WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
h6AAAF735
I almost died from an overdose of cuteness.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
YOU GUYS HAVE MADE SOME GOOD POINTS ABOUT BEAGLE... I NOTICED ALSO THAT SHE ASKED FOR ROLES TO BE LISTED DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO. IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A WEIRD THING TO ASK FOR AS A VILLAGER BECAUSE THEN YOU END UP PUTTING ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE SPOT TO GIVE THE WOLVES EASY ACCESS. IT SEEMS REASONABLE TO ME THAT A CAT WOULD BE OUR NEXT WOLF. MAYBE SHE'S NOT *JUST* A CAT, BUT SOMETHING MORE, LIKE A MOUNTAIN LION? LYNX? THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME WONDER IF SHE COULD ACTUALLY BE A VILLAGER IS THAT A CAT WAS REFERENCED IN TWO WRITE-UPS, AND MADE TO SEEM NOT REALLY THAT THREATENING. WHY WOULD A WOLF PLAYER MISS THE MOUSE, FOR INSTANCE? THEN AGAIN, IT MAY JUST BE THAT SHE NEEDED THE MOUSE FOR HER POWER AND WOULD HAVE KILLED IT OFF LATER ANYWAY.

Also, what I think is kinda odd is that she was asking for that information but never put her own role on the list.

Reactions: 1 user
YOU GUYS HAVE MADE SOME GOOD POINTS ABOUT BEAGLE... I NOTICED ALSO THAT SHE ASKED FOR ROLES TO BE LISTED DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO. IT JUST SEEMED LIKE A WEIRD THING TO ASK FOR AS A VILLAGER BECAUSE THEN YOU END UP PUTTING ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN ONE SPOT TO GIVE THE WOLVES EASY ACCESS. IT SEEMS REASONABLE TO ME THAT A CAT WOULD BE OUR NEXT WOLF. MAYBE SHE'S NOT *JUST* A CAT, BUT SOMETHING MORE, LIKE A MOUNTAIN LION? LYNX? THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME WONDER IF SHE COULD ACTUALLY BE A VILLAGER IS THAT A CAT WAS REFERENCED IN TWO WRITE-UPS, AND MADE TO SEEM NOT REALLY THAT THREATENING. WHY WOULD A WOLF PLAYER MISS THE MOUSE, FOR INSTANCE? THEN AGAIN, IT MAY JUST BE THAT SHE NEEDED THE MOUSE FOR HER POWER AND WOULD HAVE KILLED IT OFF LATER ANYWAY.

SORRY BI, I THOUGHT WHEN I QUOTED AND AGREED WITH THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED I WAS A ROOSTER AND TYPING IN CAPS WAS MY "ABILITY", THAT MADE IT CLEAR BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG. I AM A ROOSTER, TYPING IN CAPS IS MY ROLE'S ABILITY. THE NOISIEST FREAKIN BIRD AROUND.

I WISH I COULD STOP SHOUTING ALL THE TIME. WISTFUL SIGH.
I always figured you were a rooster. You're either that or the most clever wolf around. *swaps wildchild and GI on spreadsheet*

Members don't see this ad :)
I always figured you were a rooster. You're either that or the most clever wolf around. *swaps wildchild and GI on spreadsheet*
Wildchild has given me a role that fits in with our theme of villagers but her ability is kinda vague and I'm not completely sure if I'm buying it. It could potentially be useful to the villagers.

Oops. Saw BI's in my quote and forgot to add my own. Permission to go add them, mods?

SOV, can you give like a 15 minute warning before you close? I'm trying to be extra careful with my vote.

Between a cat being the dog's "arch-enemy" and the D6 write up mentioning a "feral cat-wolf," lynch bagel.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you do lynch me (which looks likely) and when you realize I'm no wolf, go after mad jack. His strategy seems to distract from himself (even though he was up for lynching several times) and to try and kill off villagers under the guise of looking for wolves.

Official Lynch vote:

MadJ 1 (Bagel)
Bagel 6 (MJ,willow, rww, hax, GIJoe,mags)

Uncast votes: 3 @Crystalight33 @wildchild210 @brightimpressio

Waffles: Battered is being mixed and poured as I write this. They will be ready to serve.

