.

It is Day 11. Lynch deadline 12pm EST.

There are still 9 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
10- @Beagleholly, Barn cat, non-villager

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

THE WOLVES THAT WE'VE LYNCHED SO FAR HAVE HAD "HIDDEN" ABILITIES, ONES WE COULDN'T SEE THE RESULTS OF ON THE THREAD. THAT LEADS ME TO THINK THAT ANY REMAINING ORIGINAL WOLVES ALSO HAVE HIDDEN ABILITIES... SO MY TOP CHOICES WOULD BE WILDCHILD, MAGBAGS, OR WILLOW. I THINK EVERYONE ELSES' ABILITY IS APPARENT BASED ON WHAT THEY POST. I HAVE TO THINK ON IT A BIT MORE, THOUGH.

My spreadsheet order, which had been right for me so far, goes in this order next: Crystallight> wildchild> grosslyincandescent> rwwilliams> madjack> brightimpressio> magbags> haxx

I don't really have a spot for willowleaf yet. I know my top three and myself aren't wolves, I'll really have to look into votes and place based on that. We might lose a couple more villagers before that last wolf, but statistically I don't see how we can lose unless we're wrong about someone in the top 3 that gets converted later or something.

On the contrary GI, I think if villagers can have silly post restrictions then wolves can too. I think it's odd that we have both a chicken and a rooster after going through that whole 2 sheep thing. And you didn't actually tell us what your role was, you let someone guess a loud animal and then said, Yup you got it! A coyote is also a loud animal.

MJ, I think it's unlikely that Crystal is an original wolf. A horse is one of the first roles that would be included in a farm game. She role revealed early and no one else has that role. She could have been converted, of course.

Do we think there is still an original wolf? If so...

Haxx -- I think he was a villager on Day 7. ES tried to get us to vote for haxx instead of kittyy.

Crystal -- I think she was a villager at some point. On Day 5, she randomly goes against the kittyy/haxx bandwagoning and votes for rww. I don't know if rww is a wolf or villager, but either way, it's odd for a wolf to be first to vote for someone who isn't already under lots of suspicion.

Wildchild -- Back on Day 4, she voted for remi when aggie had a big bandwagon going and remi only had one vote. If WC was a wolf, she would know that she was putting in the second vote for a villager. Kind of stands out, which points to villager.

I don't think MJ or BI are original wolves. Neither one ever tried to stay under the radar. Maybe a wolf would try to do the opposite of staying under the radar to avoid suspicion, but I just don't get a wolfy vibe from BI or MJ.

That leaves magbags, grossly incandescent, or rww as my top three guesses for an original wolf. If we're looking for converted wolves, then of course I have to start all over.

Willow, I think we are looking for another original. I don't think 3 is enough for 24 players. We're probably also looking for a convert, but it will easier to find the original.

Willow, I think we are looking for another original. I don't think 3 is enough for 24 players. We're probably also looking for a convert, but it will easier to find the original.

In that case, lynch rww. The only one on my top-three list who did not ever vote for kittyy. I think the kittyy/haxx thing was a good measure of wolfiness, because it was never a bandwagon and she was not a seer-revealed wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
I know kittyy in real life and didn't want to believe she'd huff and puff and blow our houses down for dat reason. I was suddenly and inevitably betrayed :(

On the contrary GI, I think if villagers can have silly post restrictions then wolves can too. I think it's odd that we have both a chicken and a rooster after going through that whole 2 sheep thing. And you didn't actually tell us what your role was, you let someone guess a loud animal and then said, Yup you got it! A coyote is also a loud animal.

