WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Elect me, Black Box, 'cause I'm a super-newb!

So new, I forgot to bold! Haha

Members don't see this ad.

Never mind @devyn ! Just didn't get the PM on my phone for some reason!

***elect black box****. Sticking with another super noob

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@kittyy awwh thank you!!

Ah hee hee! (the only way I could mimic a michael jackson sound) I can second MJ's vote as long as he WANTS to be mayor

***Vote MJ***

Reactions: 1 users
Wait, are spelling it newb or noob?

Man, that's such a noo(ew)b question!

I agree that MJ would make a good mayor. elect MJ
Also, let's start this game off right with some delicious delicious pizza
tumblr_mx7urhtrsE1r8nsdao2_500.gif

***Vote MadJack*** because... Billie jeans not my lovaaaaa.

Elect MJ, 'cause why not?

After reading last game I agree, MadJack would be a good leader. elect MadJack

elect MJ and please, by all means, a bacon party sounds great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, but I was also evil in that game. So there you go :p

As a heads up I'm working 40+ hours this week and also training a new person soo I'm not sure how good I will be at sneaking on the forum during the day. But that's not gonna stop me from trying.

I was waiting to see if MJ wanted to be mayor before voting for him, but now that he's said he's okay with it, Elect Mad Jack!

Hahaha oh boy!! Mad Jack as mayor?!? This is going to be fun :claps: Elect Mad Jack

Hello Everyone!
My name is Rompret or Romo for ahort. I am new to the sdn dorum and I thought it would be fun to join in one of these games. I know it is bad manners but I would like to cast myself in the ballet for major. Elect Romoret

Hello Everyone!
My name is Rompret or Romo for ahort. I am new to the sdn dorum and I thought it would be fun to join in one of these games. I know it is bad manners but I would like to cast myself in the ballet for major. Elect Romoret

Oh, whoops! I didn't know this!!

Oh, whoops! I didn't know this!!
Oh no harm BlackBox, it's no big deal.
I should have bolded my name Romoret. I'm sorry but it is hard to do some functions on my phone.
Anyway I felt that I should introduce myself so that my fellow articles of food have a better sense of who I am.

Elect MJ. From what I've read in some of the more veteran games, a talkative mayor is a good thing! :)

I am a witty appetizer that enjoys making others laugh. I was also the first to pick appetizer which shows that I am a leader for all other parts of the meals. I tease the appetite of the consumer, but I can be serious at heart. I am loyal to my food friends so vote Romo!

I'm going to not bandwagon on this one for now Imaystillbeabitbitter. At the moment, elect Willowleaf. She has a good gut instinct, was very well thought out, and generally found the wolf in the last game.

Reactions: 2 users
Already:

tumblr_inline_n1wfjthO3I1qe4ieh.gif

=

Bad.jpg

So. Elect Romoret.

Because
MaggieGWhyNot.gif

Sorry, I'm switching to my computer now.

Thank you both for your support!!! I promise to help each and every one of you rise with the yeast and be the best food you can be. Right down to the last ingredient!

Let's Snap, Crackle and Pop our way to the top!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25334-1351191699-11.gif

Attachments

• anigif_enhanced-buzz-25334-1351191699-11.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-25334-1351191699-11.gif
    491.1 KB · Views: 48
We're all pre-vet right? That means we all understand that a single body requires a balance of all nutrients. That is my dream; to bring together the appetizers, mains, snacks, and desserts. United we will create the perfect meal! One tht keeps us coming back for more.

We're all pre-vet right? That means we all understand that a single body requires a balance of all nutrients. That is my dream; to bring together the appetizers, mains, snacks, and desserts. United we will create the perfect meal! One tht keeps us coming back for more.

Wrong. WW draws from all of the corners of SDN. ;)

I'm going to not bandwagon on this one for now Imaystillbeabitbitter. At the moment, elect Willowleaf. She has a good gut instinct, was very well thought out, and generally found the wolf in the last game.
Aw, thanks! You would be correct that a delicious food like me would make a good mayor. :nod: And I'm on break so I would like to be mayor if the other foods will vote for me. Elect willowleaf. I can promise you all lots of tasty, spicy food if I win!

I'm starving. This is akin to going grocery shopping hungry.

Official Mayor Tally

MJ - 12 (98felines, ES, WZ, SV88, epipen, saya, BS, MJ, UFO, Jayna, Haxx, mags)
Romoret - 3 (Romoret, GI, Ash)
Willows - 2 (BI, Willows)
BB - 2 (BB, VetAsh)

19/20 votes received

Deadline is 10 PM GMT/6 PM EST.... I may close earlier if I so choose

You may get your night time actions in if you want a quick night turn around and a lynch today!

tumblr_inline_n19zn6lZiw1rnvwt1.gif