-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There were way too many fecking waffles... I know this is a foodie game... but christ almighty...
And dishes were spitting left and right.... food was flying....it was like a damn food fight.... oddly enough MJ was not the most verbose....
It was finally decided that the poor drunk Romo should die... I mean he got drunk on amazing food the night before... intoxicated... he should pay for that.... being the lazy type of food that he was he did not put up much of a fight and could not move fast enough to get away.... the other foodies chopped him into pieces until he was microscopic then he was thrown into the trash compactor never to be heard from again..... Now who will protect the other foodies at night?!
You have killed Romo, Lazy Bruschetta
Night Deadline is 10 AM IT/ 6 AM EST tomorrow
Appetizers
1. @Romoret - Lazy Bruschetta
2. @grossly_incandescent
3. @evilsquirrel
4. @Haxx
5. @brightimpressio
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
1. @SV88
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @sayabear3
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @bluesails
4. @magbags
5. @epivetlove
And dishes were spitting left and right.... food was flying....it was like a damn food fight.... oddly enough MJ was not the most verbose....
It was finally decided that the poor drunk Romo should die... I mean he got drunk on amazing food the night before... intoxicated... he should pay for that.... being the lazy type of food that he was he did not put up much of a fight and could not move fast enough to get away.... the other foodies chopped him into pieces until he was microscopic then he was thrown into the trash compactor never to be heard from again..... Now who will protect the other foodies at night?!
You have killed Romo, Lazy Bruschetta
Night Deadline is 10 AM IT/ 6 AM EST tomorrow
Appetizers
2. @grossly_incandescent
3. @evilsquirrel
4. @Haxx
5. @brightimpressio
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
Snacks
1. @SV88
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @sayabear3
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @bluesails
4. @magbags
5. @epivetlove
Please please tell me he wasn't our protector.
And sorry, Romo 🙁
Please please tell me he wasn't our protector.
*******
*******
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pretty sure that counts as strategy, just sayin.****
****
Also, ****.
Pretty sure that counts as strategy, just sayin.
Also, ****.
******************
******************
Dead cannot talk in strategy.... do not reply to anyone about anything... if you do I will ban you from posting in thread and perhaps future games
@Romoret
@Romoret
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How is it that we have managed to lose our protector so early in both newbie games? 

E
Escalla
E
Escalla
*******
I am modding a game on that series. One day....
*******
I am modding a game on that series. One day....
*******
*******
I am modding a game on that series. One day....
*******
****************************
Tell me when you make one and I will join.
****************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You might want to choose a pic without cursing. Prevet mods are pretty strict about that.
I'm back online! Thank you other people of the internet for having the same exact problem as me.
Also, awwwww. Sorry, Romo. Do we think that the wolves knew what they were doing with that lynch? Hmmmmm....
Also, awwwww. Sorry, Romo. Do we think that the wolves knew what they were doing with that lynch? Hmmmmm....
You might want to choose a pic without cursing.Prevetmods are pretty strict about that.
*********
ftfy
*********
Unless they got stupidly lucky with who they seered the first night I bet it was just dumb luck =/I'm back online! Thank you other people of the internet for having the same exact problem as me.
Also, awwwww. Sorry, Romo. Do we think that the wolves knew what they were doing with that lynch? Hmmmmm....
Nothing is impossible.
True that. I've got a few suspicions but I'll wait and see what the night cycle holds.Nothing is impossible.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn it. I'm so sorry Romoret 🙁
Nothing is impossible, true, but I bet it was more luck. With only 5 votes for him, it'd take some ballsy (or noob-y, which makes it tougher) wolves to vote to lynch a really important role, because they would likely fall under scrutiny for doing so. It'd be much safer for the wolves to let us lynch a villager then just have killed romo tonight in secret. I feel like Day 1 lynches are almost always luck. It's not until D2 or 3 or so things start to make sense in old games I've read.
Damn it. I'm so sorry Romoret 🙁
***************
No problem MJ, now I can just join you in posting funny stuff!
***************
I really doubt they would have been lucky enough to have seered romoret AND been dumb enough to lynch him. This was just plain bad luck for us most likely.Nothing is impossible, true, but I bet it was more luck. With only 5 votes for him, it'd take some ballsy (or noob-y, which makes it tougher) wolves to vote to lynch a really important role, because they would likely fall under scrutiny for doing so. It'd be much safer for the wolves to let us lynch a villager then just have killed romo tonight in secret. I feel like Day 1 lynches are almost always luck. It's not until D2 or 3 or so things start to make sense in old games I've read.
Crap, our protector?!? I suck at suspicions. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Agreed. Though technically today was D2 (D1 is the mayor election). So as not to confuse people 🙂Nothing is impossible, true, but I bet it was more luck. With only 5 votes for him, it'd take some ballsy (or noob-y, which makes it tougher) wolves to vote to lynch a really important role, because they would likely fall under scrutiny for doing so. It'd be much safer for the wolves to let us lynch a villager then just have killed romo tonight in secret. I feel like Day 1 lynches are almost always luck. It's not until D2 or 3 or so things start to make sense in old games I've read.
