WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Noon? On a Sunday? Come on man, give us time to think and make some waffles here!
I have added a disclaimer

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn, I'm working a double today and don't even have access to my PC. Without my spreadsheets this will be impossible to sort out. I'll give it my best shot though.

257d8laugh.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I'm torn between the rooster and zebu. ****lynch GI**** but I'll be checking in later and may want waffles.

A zebu whose only ability is to be dumb seems pretty ridiculous honestly. Until I can try and dig up all the quotes that made me suspicious of crystallight, Lynch Rwwilliams so my vote doesn't go to a 3rd party candidate.

I just can't see the mods giving one of the wolves such an obvious and annoying conversational requirement, and being a rooster just makes sense on a farm.

Did we ever find out GI's other ability was? BI, can you ask her tonight if not? She might just not want to say because it's one of those things that is useless once the wolves find out about it, and it'd be good if our leader knew what it is before we got to hanging. GI is up there for me, but still not my top choice. If her ability is something dumb though, that'll definitely set off some alarms.

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, IT'S SIMPLY RIDICULOUS TO THINK THERE WOULD BE A ROOSTER ON A FARM. MALE CHICKS GET SORTED OUT AND TOSSED, RIGHT? IT'S NOT LIKE IVE TRIED TO REASON THROUGH EVERY VOTE IVE MADE THIS FAR, OR STOOD UP FOR FELLOW VILLAGERS IN THE PAST. I OBVIOUSLY MUST BE A COYOTE, THAT MAKES WAAAY MORE SENSE. LYNCH GROSSLY_INCANDESCENT

The other thing I've been thinking about is that our whole theory about Magbags relies on the fact that wolves tried to kill her on the exact same night a goat ate her. It's far more likely that they converted someone that night. I'm taking a deeper look at Magbags, just to make sure everything looks okay, and going to post a link to all of the lynch votes we've had thusfar to see if we can pick out anyone who's behavior changed that night. I really just don't think it's all that likely they tried to eat the exact person that happened to be protected by our goat when magbags isn't a seer or anything. Plus, for whatever reason, they would have tried to eat her then and not re-attempted since, which seems off to me.

Just a thought. We should really take a look at the vote records before we make anything of it though.

A zebu whose only ability is to be dumb seems pretty ridiculous honestly. Until I can try and dig up all the quotes that made me suspicious of crystallight, Lynch Rwwilliams so my vote doesn't go to a 3rd party candidate.

I just can't see the mods giving one of the wolves such an obvious and annoying conversational requirement, and being a rooster just makes sense on a farm.

Did we ever find out GI's other ability was? BI, can you ask her tonight if not? She might just not want to say because it's one of those things that is useless once the wolves find out about it, and it'd be good if our leader knew what it is before we got to hanging. GI is up there for me, but still not my top choice. If her ability is something dumb though, that'll definitely set off some alarms.
You already voted once.
This isn't Chicago! Only one vote per player.

I was just wondering why the wolves would eat remi. Yesterday I was thinking they just didn't believe her about her ability. Now I am thinking they used that as an excuse to convert. Normally on a no kill night everyone assumes conversion, but we didn't since they were full of turkey (or at least no one said it). I will look at voting trends once I get home to my computer. I am doing farm chores and WW is all I can think about haha.

Members don't see this ad :)

Quoting this so I can bring it up when you find out that's the truth... Also, I'm going to be at a TNR all day, so I won't be on here.

I was just wondering why the wolves would eat remi. Yesterday I was thinking they just didn't believe her about her ability. Now I am thinking they used that as an excuse to convert. Normally on a no kill night everyone assumes conversion, but we didn't since they were full of turkey (or at least no one said it). I will look at voting trends once I get home to my computer. I am doing farm chores and WW is all I can think about haha.
I haven't eaten yet thus morning and I'm in a DST haze from the changeover, so bear with me. Logically it seems more likely they converted on the night you were eaten, as there were around to 14 villagers at the time and around 18 players to be swallowed- that means the chances of both the wolves eating you for no reason and the goat randomly eating you for no reason would be 1/14*1/18 or so, astronomically low. They probably just didn't believe remi's ability and believed it was a ploy to avoid being eaten.

Quoting this so I can bring it up when you find out that's the truth... Also, I'm going to be at a TNR all day, so I won't be on here.
I'm sorry rww :( Between the choices I've got it's just hard to pick a loud rooster over a dumb zebu. It's possible neither of you are wolves, but it just feels more likely you'd be a dumb predator like a hyena or something than a zebu on a farm.

