WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nervous-gif.gif

Are you kidding me SOV?! RWW was seriously a freaking zebu?!
Didn't you know? South Asian cattle are super derpy.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am going to try GI again when day opens. And then I think we should worry about our mayor having been converted. Especially if she is the tiebreaker for lynch, as mayors often are.

Members don't see this ad :)
To clarify, I don't know if she is the tiebreaker or not. Just that she might be.

Sorry rww :(. I feel as confused as I was at the beginning of the game...

I am going to try GI again when day opens. And then I think we should worry about our mayor having been converted. Especially if she is the tiebreaker for lynch, as mayors often are.
But there's also no guarantee you aren't a wolf. The only thing we've had as evidence was the fact that you were swallowed on a night when no kill happened. Which means either they did a conversion or were trying to kill you and never tried again. BI was cleared by EV, but I don't know on what night, so we can be pretty sure BI is clear, but not totally sure. They could even have two conversions for all we know. BI does make the most sense for conversion though, by far. On the other hand, she also makes the most sense for a wolf to bring into suspicion near the end of the game as well. I need to think it over when I have a minute to sit down.

Members don't see this ad :)
But there's also no guarantee you aren't a wolf. The only thing we've had as evidence was the fact that you were swallowed on a night when no kill happened. Which means either they did a conversion or were trying to kill you and never tried again. BI was cleared by EV, but I don't know on what night, so we can be pretty sure BI is clear, but not totally sure. They could even have two conversions for all we know. BI does make the most sense for conversion though, by far. On the other hand, she also makes the most sense for a wolf to bring into suspicion near the end of the game as well. I need to think it over when I have a minute to sit down.
EV cleared me on night one and you on night three, so we could both be conversions, in theory. I'll defend myself if the time comes but for now we should probably focus on the originals.

EV cleared me on night one and you on night three, so we could both be conversions, in theory. I'll defend myself if the time comes but for now we should probably focus on the originals.
I totally agree. I just feel like a theory can't go unanalyzed, because I'm a conspiracy nut and it's how I do.

Did we ever find out GI's other ability was? BI, can you ask her tonight if not? She might just not want to say because it's one of those things that is useless once the wolves find out about it, and it'd be good if our leader knew what it is before we got to hanging. GI is up there for me, but still not my top choice. If her ability is something dumb though, that'll definitely set off some alarms.

MJ, I'm still curious why you were convinced that MJ even had another ability.

Oh my gosh, I can't type. Why you're convinced that GI had another ability.

I feel like either GI or wildchild is lying at this point. Wildchild was far more vague about her ability, however. To me GI's makes more sense.

Free Will: the ability to make unconstrained choices.
Follower: someone who is guided by another person or group.

Poor Haxx He has clearly not had free will in this game, and has most certainly been a follower. His integrity was challenged by the existence of an impostor, and he has been forced to follow the current of voting every single day. He almost had a chance to make his own choice for once today, and even that was denied him. The final indignity was that he wasn't even given a chance to cast his bandwagon vote himself, the mod decided to cast it for him. That made him mad. And mad people do things out of character. No one might care what his opinions were, but he had opinions. In fact, he had lots of thoughts that no one minded. He had noticed EvilSquirrel, Jayna, and the like scurrying to and from the farm house, even though animals were not supposed to be there, so he figured he knew exactly where to find any wolves still around. He was going to go in there, and he was going to confront them once and for all. He was finally going to stand up and be a sheep man contender someone.

There is something about a crazy thought; once you have that idea in your head, no matter how out of character, it is near impossible to push it aside. So it was with Haxx. He got up from his stool, put on a nice lambskin coat :)eek:) and headed over to the farmhouse, no hesitation, no worries, not even a little bit worried about what he was going to do. He opens the door to the house with a violent pull and rushes inside. As soon as he gets in the door swings slowly, squeakily closed, shutting out all the outside sounds, and light, and even warmth. It is cold inside here, lit only by dark candles made in hideous shapes. He sees one of the mentors who eyes him strangely, and then another mentor, who seems to show just a little glimpse of remorse, and then finally a third mentor who just breaks out hysterically laughing before leaving in her CAR. Haxx thinks to himself "3 mentors? 3 mentors? That is so freaking unfair. I only have one. "