I want to feel sad at Romo's death (why does crap always hit the fan when I leave?), but I'm getting a puppy!! Gaah I'm just too excited!
I will not be awake 6 am EST. Just saying it now lol
I will not be awake 6 am EST. Just saying it now lol
Sorry, romo. And we lost our protector too. 😢
I doubt UFprevet is a wolf since she started the lynch against a villager. Whether or not the wolves knew romo was our protector, I think it would be a bad idea for a wolf to start a villager lynch. For the rest who voted for romo, though, it's hard to say if a wolf would vote for someone who hadn't had votes yet, or join the small bandwagon against a villager. So I don't think we can cross the others off the possible wolf list yet.
I'm finding it odd that people bandwagoned onto my vote, when I said that it was a little bit feels but mostly random. I may be extra delicious, but that doesn't mean my day 2 votes are all that accurate.
I doubt UFprevet is a wolf since she started the lynch against a villager. Whether or not the wolves knew romo was our protector, I think it would be a bad idea for a wolf to start a villager lynch. For the rest who voted for romo, though, it's hard to say if a wolf would vote for someone who hadn't had votes yet, or join the small bandwagon against a villager. So I don't think we can cross the others off the possible wolf list yet.
I'm finding it odd that people bandwagoned onto my vote, when I said that it was a little bit feels but mostly random. I may be extra delicious, but that doesn't mean my day 2 votes are all that accurate.
Congrats, ES!!! Enjoy your puppy time!!I want to feel sad at Romo's death (why does crap always hit the fan when I leave?), but I'm getting a puppy!! Gaah I'm just too excited!
I will not be awake 6 am EST. Just saying it now lol
Its probably because I had the same exact feeling you did and I expressed it to my group prior to you even posting anything onto the thread. Then when Romo started getting votes they decided to join me to try and save him since we knew why he was acting the way he was 🙁
Hopefully something revealing will happen during the night...but I fear we're gonna just have to guess again. Boo.
Before you mentioned you were wary of SV88 ES had mentioned to our group that she was also getting SV88 feels. I think that's why part of our group went with that hahaSorry, romo. And we lost our protector too. 😢
I doubt UFprevet is a wolf since she started the lynch against a villager. Whether or not the wolves knew romo was our protector, I think it would be a bad idea for a wolf to start a villager lynch. For the rest who voted for romo, though, it's hard to say if a wolf would vote for someone who hadn't had votes yet, or join the small bandwagon against a villager. So I don't think we can cross the others off the possible wolf list yet.
I'm finding it odd that people bandwagoned onto my vote, when I said that it was a little bit feels but mostly random. I may be extra delicious, but that doesn't mean my day 2 votes are all that accurate.
Congrats, ES!!! Enjoy your puppy time!!
Why was he acting the way he was? Is one of you willing to elaborate on that?since we knew why he was acting the way he was 🙁
He'd been visited by a tasty dish the night before and had a one day posting restriction where he was drunk.Why was he acting the way he was? Is one of you willing to elaborate on that?
That's what I figured. I'm just glad it's easier to read than txet sdrawkcab, lol.He'd been visited by a tasty dish the night before and had a one day posting restriction where he was drunk.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't stop myself! She's some sort of white shepherd fluffy dog mix. Definitely going to be over 50 lbs (already like 10 and she's 8 weeks on Friday which is why I have to wait). LOOK AT THAT FACE!! We are thinking either Hermione, Marie ...but I kinda like Bones (after my favorite TV show).
//end.
OK, onwards with the game! ....Or not really because night doesn't end until tomorrow morning lol
Just got to check this after a cappella rehearsal, and... damn. The worst luck. 🙁
I agree with this, but later in the game it probably won't stay true? I don't know. I don't get to check the thread as often as other people do so I feel like I sometimes miss observations other people make about wolfy behavior.
Sorry, romo. And we lost our protector too. 😢
I doubt UFprevet is a wolf since she started the lynch against a villager. Whether or not the wolves knew romo was our protector, I think it would be a bad idea for a wolf to start a villager lynch.
I agree with this, but later in the game it probably won't stay true? I don't know. I don't get to check the thread as often as other people do so I feel like I sometimes miss observations other people make about wolfy behavior.
Okay, that makes more sense. I think either BI or haxx said that they were voting for SV88 only because I was, and I thought that alone seemed a little odd. And I am a very delicious food. I'm hungry right now and that is not good for this game.Its probably because I had the same exact feeling you did and I expressed it to my group prior to you even posting anything onto the thread. Then when Romo started getting votes they decided to join me to try and save him since we knew why he was acting the way he was 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
