WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought you said you're sweet. That sounds very salty to me, not exactly sweet...

Whatever you are, I can assure you that I am more delicious.😉

yeah i had initially forgotten the bacon aspect (blasphemy!). I assure you I am salty and sweet. a winning combination
 
My drinking buddy told me she only likes the sweet, delicious drinks. She didn't get as drunk as I did.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Posted this in the wrong thread, but still wanted to put it here.

I only mention my predicament because it'll effect how much I can post since I'm restricted to posting on my phone while on the cell network instead of wireless...can't run up my data. Hopefully I can resolve it when my roomie gets home this evening.
 
*sigh*

I'm a bacon bourbon peanut butter cookie (sweet!). I have to send a food related message each night. Last night I sent one to BI. seriously just an innocent little cookie, with a little bacon and bourbon thrown in
 
I would consider a cookie to be a dessert, not a snack... Maybe the line between snack and dessert is not that clear, though. Also, I'm delicious and one of the tastiest things you can eat.
 
unlynch epivet, lynch blackbox. feels.

And the bartender says "we don't serve faster than light particles in here!"
A tachyon walks into a bar.

Get it?!
When%20no%20one%20gets%20my%20joke.%20Why%20aren%20t%20you%20guys_8d2000_4990475.gif
 
I would consider a cookie to be a dessert, not a snack... Maybe the line between snack and dessert is not that clear, though. Also, I'm delicious and one of the tastiest things you can eat.
The group you're in has nothing to do with the role you get, at least that's what it has seemed like in different games. I think they're just arbitrary groupings that designate who can PM together. @devyn , is that true?
 
The group you're in has nothing to do with the role you get, at least that's what it has seemed like in different games. I think they're just arbitrary groupings that designate who can PM together. @devyn , is that true?
Ah. That might make sense. Actually, yeah, now that I think about it, that happened in all the WW games I followed.

With food, it's kind of hard to tell what's a believable role because there are so many possibilities (although not many that are as delicious as me). I think I believe gella for now.

I think I'll be gone until after deadline. I'm keeping my vote where it is (SV88) because I don't have any better ideas, and I'm still a little suspicious of them.
 
Anesthesias done...it was a pain. Both my spay patients tried to die on me, but we got them back with drugs and manual ventilation!

I think I'm caught up...since gella role revealed I'll trust her for now. Back to random voting.

******unlynch gella, lynch epivetlove*******
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Gella , and in these first few rounds I like to go on feels, and willow has one so lynch SV88
 
Official Lynch Tally

Saya - 1 (WZ)
Willows - 1 (saya)
Ashes - 1 (MJ)
Romo - 3 (UFO, VetAsh, BB, Gella)
ES - 1 (BS)
SV88 - 4 (Willows, ES, Haxx, BI)
Mags - 1 (SV88)
MJ - 1 (Ashes)
Jayna - 1 (mag)
Haxx - 1 (epipen)
BB - 2 (GI, romo)
epipen - 1 (jayna)


19/19 votes cast

Lynch Deadline 10 PM GMT/ 6 PM EST

tumblr_m7p7728jKy1qjxl1no2_500.gif



The group you're in has nothing to do with the role you get, at least that's what it has seemed like in different games. I think they're just arbitrary groupings that designate who can PM together. @devyn , is that true?

I will be nice... this is true.... all rolls were RNG'ed (random number generator) and have nothing to do with your group.
 
Last edited:
Lynch is closed... results are hereby pended

Final Lynch Tally


Saya - 1 (WZ)
Willows - 1 (saya)
Romo - 5 (UFO, VetAsh, BB, Gella, MJ)
ES - 1 (BS)
SV88 - 4 (Willows, ES, Haxx, BI)
Mags - 1 (SV88)
MJ - 1 (Ashes)
Jayna - 1 (mag)
Haxx - 1 (epipen)
BB - 2 (GI, romo)
epipen - 1 (jayna)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know why she's talking like a drunk today. She told our group.
Just saying, Romo telling you guys something doesn't make it true.

But I do think that the whole drunk talk thing is the result of someone else's ability. That doesn't mean he's not a wolf, but it's a poor reason to lynch him.
 
Just saying, Romo telling you guys something doesn't make it true.

But I do think that the whole drunk talk thing is the result of someone else's ability. That doesn't mean he's not a wolf, but it's a poor reason to lynch him.
I agree that being told something doesn't make it true but I believe it. Although I think it's weird he didn't defend himself at all 🙁 I think I know who I'm going after next if romo winds up being a wolf.
 
Np...so did I die then?
Yeah, but you can keep talking until the lynch write up is posted. After that, if you are successfully lynched, you're officially dead and can no longer talk strategy with the living players. It's all gifs and nonsense and cheering for your team from here on out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad