WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Not something a Bostonian would say...

Anyone else getting that Pippy tingle yet?

Or if you want it to sound funnier:
Quelqu'un d'autre ressent-il le picotement?

Vous devriez probablement faire vérifier cela

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
je ne sais pas

Pippy se sent en sécurité et utilise la syntaxe du village que j'attends

Reactions: 1 user
Are you still set on Wondering's villageness?
Yeah I dunno dude.

She doesn't sound like she did when she was a wolf last time. She kept apologizing to me like she was letting me down, and I see absolutely none of that now.

Pretty sure she is village. It's hard to entirely change your tone between two recent wolf outings.

Reactions: 1 users
Found them, interesting reads on mayo and barks.

What is your opinion on mayo and barks?

Because I'm a villager!!! I hate playing this game like this but I'm VILLAGE!!!

Okay, I accept my impending death. I'm not sorry for being sketch of dolphin, I'm sorry that it was v/v

These both sound like a desperate/giving up villager. Ugh. But last time I started to doubt a counterwagon that had been barely avoiding lynch for days in a row is when mel was a wolf. So probably sticking to this. But for mooses sake, I'll iso her and re-evaluate in the morning. That is if I'm still alive.

contingency lynch moose

@PippyPony @Animal Midwife whats your opinion of moose now?

I meant 3rd day in a row that MOOSE has been up for lynch and there's been mad ties.
If this dolphin flip is really a wolf then fine I'll let it go, but if dolphin is village, this will be the third village counterwagon to MOOSE's

So pippy or cubs today.. what do you think of each of them?

Anyone else getting that Pippy tingle yet?

Especially in light of this they are probably both not wolves.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't understand how we can be so freaking bad at this game that like 5 wolves are hanging out completely undetected

Like, why

It doesn't make sense to me

Also can genny's mason partner please just reveal and confirm so we can have one confirmed villager?

We're going to lose tomorrow if we don't lynch a wolf.

CHECK YO VOTES
FINAL official Day 5 Winter Carnival! Lynch Tally

mel (1) - flushy
flushy (2) - led zeppelin, jboo
Jenjen ()
Moose (4) - barks, Snowy, mayo, Mel
jboo (3) - 3m, Wondering, AM
Pippy ()
Lawp (1) - cubs
Dolph (5) - Lawp, Moose, jenjen, Pippy, cubs

15/16 votes
Missing: @dolphin106258
ee7afc77f0097f793a922ca2327f3163.gif

ok this tally bothers me because I think wolves are keep piling up on my vote and using the village flip to accuse me of bad reads.

why? to engage in more mechanics discussions even though roles don't determine affiliation? to find more things to pile up on your tunnel on me?
You know what? For me, they do.

So I am trying to do my best here and I don't see you trying to help village at all. It's very frustrating.

Contingency lynch lawper

good luck getting yourself out of this by pursuing yet another villager.

you think i'm enjoying this? i'm not. ever since I subbed here, people keep trying to pick fights and lynches on me every day and accusing me of various things from bad reads to inactivity etc.

Like this is annoying. Every single time other than the Mel off-wagon vote, people are late lynching those who I vote and then implicate me as wolf by using hindsight of the resulting village flip.

I. Am. Trying. To. Help. Village.

Wolves keep piling on my damn votes and trying to implicate me.
How?

I know what you did in early game and I think it is a sketchy action based on my result, and then I think you lied the next day.

I would like to believe you, but I literally can't, because you won't communicate with anyone.

• Hmm
And now when I engage in mechanics discussion, everyone will use it as additional talking points to keep smearing and attacking me. Then lynching me. Then getting heartbroken with another villager to die.

I'm trying to help village win. But wolves are sabotaging my votes and i'm getting slammed for anything I do.

DAY 5 realsies writeup

Confession time. I know even less about Quebec than I did about Ontario. But you know what I do know? Sangria and pigeon french. Sangria has already been flowing and the pigin french is incoming. Hold onto your poutines my friends this is about to get borderline offensive with these fun facts tonight.

