WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2 more players then I might give you some rolls.

Appetizers
1. Romoret
2. grossly_incandescent
3. Kittyy

Mains
1. JaynaAli
2. WildZoo
3. Mad Jack
4. WillowLeaf
5. 98cats

Snacks
1. SV88
2.VetAshley2117
3. sayabear3
4. Black Box
5. GellaBella

Desserts
1. UFprevet12
2. Ashgirl
3. Bluesails
4. Magbags
5. epivetlove

Members don't see this ad.

Whats this game all abt??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Isnt waffles some kind of food thou? Like pancakes. What does it have anything to do with lies ans deception thou??

Isnt waffles some kind of food thou? Like pancakes. What does it have anything to do with lies ans deception thou??

waf·fle1
ˈwäfəl,ˈwô-/
informal
verb
  1. 1.
    fail to make up one's mind.
    "Joseph had been waffling over where to go"
  2. 2.
    BRIT.
    speak or write, esp. at great length, without saying anything important or useful.
    "he waffled on about everything that didn't matter"
    synonyms:waver, vacillate, equivocate, sit on the fence More

Reactions: 7 users
@Haxx come be on team appetizers with me. I'm kind of sorry for accusing you of lying last game even when I knew you were inoccent!

Fineeeee. I'm on my phone though, could someone sign me up for the apps?

1 more player

Appetizers
1. Romoret
2. grossly_incandescent
3. Kittyy
4. haxx

Mains
1. JaynaAli
2. WildZoo
3. Mad Jack
4. WillowLeaf
5. 98cats

Snacks
1. SV88
2.VetAshley2117
3. sayabear3
4. Black Box
5. GellaBella

Desserts
1. UFprevet12
2. Ashgirl
3. Bluesails
4. Magbags
5. epivetlove

Members don't see this ad :)
@Haxx come be on team appetizers with me. I'm kind of sorry for accusing you of lying last game even when I knew you were inoccent!
There is no room for sorry in WW.
i_regret_nothing.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Redemption? ;)

Appetizers
1. Romoret
2. grossly_incandescent
3. Kittyy
4. haxx
5.Brightimpressio

Mains
1. JaynaAli
2. WildZoo
3. Mad Jack
4. WillowLeaf
5. 98cats

Snacks
1. SV88
2.VetAshley2117
3. sayabear3
4. Black Box
5. GellaBella

Desserts
1. UFprevet12
2. Ashgirl
3. Bluesails
4. Magbags
5. epivetlove

Reactions: 4 users
I'll probably be away from my computer until 9pm ish tonight but after then I'll try to be on lots!

If I didn't spend the past 4 hours trying to sign up for my stupid nutrition course I would have been fine but nooo...

If I didn't spend the past 4 hours trying to sign up for my stupid nutrition course I would have been fine but nooo...

Signups have been opened for more than 4 hrs. ;) If ya wanna play WW, check SDN morning, noon and night!

Reactions: 1 users
If its not too late @evilsquirrel can have my spot. I just realized how busy this week is going to be for me and I think it will be better if I don't have distractions

Appetizers
1. Romoret
2. grossly_incandescent
3. ES
4. haxx
5.Brightimpressio

Mains
1. JaynaAli
2. WildZoo
3. Mad Jack
4. WillowLeaf
5. 98cats

Snacks
1. SV88
2.VetAshley2117
3. sayabear3
4. Black Box
5. GellaBella

Desserts
1. UFprevet12
2. Ashgirl
3. Bluesails
4. Magbags
5. epivetlove

ok kittyy out and ES in

now I will RNG the rolls

they are in the oven

ButterRolls.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
This will probably hurt me in the long run but I've never played this game and have only been following a few games that have recently been played.

This will probably hurt me in the long run but I've never played this game and have only been following a few games that have recently been played.

Do you at least know the rules? If so, it shouldn't be too bad. Most of the people playing this game haven't played many games since this is a newb game. :)

All rolls have gone out... if for some reason you do not have a roll PM me...

I am writing up the game post now - which will occur in this here thread... please do not discuss anything with your groups until game begins

I'm getting hungry now... The In n Out burger avvie choice was a bad idea lol

Do you at least know the rules? If so, it shouldn't be too bad. Most of the people playing this game haven't played many games since this is a newb game. :)

Kind of, but not really. Try to vote out the wolves and making sure to bold certain things and how to comment if you're dead is about all I know.

It seems like a fun game though and something I would enjoy so I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Reactions: 3 users
I just finished reading through the WW 101 game... wow what a marathon... I am exhausted already and we haven't even started!

Reactions: 1 user
I am a mod of few words… unlike the untrustworthy @StartingoverVet …. There will be no tl;dr posts here

Once upon a time in Nom Nom land…. There were a lot of delectable dishes whose only mission in life was to find a hungry belly to spend their short time on this godforsaken planet… a warm, acidic, putrid gastric pouch they could call home…. They were content with the way life was… their destiny…

But there were a few bad eggs… who were furious with their lot in life…. they wanted to live full lives, have food babies…. They hated being seen as second-class citizens only to be eaten by two leggers and sometimes even four leggers …:eek:

Reports were heard of food being found out spoiled or chemically altered…. It was rumoured that the angry foodies might have something to do with it… that they might be attacking their own kind… there was unrest in the community…. Something had to be done!

Please elect yourselves a mayor.

Remember to either bold or place it in **elect me**

Deadline is 10 PM IT/ 6 PM EST tomorrow – long day for the 1st one since we are starting late.

Rules of the Game
1. No editing of posts ever! It will result in automatic mod kill.
2. Do not cheat – you are on the honor system
3. The dead cannot strategize. Once you are dead post in ************ and you can only post things like “go villagers/wolves”
4. Please participate or I will mod kill you…. I am participating so should you
5. Do not directly quote PMs from the mod or other convos
6. You may speak to the people in your group only! If you know someone outside the game – friend, family member, SO and they are not in your assigned group do not talk to them about the game. This is like fight club.
7. Night time results – do not talk to anyone about your results until after I post the Night Results on thread!
8. Avatars can be changed to food theme if you so choose.

Appetizers
1. @Romoret
2. @grossly_incandescent
3. @evilsquirrel
4. @Haxx
5. @brightimpressio

Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @98cats

Snacks
1. @SV88
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @sayabear3
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella

Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @bluesails
4. @magbags
5. @epivetlove

I just finished reading through the WW 101 game... wow what a marathon... I am exhausted already and we haven't even started!
It really escalated quickly. Couldn't believe how invested I got in the whole thing by the end, WW is totally crazy.

Reactions: 5 users
elect mad Jackson because who doesn't want a yappity mayor. :)

Wow. Ok. Autocorrect says Jackson. I like this.

Elect me, Black Box, 'cause I'm a super-newb!