Haxx, leaves his thoughts on the injustice of role distribution, and mentor distribution aside and continues inside the farmhouse. Satanic symbols are written on all the walls, and he swears he can hear chanting, and that the walls are covered in bile. The smell isn't too bad surprisingly - It smells like napalm, you know that smell, that gasoline smell.... it smells like... victory. Some day this game is gonna end - Haxx can't seem to stop his mind from wandering, it must be the atmosphere in here. Luckily, Haxx's resolve is unbreakable and he continues to the back where he thinks he hears some sounds like explosions, or screeching tires or something. He goes through a set of those swinging doors you see in a Wild West Bar and he has entered what he can only describe as a playroom. There are toys EVERYWHERE. And giant TVs and video games, and pool tables, and ping pong tables.. even some girly things like My little Pony and stuff. And then there are whips, and wheelchairs? and all sorts of other crazy items like arrows, and guns, and High wood? This is the coolest place that Haxx has ever seen. He wants to be here, he wants to be here so badly. "So THIS is what the wolf-room/den is," he thinks to himself. It is what so few in this game have ever seen. And there is a real villanous wolf in the wolfroom, playing Grand Theft Auto V on the giant screen TV, 60 freaking inches, and surround sound, and those cool chairs with the speakers built in. The wolf is so caught up in its game that it doesn't notice haxx slowly come up to it on his four paws and doesn't notice anything but its game when Haxx taps its shoulder.

"WTF," he roars. "Look what you made me do.... hours of work wasted. ROAR!!!! Wait a second, what are you doing here, you can't be here. I am going to tear you limb from limb..."

Haxx had rehearsed this scene in his mind many times on the way over here, how he was going to confront the wolf, and force the wolf to reveal itself, and how he, Haxx, was going to be the villager hero…. but somehow, seeing the wolf-den had been the one thing that had unsteadied his resolve. Who (except LIS) could resist such a life? Instead of the confrontation he had planned he instead blurts out "Convert ME. Please .... Please... I will follow you everywhere.. .Do whatever you say. Vote for whomever you want. I will be your "yes" sheep. Please take me away from the farm. This is the life I should be having..." and on and on he blabbered. and baa-ed. And begged. And pleaded.

Throughout the whole discourse, the wolf just kind of looked at him funnily, as if the world had shifted and no one had told the wolf the new rules. When Haxx finally stopped baa-ing away, the wolf just gave him a smile and said. "You have pluck little sheepy. To be honest, I never took much notice of you before, except that you had the same alias as my evil little squirrely friend. In another game, you and me, we could be friends... but in this one....."
The wolf rose up from its gaming chair and this time gives him a horrible smile, the kind of smile that stops every voluntary impulse you have.

"please, Please Mr/Mrs/Dr Wolf, don't do this..".

"Sorry kid. It's nothing personal. It's the rules. But don't worry... this won't hurt a bit".

********<the rest of this scene has been redacted due to excessive violence>*******

Dead is Haxx, the villager sheep, who had to follow the majority's lynch vote.

It is Day 12. Lynch deadline is 7pm

We are down to the lucky 7 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
15- @grossly_incandescent
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
10- @Beagleholly, Barn cat, non-villager
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry, haxx :( I wonder why CAR is said in caps. One of my earlier suspicions of crystal was that she wasn't a horse, but a mechanical horse (car), but I thought that was stupid because a car isn't an animal. For a while I suspected that she might be a wolf blocker because she would trip over someone and then, a few days later, vote to lynch them. And most of these people have had abilities. I don't know. She's on my list by I want to figure out the whole wildchild/GI thing first.

That was meant for the mentors, not the manatees.
Like all WW games, some of the write-up has key information, some of it is pure entertainment, and some of it is Mod's personal agenda.
:angelic::angelic::angelic:
You never have an agenda. I personally would like to see more colors :)
:cat::cat::cat:

Reactions: 1 users
giphy.gif
But... Why? Haxx had no power, he was a sheep. If anything, he let them manipulate the vote more, wtf is this madness... Killing Haxx just doesn't make sense on any level, his power of bandwagoning is pretty much worthless to us because we can't manipulate the vote but the wolves can. I just don't get it.
282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e.jpg

I'm really getting tired of seeing my friends die.