MJ, I think it's unlikely that Crystal is an original wolf. A horse is one of the first roles that would be included in a farm game. She role revealed early and no one else has that role. She could have been converted, of course.
I WAS JUST POINTING OUT A TREND THAT I NOTICED AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE WORTH BRINGING UP. IT CERTAINLY COULD BE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU. I GUESS THE CHICKEN/ROOSTER THING MIGHT BE WEIRD, BUT THERE WAS A PIG/PIGLET AND A SHEEP/LAMB, AND WE'VE ALL HAD DISTINCT ABILITIES UNLIKE WHAT THE TWO SHEEP CLAIMED. THE PERSON I WAS RESPONDING TO POSTED EXACTLY MY ROLE AND ABILITY BEFORE I HAD EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL QUESTION, SO AS I SAID BEFORE I THOUGHT BY QUOTING THEM AND RESPONDING TO THEM I WAS BEING CLEAR. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT TOO BECAUSE IT'S SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS TRAIT. NEXT TIME ILL BE SURE TO REWRITE THE ROLE/ABILITY AND INCLUDE A PHOTO :)

RIGHT NOW IM LEANING TOWARD WILDCHILD. WILLOW HAS BEEN ACTIVE IN ANALYZING PEOPLES ACTIONS AND HAS HELPED WITH THE LYNCHING OF A FEW WOLVES, SO I DOUBT SHE IS AN ORIGINAL WOLF DESPITE HER LACK OF AN OBVIOUS ABILITY. IT SEEMED FROM ONE OF THE WRITEUPS LIKE MAGBAGS HAD BEEN TARGETED BY WOLVES ONE NIGHT BUT ESCAPED, MAKING ME THINK THAT SHE IS PROBABLY NOT AN ORIGINAL WOLF, EITHER. ILL GIVE IT SOME MORE THOUGHT AND POST MY DECISION TOMORROW.

I WAS JUST POINTING OUT A TREND THAT I NOTICED AND THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE WORTH BRINGING UP. IT CERTAINLY COULD BE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU. I GUESS THE CHICKEN/ROOSTER THING MIGHT BE WEIRD, BUT THERE WAS A PIG/PIGLET AND A SHEEP/LAMB, AND WE'VE ALL HAD DISTINCT ABILITIES UNLIKE WHAT THE TWO SHEEP CLAIMED. THE PERSON I WAS RESPONDING TO POSTED EXACTLY MY ROLE AND ABILITY BEFORE I HAD EVEN SEEN THE ORIGINAL QUESTION, SO AS I SAID BEFORE I THOUGHT BY QUOTING THEM AND RESPONDING TO THEM I WAS BEING CLEAR. I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT TOO BECAUSE IT'S SUCH AN OBNOXIOUS TRAIT. NEXT TIME ILL BE SURE TO REWRITE THE ROLE/ABILITY AND INCLUDE A PHOTO :)

RIGHT NOW IM LEANING TOWARD WILDCHILD. WILLOW HAS BEEN ACTIVE IN ANALYZING PEOPLES ACTIONS AND HAS HELPED WITH THE LYNCHING OF A FEW WOLVES, SO I DOUBT SHE IS AN ORIGINAL WOLF DESPITE HER LACK OF AN OBVIOUS ABILITY. IT SEEMED FROM ONE OF THE WRITEUPS LIKE MAGBAGS HAD BEEN TARGETED BY WOLVES ONE NIGHT BUT ESCAPED, MAKING ME THINK THAT SHE IS PROBABLY NOT AN ORIGINAL WOLF, EITHER. ILL GIVE IT SOME MORE THOUGHT AND POST MY DECISION TOMORROW.

Don't be sorry, I'm not offended. I'm just pointing out what I think is suspicious.

Actually unlynch wildchild lynch crystal
After reading da written stuff by everyone else... I'm thinking crystal is high on my list. I knoes that I'm not a wolfy-wolf and
Crystal -- I think she was a villager at some point. On Day 5, she randomly goes against the kittyy/haxx bandwagoning and votes for rww. I don't know if rww is a wolf or villager, but either way, it's odd for a wolf to be first to vote for someone who isn't already under lots of suspicion.

her justification for crystal not seeming wolfy is going against da wagon wheel by voting for me... but if she knew kitty was a wolfy-wolf and haxx wasn't, she could have known she'd come off more villager-y by throwing a vote my way.

