You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
***elect black box****. Sticking with another super noob
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I agree that MJ would make a good mayor. elect MJ
Also, let's start this game off right with some delicious delicious pizza
Also, let's start this game off right with some delicious delicious pizza
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just made myself so hungry wow
@Mad Jack Time to bring back Team Bacon
@Mad Jack Time to bring back Team Bacon
Elect MJ, 'cause why not?
BACONNNN!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Here's hoping MJ actually wants to be mayor
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pfft ES, weren't you Team Candy? 😛BACONNNN!!
Yeah, but I was also evil in that game. So there you go 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a heads up I'm working 40+ hours this week and also training a new person soo I'm not sure how good I will be at sneaking on the forum during the day. But that's not gonna stop me from trying.
Wow... thanks everyone! I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and elect Mad Jack!
I was waiting to see if MJ wanted to be mayor before voting for him, but now that he's said he's okay with it, Elect Mad Jack!
Hahaha oh boy!! Mad Jack as mayor?!? This is going to be fun
Elect Mad Jack
Elect Mad JackHello Everyone!
My name is Rompret or Romo for ahort. I am new to the sdn dorum and I thought it would be fun to join in one of these games. I know it is bad manners but I would like to cast myself in the ballet for major. Elect Romoret
Oh, whoops! I didn't know this!!
Oh, whoops! I didn't know this!!
I don't think it actually is. I think it's just fine.
Oh, whoops! I didn't know this!!
I've seen lots of people bit for themselves so I think you both are ok!
Vote*I've seen lots of people bit for themselves so I think you both are ok!
Oh no harm BlackBox, it's no big deal.Oh, whoops! I didn't know this!!
I should have bolded my name Romoret. I'm sorry but it is hard to do some functions on my phone.
Anyway I felt that I should introduce myself so that my fellow articles of food have a better sense of who I am.
I am a witty appetizer that enjoys making others laugh. I was also the first to pick appetizer which shows that I am a leader for all other parts of the meals. I tease the appetite of the consumer, but I can be serious at heart. I am loyal to my food friends so vote Romo!
I'm going to not bandwagon on this one for now Imaystillbeabitbitter. At the moment, elect Willowleaf. She has a good gut instinct, was very well thought out, and generally found the wolf in the last game.
Elect Romoret. Your campaign speech really spoke to me as a foodstuff.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Already:
![]()
=
.![]()
So. Elect Romoret.
Because
![]()
Oh boy lol
Already:
![]()
=
.![]()
So. Elect Romoret.
Because
![]()
Elect Romoret. Your campaign speech really spoke to me as a foodstuff.
Thank you both for your support!!! I promise to help each and every one of you rise with the yeast and be the best food you can be. Right down to the last ingredient!
Sorry, I'm switching to my computer now.
Thank you both for your support!!! I promise to help each and every one of you rise with the yeast and be the best food you can be. Right down to the last ingredient!
Let's Snap, Crackle and Pop our way to the top!
Thank you both for your support!!! I promise to help each and every one of you rise with the yeast and be the best food you can be. Right down to the last ingredient!
Let's Snap, Crackle and Pop our way to the top!
Attachments
Oh boy lol
I am so sorry haha.
Elect Romoret. Your campaign speech really spoke to me as a foodstuff.
![]()
THAT IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE EVER (I say this as a knitter.)
Bacon cheddar shrimp, anyone?
We're all pre-vet right? That means we all understand that a single body requires a balance of all nutrients. That is my dream; to bring together the appetizers, mains, snacks, and desserts. United we will create the perfect meal! One tht keeps us coming back for more.
We're all pre-vet right? That means we all understand that a single body requires a balance of all nutrients. That is my dream; to bring together the appetizers, mains, snacks, and desserts. United we will create the perfect meal! One tht keeps us coming back for more.
Wrong. WW draws from all of the corners of SDN. 😉
Elect MJ, 'cause why not?
******************
How many reasons would you like?
******************
I just lol'd******************
How many reasons would you like?
******************
******************
How many reasons would you like?
******************
********
there are at least 2,088 right now:
********
Aw, thanks! You would be correct that a delicious food like me would make a good mayor.I'm going to not bandwagon on this one for now Imaystillbeabitbitter. At the moment, elect Willowleaf. She has a good gut instinct, was very well thought out, and generally found the wolf in the last game.
And I'm on break so I would like to be mayor if the other foods will vote for me. Elect willowleaf. I can promise you all lots of tasty, spicy food if I win! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wrong. WW draws from all of the corners of SDN. 😉
Noted, thank you Haxx!
Official Mayor Tally
MJ - 12 (98felines, ES, WZ, SV88, epipen, saya, BS, MJ, UFO, Jayna, Haxx, mags)
Romoret - 3 (Romoret, GI, Ash)
Willows - 2 (BI, Willows)
BB - 2 (BB, VetAsh)
19/20 votes received
Deadline is 10 PM GMT/6 PM EST.... I may close earlier if I so choose
You may get your night time actions in if you want a quick night turn around and a lynch today!
MJ - 12 (98felines, ES, WZ, SV88, epipen, saya, BS, MJ, UFO, Jayna, Haxx, mags)
Romoret - 3 (Romoret, GI, Ash)
Willows - 2 (BI, Willows)
BB - 2 (BB, VetAsh)
19/20 votes received
Deadline is 10 PM GMT/6 PM EST.... I may close earlier if I so choose
You may get your night time actions in if you want a quick night turn around and a lynch today!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K