WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Day 5 Winter Carnival! Lynch Tally

mel (1) - flushy
flushy (2) - led zeppelin, jboo
Jenjen ()
Moose (4) - barks, Snowy, mayo, Mel
jboo (3) - 3m, Wondering, AM
Pippy () -
Lawp () -
Dolph (5) - Lawp, Moose, jenjen, pip, cubs

15/16 votes
Missing: @dolphin106258

Deadline: 8pm Canada / 10pm EST (~1 minute)

ee7afc77f0097f793a922ca2327f3163.gif

Dolph claimed partial voyeur

She gets info about one action done on her target every night

She targeted me N1 because I "am often sketchy in early game when village and get attention"

Edited to provide more detail on the justification, which should make people uneasy about her being village imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Which sounds like she is seer hunting

And then she targeted Fern, supposedly same reason

And then Cubs, who did not report a watcher/voyeur result. So someone is lying

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyways, if she flips village, that's why I went there.

With the role she claimed, I would target people who were likely to be targeted by wolves, not people who were likely to be targeted by village power roles.

Day 3 everybody :rolleyes:

I don't know if its COVID or what but what is going on with everyone? Why does this game feel so apathetic? How is no one concerned that MOOSE has been dug out of a lynch three days in a row? I want to take a look at who exactly has been on her counterwagons but I am also cramming for an exam.
I haven’t seen a rezzer as a wolf before. But feel free to prove me wrong, haven’t played a ton recently
:slap:
say it with me now
"ability does not correlate to affiliation, usage does"
Before this lynch gets too crazy, I’m your rezzer. Wanted to rez Sporty, but I thought kras’s ability would be more useful to the village.
okay......probably what I would have done I guess....but why wait until now to claim the rez?

Reactions: 1 users
Day 3 everybody :rolleyes:

I don't know if its COVID or what but what is going on with everyone? Why does this game feel so apathetic? How is no one concerned that MOOSE has been dug out of a lynch three days in a row? I want to take a look at who exactly has been on her counterwagons but I am also cramming for an exam.

:slap:
say it with me now
"ability does not correlate to affiliation, usage does"

okay......probably what I would have done I guess....but why wait until now to claim the rez?
Because I'm a villager!!! I hate playing this game like this but I'm VILLAGE!!!

It's Day 5

Welcome to the apocalypse
I meant 3rd day in a row that MOOSE has been up for lynch and there's been mad ties.
If this dolphin flip is really a wolf then fine I'll let it go, but if dolphin is village, this will be the third village counterwagon to MOOSE's

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
DAY 5 (I am told that is what day it is)

I'mma be honest. I don't even know where we are right now. I just handle the bags. I don't know who any of you are, or what you're doing here, or why you keep throwing each other off the bus. The madness. When will it end?

Dead is @dolphin106258 , who was that really annoying nosy overly friendly small town neighbor that literally everyone has. You know the one. Name is like, Linda or something. Always creepin over the fence. WATCHIN STUFF. Taking pictures. Is that even legal? Anyway. Pretty harmless. She was a village voyeur, and would get some information about the abilities that were used on her target each night.

15 players still on board - PLEASE NOTE ANY ROSTER CHANGES AND ADJUST PMs ACCORDINGLY.

Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
7. kras --> @Barkley13
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
12. Doggo -> @Dr. ForgotToFlush
13. @jenjen2020
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn

Subs
Empty

Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom
MsP - Tim Horton's
Fern - Hockey stick taped to a microphone
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
dolphin - Overly Friendly Neighbor

IT IS NOW N5 - Send in actions (including inaction) ASAP
Night close at 8 Canada time/10 EST

• Love
  • Sad
  • Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
@Miranda Senft I want to know why you were upset by me stating she was a villager, or I will vote you until I'm dead.
Again, it was the language of it! You stated it as if it was fact but didn't justify it. Then you said it was based on feels from PM which isn't fact. It had no more validity than what I was saying but you were acting like everyone should listen to you over me. That's the honest to freaking god answer. I know it's over for me, I'm pissed that this whole thing was v/v because I was genuinely convinced I was reading her right. I wasn't. Nothing I can do now.

DAY 5 (I am told that is what day it is)

I'mma be honest. I don't even know where we are right now. I just handle the bags. I don't know who any of you are, or what you're doing here, or why you keep throwing each other off the bus. The madness. When will it end?

Dead is @dolphin106258 , who was that really annoying nosy overly friendly small town neighbor that literally everyone has. You know the one. Name is like, Linda or something. Always creepin over the fence. WATCHIN STUFF. Taking pictures. Is that even legal? Anyway. Pretty harmless. She was a village voyeur, and would get some information about the abilities that were used on her target each night.

15 players still on board - PLEASE NOTE ANY ROSTER CHANGES AND ADJUST PMs ACCORDINGLY.

Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
7. kras --> @Barkley13
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
12. Doggo -> @Dr. ForgotToFlush
13. @jenjen2020
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn

Subs
Empty

Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom
MsP - Tim Horton's
Fern - Hockey stick taped to a microphone
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
dolphin - Overly Friendly Neighbor

IT IS NOW N5 - Send in actions (including inaction) ASAP
Night close at 8 Canada time/10 EST

Its DEBRA! Or KAREN! Not linda!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
This game just gave me an excuse to download like 50 ryan reynolds gifs to my phone, and I would like you all to know that whoever "wins" now, this was worth it for me

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
les gars, si je suis la troisième personne la plus grande du jeu