Hon hon hon. I know about 3 places dans le Quebec: Montreal, Quebec City, and Trois Rivieres (??? where ze tabernak did zat come from?). So zes are ze places where tu get to have some facte for je suppose. Okay, nope. Pigin French is way too hard. Let's start in la belle cite, Montreal. This is the best city in Canada that I've never been to if only because it's the home of the Montreal Canadiens. I guess it's also the second largest city in Canada. Not sure how to pronounce it? Remember that it was named for Mount Royal. Mount Royal. Montroyal. Monreal. There is no T. This is the location of the first indoor hockey game. There is a big ass cross here. No buildings are allowed to be taller than the big ass cross. Not even the building where the Canadiens play. Sacre bleu. ANYWAY on to Quebec City. They say that this is place you can experience Europe without leaving North America. I actually really want to go to this captial city tbh. The name Quebec comes from the Algonquin Kebec which means where the river narrows. There's also another railroad castle here that looks like Canadian Hogwarts. Now, Trois Rivieres. Honestly, I have no idea why I know this place name so google was my friend! It's name means 3 rives (holy crap, never wouldv'e guessed!) There are, in fact, 3 rivers. Yep, that's all I got.

Now for Quebec in general! For those of you keeping track at home, I was 2 sangrias in at the start. Now it's 4. So who knows how long this focus is gonna last. You know what? I think sangria is the word of the day. You should tell your mods. One time a man went to jail for 8 years for stealing 18 mil worth of maple syrup. You must have to like maple syrup. Like, a lot. The area around Quebec City has the lowest gravity on earth! Also, and this is important, Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha! in Quebec, Canada, is the only town in the world with two exclamation points in its name!! Even though in France you'll see "STOP" on all stop signs, in Quebec they all say "ARRET". Another very important thing is to recognize that Quebec is holding Newfoundland by the nuts with their involvement with Churchill Falls. This creates a whole lotta tension between the two provinces as Quebec agreed to buy power from the project (in Newfoundland) at 60's rates until ~2050 when NFLD was desperate for a backer.

Anway, ya'll voted someone off the island. So I shared my sangria with Dolph. She didn't take it as well as me.

Dead is @dolphin106258 , who was The Overly Friendly Small Town Neighbour Linda, a villager who could spy on one person a night to see what happened to them.

Please enjoy some pictures of Quebec, even if they don't deserve the Churchill Falls power.

Montreal:

montreal-quebec-canada-most-beautiful-picture-of-the-day-june-most-beautiful-picture-1497322140n4gk8-700x467.jpg

0116-spt-habs.jpg

Quebec City:

49d7b304030f13d829218118b51cfaa6.jpg_1200x630.jpg

Rue-du-Petit-Champlain-at-Lower-Old-Town.jpg

Other Quebec:

what-are-the-most-beautiful-national-parks-in-quebec.jpg

333191_505ae3a4a2ee24bc5ab1f525846cfe3ceac49934.jpg_facebook.jpg

^^This is the gaspe peninsula which I didn't touch on at all but is gorgeous af

15 players still on board - holy crap there are still 15 of you? Kill moar pls
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
6. kras --> @Barkley13
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. @johnnaboo
9. BigCats -> @Lawper
10. Doggo -> @Dr. ForgotToFlush
11. @jenjen2020
12. @cubsrule4e
13. @Melchizedek
15. @holdthemayo
16. @Miranda Senft
17. @WonderingStudent
18. @Zeppelyn

Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom - Night Writer
MsP - Tim Horton's - Nexus
Ferny - Microphone Taped to A Hockey Stick
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
Dolph - Linda

IT IS NOW N5 - SUBMIT ACTIONS (INCLUDING INACTION) ASAP
Night close at 8am Canada time/10am EST

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
but the point of the dolphinos vote is to pressure her to become more active. not for moosy to be spared. I stand by what I say about how i thought that felt V/W. so

contingency lynch moosy

I can keep getting smeared and attacked but i'm not going to let wolves win.

also looking at cubs because why would he break the tie towards dolphinos.

@PippyPony @Animal Midwife whats your opinion of moose now?
Encore un peu loup. Je sais de quoi mon débutant est capable.
@Animal Midwife thoughts on cubs? You changed your vote off him the other day. Still confident about that?
Il est neutre parce que j'ai toujours Lawpy au village et cela semble être son objectif principal.
@Animal Midwife I want to know why no one was speaking french except you on D3
Lawpy parlait français.

I'm sorry pippy, I don't see how those numbers work, tomorrow isn't lylo, right?
We had 21 players. 20% puts that at 16:4, plus 1 3rd party.

Now, it is probably 10:4:1. 9:4:1 overnight.

Wolves likely have a conversion, based on comments made earlier in the game.