Actually unlynch wildchild lynch crystal
After reading da written stuff by everyone else... I'm thinking crystal is high on my list. I knoes that I'm not a wolfy-wolf and

her justification for crystal not seeming wolfy is going against da wagon wheel by voting for me... but if she knew kitty was a wolfy-wolf and haxx wasn't, she could have known she'd come off more villager-y by throwing a vote my way.
Maybe. Hmm, I need to reread that in the morning. Whiskey does not help my WW skills :laugh:. For that day, wolf-crystal would not vote for kittyy, because kittyy was a wolf and not in the lead. Wolf-crystal might vote for haxx (Jayna and ES both did), but I can also see the wolves wanting someone to vote for someone other than haxx, in case the haxx votes came back to haunt them once we realized we had lynched a villager and started looking at who voted for haxx. That way, if Jayna and ES got revealed as wolves, crystal could say that she didn't vote with them so she's not a wolf.

However, Crystal also did vote for kittyy though in the whole haxx/kittyy thing on Day 7, and at the time she voted, kittyy only had 2 votes. That's not wolfy.

Maybe. Hmm, I need to reread that in the morning. Whiskey does not help my WW skills :laugh:. For that day, wolf-crystal would not vote for kittyy, because kittyy was a wolf and not in the lead. Wolf-crystal might vote for haxx (Jayna and ES both did), but I can also see the wolves wanting someone to vote for someone other than haxx, in case the haxx votes came back to haunt them once we realized we had lynched a villager and started looking at who voted for haxx. That way, if Jayna and ES got revealed as wolves, crystal could say that she didn't vote with them so she's not a wolf.

However, Crystal also did vote for kittyy though in the whole haxx/kittyy thing on Day 7, and at the time she voted, kittyy only had 2 votes. That's not wolfy.
Mm... yeah. You right... I'm confused now.

I will be gone part of tomorrow as well (I work a lot on the weekends so I'll be less active until about 3:30pm PST tomorrow, but will try to check in at my lunch break). I just want to say that I am not positive on my rww lynch vote, and I don't want to accidentally start a bandwagon by sounding more sure than I am. I am confident in the reasoning that I've posted, but I don't know for sure that she is a wolf and not a villager who accidentally votes like a wolf. She did stand out in the mayor voting in a non-wolfy way (she left her vote with UFprevet after UFprevet stopped campaigning) - I don't think rww posted any more on the thread that day after UFprevet switched her vote, so I don't know if wolf-rww simply didn't see the change, or if villager-rww had no reason to bandwagon because she's a villager. Although it also seems odd for a villager to leave their vote with someone who was obviously not going to win, rather than switching their vote to where it can actually make a difference in the mayor election results.

Also, I have gotten a wolfy vibe from rww's posts off and on since day 1 - not all the time, but consistently enough that I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is. Maybe it's partly due to rww's voting restriction that makes it hard to strategize and sound like a villager, but it seems like she is able to post more strategy now. Either she's a wolf who used the role as an excuse to not help strategize as much earlier and is being more clear now that she was suggested as a possible wolf, or she's a villager who is still figuring out the limits of her role.

Okay, so sorry guys, was snowboarding today and had no reception on the mountain so I missed….a lot. (And I have sore gluteals to prove it)

I really am just a clumsy horse with rotten luck. I've been trying not to trip over players who I thought were either useful (as far as good theories, useful known abilities, or, ya know, the mayor). SV88 was just awful luck, I saw where she was posting, but not a whole lot so I figured I'd trip over her, and then the mods made it sound like I'd killed her in my pm from them. That's why I role revealed then because I honestly thought I'd accidentally played some sort of role in her death. Then, Wildzoo was posting novellas (I love you WZ!!) in her posts, and I thought it would be funny to read a backwards novella. And I picked GI because who wouldn't find yelling backwards funny. As far as voting for rww when everyone else was bandwagoning, I wasn't sure if either kittyy or haxx was a wolf because I wasn't convinced that there couldn't be two sheep since we'd just lynched a lamb. Then, I voted for kittyy when we lynched her because of the whole 'who role revealed first' (tripping over her first was just a random choice because I liked her name lol).