Lynch Deadline: 9pm, or whenever the hell I want, cause I can.

Found this GIF of LIS:
zTN5m.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Final Lynch vote:

MadJ 1 (Bagel)
Bagel 7 (MJ,willow, rww, hax, GIJoe,mags)

Uncast votes: 2 @Crystalight33 @wildchild210

Waffles: Tons of waffles have been wasted in this vote. Not a single one was consumed. Do you know there are farm animals starving all over the world?

Lynch Deadline: NOW

If you do lynch me (which looks likely) and when you realize I'm no wolf, go after mad jack. His strategy seems to distract from himself (even though he was up for lynching several times) and to try and kill off villagers under the guise of looking for wolves.
I was the deciding vote for one wolf lynch, and pushed hard for two others quite early. If I'd flipped on that deciding vote and was a wolf, I could have just blamed it on kittyy pulling my heartstrings or something, but I trusted my gut and lucked out with that lynch, saving haxx and proving one of the villagers is certainly a villager in the process. That would be a doubly bad move for a wolf, I'd be cementing one villager in place and hanging one of my own. And the only time I ever got defensive was when it was so early in the game we had nothing to go off of, so of course I'm going to defend myself, because we're just lynching whomever at that point.

I'm not certain you're a wolf, but I'm pretty damn sure between you and the next two people on my list, one of you is the last original wolf. It's possible I'm wrong, but everyone here has come to the same general consensus, it isn't just me throwing accusations around.

In a lackluster effort the farm animals vote to lynch beagleholly, who despite her name is actually a barn cat. Funny thing about Bagle, she is NOT a wolf. Another funny thing about Bagle is she lost her chance to win this game a looooong time ago when everyone's favorite cheese dispenser, the mouse rxelle (remember her? - how bout UFprevet remember her? - 5 gold stars to whomever remembers UF's role without checking..... I thought so..) was killed. You see, as a barn cat, Bagle's role in this game was to avoid the herding dog, and find, and kill the mouse. She found the mouse, just didn't have time to kill her while being ingested by a goat. So sad. But it seems like Bagle was not destined to last to the end of the game, so I guess she loses twice. Bagel is sedated first (cause everyone knows not to have a sober cat when you want to do something bad to them), and humanely euthanized. Sorry. cats have definitely been unfairly treated in this game. I blame Escalla.

You have lynched BeagleHolly, the barn cat, neither wolf nor villager, she was in it for herself, because honestly, what cat isn't. She would have won the game if she both killed the mouse and survived to the end. She did neither. She loses.

It is Night 10. PM deadline 9pm.

There are 9 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
10- @Beagleholly, Barn cat, non-villager

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

Reactions: 2 users
I spoke to Crystal a few night cycles back. She didn't tell me anything else that she hasn't already put on the thread. That could mean three things 1)She's really just a clumsy horse, 2)She has some sort of ability and doesn't trust that I'm a villager so didn't want to tell me, 3)She's a wolf and obviously didn't want to own up to anything. Her tripping then voting tendencies have made me a bit suspicious for a while but she might just be really unlucky with who she trips. So far the only known wolf (that I remember seeing) that she's tripped has been kittyy, and I think that was her first trip ever. It would makes sense that she would trip a wolf near the beginning so she could use it as a defense mechanism in the future. Just speculation - she really could just be a clumsy horse.

There weren't a whole lot of wolves, so I wouldn't really consider her not tripping one as strong evidence. At the same time, her voting patterns seemed off to me, so there's that.

tumblr_mckhtc2wcG1re82s3o1_400.gif

since I'm dead, I guess I can pick a side now. GO TEAM WOLVES!!! Avenge my wrongful death (and the murder of MY mouse)

Reactions: 2 users
missing 2 PMs. I would assume we want to squeeze in another round before daylight savings time begins. or ends. or changes. or whatever.
Spring forward, that's all I have to remember.

Are there any chances of another noob game after this one?

Are there any chances of another noob game after this one?

Yeah! I saw, maybe it was SOV who posted it, one on the Future WW thread about WW 201: Food. :) :)

Reactions: 1 user