Worst case is that 3P counts towards wolves

9:5 going into tomorrow

Lynch village tomorrow 8:5
Kill village tomorrow night 7:5
Lynch village next day 6:5
~parity~

So no, tomorrow is hopefully not lylo, but we are royally screwed if we do not lynch a wolf tomorrow. And that is WITHOUT triggering a numbers-based conversion. If we lynch 2 wolves and they convert, I think the lylo timeline stays almost the same.

This is bad.

I need to know if people want me to take more risks and reach out to more than just 3M.

Because I am sitting on a TON of night results and that is literally the only way this game is going to get turned around at this point imo.

Votes are not doing it because we have diddly squat.

Posts are not doing it because we've been indisputably crap at that this game so far.

So literally the only thing left is mechanics.

I didn't want this to turn into a 90's re-run because I don't have the same night kill armor this time, but here we are.

I don't know what that sentence means.

Can you rephrase it? I get "two rights don't make a hurt" which is nonsense.
J'ai ajouté des précisions sur mon utilisation de "tort" dans un futur message qui cycle mais peut essayer d'expliquer avec un mot différent.

"deux droits ne font pas de mal"

So pippy or cubs today.. what do you think of each of them?
I mean I still kind of want to see Cubs' head on a spike; less so than I did yesterday, but this means now even more so

But Pippy I'd been feeling like she's either village or 3p, don't see her being a wolf based on her play so far. Might put a slight tick mark for her in the wolf column but I'm unbothered.

This actually fits well into my tin-foil of a MOOSE/Cubs pack

@PippyPony what was it you said about MOOSE flipping wolf means we should go after 3M next? I wasn't paying attention but I think I might ISO 3M and start paying more attention there.

Yeah actually you know what, hold on. I am going to die tonight or tomorrow night so what the hell.

I'm a tracker.

N1 Lawp --> Jboo ; sporty killed, jboo restricted

N2 JenJen --> genny ; no kill, failed attack on genny?

N3 Zeppelyn --> no result except "huh that's weird" equivalent + scent of poutine, which checks out with cheese curd role. 3M proactively described the same type of result N2, where she attempted to steal Snowy's vote but was told she was unable to do so. However, the action went through. Seems similar to Barks' role prior to death, but I don't know why she would be targeting villagers.
Same night = genny killed.

N4 Cancelled. Super.

N5 I'm probably dead

-------

3M knows my role. Dolphin did not.

In terms of my own results:

N1 I was voyeured by Dolphin (saw opening a PM) and Fern opened a PM with me.
N2 I was instructed to put the tops back on my markers and to keep my colored pencils sharp. Sounded like a useless "helpful tip"
N3 the result flavor for my own role was distorted, basically "you didn't get what you expected." Strong wolf lean on that **** because I was on almost every village list posted on the thread and had basically claimed seer. If that was a blocking type role, then that role is guaranteed wolf. If it is Zepp's role, then she is a ninja wolf.

3M is the vote thief. Her stealing has been mod-verified so there should be no question of her faking it, but it is unlikely she would have stolen a fellow wolf vote unless there was some gross anticipated bussing going on.

Still at a mild village lean, especially if jboo is a wolf rezzer and Barks is now bad news bears.

As far as I know, the "weird...you went to target so-and-so" did not exist prior to N2, which is when 3M claimed it. If that is a cover story, then Barks is a wolf.

Dolphin claimed to target me N1, Fern N2, Cubs N3.

Cubs denies being notified of anything having to do with dolphin's role, which now makes me think he is a liar, because both Fern & I got notified. Fern even verified it on the thread. All he claims for that night is receiving a Moose skeleton.

That's everything I've got and so I would appreciate it if OTHER PEOPLE would start to risk their OWN LIVES in a similar fashion so we do not lose this game in a goddamn sweep.

Merci, a bientôt dead chat.

Mechanics heavy games with PMing demand that the village takes risks and COMMUNICATES.

Otherwise it is a guaranteed wolf win, and people who do not even try to share any information should ask the wolves where they can pick up their fan club badge.

We were given PMs and roles for a reason. I see this happen in my own games, and so it is devastating to me when I am a part of a village team that just won't ****ing cooperate.

Still at a mild village lean, especially if jboo is a wolf rezzer and Barks is now bad news bears.

As far as I know, the "weird...you went to target so-and-so" did not exist prior to N2, which is when 3M claimed it. If that is a cover story, then Barks is a wolf.
I’m confused about this part

also what’s the deal with the person asking people about their guns? 3p?