So, if you lynch me, you'll be down to 6 (5?) villagers. But at least no one will have to talk backwards anymore :(
5af4797350f69771c471e4a603ca275e-reverse4.gif

And lynch rwwilliams, cause I still don't trust the whole Zebu thing. I know we had a peacock, but those are actually pretty common (around here anyway) and I dunno, Zebu are not common.

Reactions: 1 users
Rww, wild child, and GI are the highest three on my list. I'll analyze more later. Rww's role just seems odd to me (honestly, no one else would ever claim the role zebu so it would be an easy wolf cover up) and wildchild's ability seems very odd to me, as well as vague. GI has had very odd voting trends. I agree with the coyote idea, and I feel like she only claimed the rooster role after we'd already guessed it. Out of all three I'd probably say that the zebu stands out the most to me, and then probably GI. Wildchild, if she's telling the truth, could be very useful to us, but I'm still not convinced that she's telling the truth.

Rww, wild child, and GI are the highest three on my list. I'll analyze more later. Rww's role just seems odd to me (honestly, no one else would ever claim the role zebu so it would be an easy wolf cover up) and wildchild's ability seems very odd to me, as well as vague. GI has had very odd voting trends. I agree with the coyote idea, and I feel like she only claimed the rooster role after we'd already guessed it. Out of all three I'd probably say that the zebu stands out the most to me, and then probably GI. Wildchild, if she's telling the truth, could be very useful to us, but I'm still not convinced that she's telling the truth.
I'm finding it sad that you guys think the zebu thing is a .

RWW is probably the most suspicious out of all of the ones on my list. I'd like to let WildChild live for a few more rounds to see if she's bluffing about her ability or not. If she's telling the truth it's far more useful to let her live. If she isn't and she's still around in the next few cycles it might be worth looking into..

... Dat was my puppeh... sorry... Yup yup do, the derpy thing makes it verrrrry hard to strategize not to mention how I have to "act" derpy which to me equals not coming up with any super cool amazing awesome conspiracies or such.
Also, unlynch crystal lynch gi
I haven't done da best to keep up with this game because of da exams dis week. Sorry :(

RWW is probably the most suspicious out of all of the ones on my list. I'd like to let WildChild live for a few more rounds to see if she's bluffing about her ability or not. If she's telling the truth it's far more useful to let her live. If she isn't and she's still around in the next few cycles it might be worth looking into..
Do whatchu gotta do... You'll be down another villager but at least I was around for a couple wolfy kills.

I'm finding it sad that you guys think the zebu thing is a .
The wolves so far have had pretty easy to spot false identities. You're the only one that really really stands out to me right now.

I don't think that I'll have internet access before lynch time tomorrow. I'll do my best!

I haven't trusted crystal all game. Maybe she's so clumsy because it's a horse suit? I don't buy the zebu thing either though. I'm sticking with my spreadsheet now and voting to lynch crystallight23. It's really early though, I haven't done a lot of analysis and just woke up so I might waffle.

and just woke up so I might waffle.

Ugh why are you up so early????

Wait... Why am I up so early? Oh yes, I had kittens to feed. Back to bed.

Official Lynch Vote

rww 2 (willow, crystal)
GIJoe 1 (rww)
crystal 1 (MJ)

Uncast votes: 5 ( @wildchild210 @Haxx @grossly_incandescent @brightimpressio @magbags )

Waffle-o-meter: 2

Lynch Deadline: Noon EDT. (subject to change if people are slow, sleeping, or dim-witted)

Clearly confusion has set in with 3 candidates in only 4 votes!

giphy.gif