I REALLY DONT THINK RWW IS A WOLF. THERES NOTHING ABOUT HER THAT REALLY SUGGESTS THAT TO ME. UNLYNCH GROSSLY INCANDESCENT, LYNCH WILDCHILD.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't eaten yet thus morning and I'm in a DST haze from the changeover, so bear with me. Logically it seems more likely they converted on the night you were eaten, as there were around to 14 villagers at the time and around 18 players to be swallowed- that means the chances of both the wolves eating you for no reason and the goat randomly eating you for no reason would be 1/14*1/18 or so, astronomically low. They probably just didn't believe remi's ability and believed it was a ploy to avoid being eaten.

I agree that they converted on N4, I'm saying it's possible that they have a 2nd convert.

I agree that they converted on N4, I'm saying it's possible that they have a 2nd convert.
Totally possible. I feel like that would really gimp the turkey's ability though, as what's the point of even making them take a night off if they can convert rather than kill, which is like a double win? That makes the turkey almost a blessing.

Does GI have another ability? I missed that if it was said on thread but I have been reading on my phone a lot.

Does GI have another ability? I missed that if it was said on thread but I have been reading on my phone a lot.
That's what I was asking. I wanted to wait to lynch GI until BI could speak to her and ask, because it's totally possible GI has an ability they don't want the wolves to know about. So many abilities are useless once they know that it would make sense, and I trust BI to make the right call on the matter.

Official Lynch Vote

rww 3 (willow, crystal, MJ)
GIJoe 3 (rww, mags, WC)
crystal 0 ()
Wildchild 1 (GiJoe)

Uncast votes: 2 ( @Haxx @brightimpressio )

Waffle-o-meter: 4

Lynch Deadline: Noon EDT. (subject to change if people are slow, sleeping, or dim-witted)

Clearly confusion has set in. IT'S A TIE

200.gif

I GUESS FOR SELF PRESERVATION, UNLYNCH WILDCHILD AND LYNCH RWW. ILL SAVE MY WILDCHILD VOTE FOR TOMORROW IF IM STILL AROUND.

Where are Haxx and BI? I want some ideas before we decide, but we're down to 15 minutes and neither have showed. I need theories!

Ah well. If they don't show and we pick wrong, worst case is we just hang the other one next. Hopefully there's only four wolves and we win it outright.

Official Lynch Vote

rww 4 (willow, crystal, MJ, GIJoe)
GIJoe 3 (rww, mags, WC)
crystal 0 ()
Wildchild 0 ()

Uncast votes: 2 ( @Haxx @brightimpressio )

Waffle-o-meter: 5

Lynch Deadline: Noon EDT. (subject to change if people are slow, sleeping, or dim-witted)

Clearly confusion has set in.

giphy.gif

I don't think that I'll have internet access before lynch time tomorrow. I'll do my best!
Due to the closeness of the vote, I will extend the lynch deadline for 2 hours.

Haxx, you can hold off on your vote until BI checks in. Either you bandwagon as usual, or it is tied up and you have freedom of choice.

I think they may have converted someone last night, too.

Due to the closeness of the vote, I will extend the lynch deadline for 2 hours.

Haxx, you can hold off on your vote until BI checks in. Either you bandwagon as usual, or it is tied up and you have freedom of choice.
shocked.gif

That's what I was asking. I wanted to wait to lynch GI until BI could speak to her and ask, because it's totally possible GI has an ability they don't want the wolves to know about. So many abilities are useless once they know that it would make sense, and I trust BI to make the right call on the matter.
Did GI mention that she has another ability? I haven't spoken to her yet.

Sorry to take away your freedom, Haxx, but RWW has been sticking out to me a bit more for the whole game. Lynch RWW.

Official Lynch Vote

rww 6 (willow, crystal, MJ, GIJoe, BI, Haxx)
GIJoe 3 (rww, mags, WC)
crystal 0 ()
Wildchild 0 ()

Uncast votes: 0 (I am casting the auto-vote for haxx)

Waffle-o-meter: 5

Lynch Deadline: Noon EDT.

She hasn't, that's why I wanted you to ask her to clarify. Unless it's something she's willing to say in public, that is.

Do you have another ability GI? Or is your only super power the caps lock key?

After a quiet night, the farm animals are a bit muddled. Time changes, conversions, stuffed wolves… too many factors to consider.
In the end, it is a 2 animal race between GI Joe, and rww. Rooster or Zebu? Apparently the derpy Zebu is deemed not cool enough to be in the elite 8 of farm animal survivors. Dr. Jojo just home from his cruise, leads the befuddled rww to the gallows, and it seems almost a sin to take this poor creature's life.

You have lynched rwwilliams, the Zebu villager, who just had to post derpy.

It is Night 11. PM deadline when I get PMs. The sooner the better.

There are only 8 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
10- @Beagleholly, Barn cat, non-villager
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

Last edited:

So we have a zebu but no frog or catfish? Not fair lol