Scratch the iron horse (I guess that would be a train, not a car haha) comment :p

:(

I've voted to lynch wildchild in the past, and I believe that was when she revealed to be a pseudo-ruminant. That was what I was trying to do by seeming to vote for random players. I don't have any voting restrictions and I figured I could vote for someone, see what reaction they had, then waffle closer to the deadline if I was satisfied with their answer. Or not waffle if I was the only one voting for them and may or may not have missed the deadline…
The tripping thing is not really planned out ahead of time. It's really annoying to the player I trip over and the only time it was ever useful was when I tripped over EvilSquirrel after the lynch avoidance (and then she never posted :smack:).

I think we are on the right track with the mountain lion wolf idea seeing as our mod threw in the ROAR in the write up.

But... Why? Haxx had no power, he was a sheep. If anything, he let them manipulate the vote more, wtf is this madness... Killing Haxx just doesn't make sense on any level, his power of bandwagoning is pretty much worthless to us because we can't manipulate the vote but the wolves can. I just don't get it.

I'm really getting tired of seeing my friends die.

I think they're trying to whittle down who we're certain isn't a wolf so we've got less to go on. Sucks.

Wait, if we're going to start this next lynch vote, I need to know- did you learn anything about GI we didn't know already? Do you think we can trust her? You have more information that I do, so I have to kind of take your word on it (and hope that you weren't converted, but I'll weigh that when the time comes).

Wait, if we're going to start this next lynch vote, I need to know- did you learn anything about GI we didn't know already? Do you think we can trust her? You have more information that I do, so I have to kind of take your word on it (and hope that you weren't converted, but I'll weigh that when the time comes).
She did reveal something else to me that hasn't been posted on the thread. It's eerily similar to what wildchild told me her ability was - the only difference is that the ability GI told me was a lot more specific than the ability wildchild told me. Wildchild said that she had no idea how her ability worked, which I found a bit odd. I'm pretty darn sure one of the two is a wolf. I'm not certain that lynching wildchild is the right choice just because GI didn't bring up that she had an important ability when she was about to get lynched. Honestly, they're both acting weird. To me GI has had a stranger voting record. I don't know. Just know that both of their claimed abilities are nearly the same.

I've voted to lynch wildchild in the past, and I believe that was when she revealed to be a pseudo-ruminant. That was what I was trying to do by seeming to vote for random players. I don't have any voting restrictions and I figured I could vote for someone, see what reaction they had, then waffle closer to the deadline if I was satisfied with their answer. Or not waffle if I was the only one voting for them and may or may not have missed the deadline…
The tripping thing is not really planned out ahead of time. It's really annoying to the player I trip over and the only time it was ever useful was when I tripped over EvilSquirrel after the lynch avoidance (and then she never posted :smack:).

I think we are on the right track with the mountain lion wolf idea seeing as our mod threw in the ROAR in the write up.
I'm also thinking we've only got one wolf left, because there was only one in the wolf's den along with those three mentors. Who knows though, it could have just been easier to write the scene with one wolf, we've read way too much into things in the past.

:heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

I feel i should become someone's mentor now that I'm back....

come on SOV, not too late for me to ruin this game for you!

:heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah::heckyeah:

I thought that we were still focusing on the originals? Why turn to alleged converts all of a sudden?

!IG ,revasefil a si detsop uoy knil ehT .sdrawkcab klat ot evah I yrroS
http://www.togglecase.com/convert_to_reverse_text.php

.tnew I erofeb snoicipsus ym yas ot detnaw I ,em saw ti fi dnA .dellik teg dluow wolliW ebyam ro ,em ,xxaH taht doog erew secnahc derugif I os ,suoicipsus kool t'nseod ohw regalliv a si deen t'nod sevlow gniht enO .kcirt yflow a neeb evah dluoc ti yas ot ylper lliw enoemos wonk I hguohtla ,suoicipsus ssel kool em sekam wwr rof etov t'ndid I taht tcaf eht taht kniht I .dellik thgin gnieb fo ecnahc %02 dna (deid xxaH erofeb) sregalliv 5 snaem tahT .tfel strevnoc 2 dna lanigiro 1 si oiranecs (ylekil tsom ebyam dna) esac tsrow ,ti ees I yaw ehT .yaw gnorw eht em debbur deklat ew nehw dias uoy gnihtemos dna dellik thgin gnieb tuoba deirrow saw I tub ,era llits eW

...fo dnik...gniddik tsuJ ?niaga sdrawkcab etirw ro daer ot sah eno on os latsyrC hcnyl tsuj ew nac oslA