WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok well that sounds like Moose then

Unless there are any other government officials hanging around.

Mel did "hmmmm" when I name dropped the Mounties. But I don't know if they count as the government.
nah just an innocent hmm to the post itself.

I think you didn't see my question.
Why were you saying earlier that MOOSE and 3M might be in a pack together? I'm trying to see if 3M and cubs have any wolfy interactions that would fit into my MOOSE/Cubs pack.
 
nah just an innocent hmm to the post itself.

I think you didn't see my question.
Why were you saying earlier that MOOSE and 3M might be in a pack together? I'm trying to see if 3M and cubs have any wolfy interactions that would fit into my MOOSE/Cubs pack.
I did see it. Honestly you'll have to look back and see what I wrote. I think I had either jenjen or dolphin as a keystone in that particular pack, or both of them. I'm not sure I made a direct connection between Miranda and 3M.
 
I did see it. Honestly you'll have to look back and see what I wrote. I think I had either jenjen or dolphin as a keystone in that particular pack, or both of them. I'm not sure I made a direct connection between Miranda and 3M.
you know how I feel about reading :yeahright:
I'll do it tomorrow morning assuming we both live.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to bed. Please enjoy one Canadian's thoughts about the current state of affairs:

source-5.gif
 
3M has a cloud of sketch surrounding her solely from a mechanics standpoint but has sounded very village to me in PM. Village lean. I already shared some of this with her.

If Miranda is a wolf, then so is Cubs.

And if Miranda is village, then dolphin is very likely wolf, and I believe Cubs is also probably village.

@Lawper I'd like a list of your targets at some point in the near future.
Should also clarify that if jenjen does die and flips wolf, then 3M needs to die in rapid succession.
Ahh okay I was mis-remembering. She had linked MOOSE and Cubs together as w/w or v/v and then in the very next post linked 3M and jenjen as w/w.



Well I'm good with

Contingency LYNCH MOOSE




Would also back a cubs lynch, just picked MOOSE first because barks already has a vote on her.
I will be around sparingly tomorrow.
 
FINAL Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (2) - alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel (1) - lawp
Alissa (7) - jboo, FTF, pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs, AM
jboo (1) - 3m


@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph

16/17

o

LYNCH CLOSED, CHECK YOUR VOTES YA LUNATICS

rv4-72.gif

There is no way that Alissa lynch is all village
 
FINAL
Official D3 - Pirates of the Saskatchewan/Manitoba Lights Lynch Tally


Doggo (1) - Zeppy
Dolphin (1) - Mel
Fern (5) - AM, Lawp, alissa, wonder, MOOSE
Lawp (1) - cubs
3m (1) - jboo
Snowy (2) - Pippy, BBC
Moose (4) - Barks, genny, doggo, dolph
alissa (2) - 3M, mayo
wondering (1) - jenjen

18/19

winning: @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo

LYNCH CLOSED, CHECK YO VOTES

giphy.gif

Hmm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think we have zero wolves on the record, 3M came across as freely village in PM, and jboo claimed a rez of a person who I have had in my village column for days.

So yes, I would rather look elsewhere first.

zipzap has off voted every day except being amongst probably 3 villagers on kras. Easily hidden. Might be time to go there.
 
Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph (1) - Moose
cubs (3) - Mayo, Lawp, alissa
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (3) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (3) - cubs, jboo, FTF
jboo(2) - 3m, pippy


Et juste comme ça, tout est encore attaché
@cubsrule4e @Miranda Senft and @alissa14 You are winning!

missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife, @WonderingStudent, @Melchizedek

13/17

¡Sacré bleu!

o

Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST (20 MINUTES)

rv4-72.gif

3 way tie

Unfortunately, it's about the time for a reasonable self prez vote. Weirdly enough, alissa and cubs are both voting for each other.

I'm going to
Unlynch Dolph
Lynch Alissa
15 MINUTE WARNING
lynch miranda
Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (3) - Mayo, Lawp, alissa
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, FTF, MOOSE
jboo(2) - 3m, pippy


@alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife, @Melchizedek

14/17

¡Sacré bleu!

o

Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST (15 MINUTES)

rv4-72.gif

Moosy-alissa tie

Lynch Cubs
Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (4) - Mayo, Lawp, alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, FTF, MOOSE
jboo(2) - 3m, pippy


@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife

15/17

¡Sacré bleu!

o

Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST (12 MINUTES)

rv4-72.gif

3-way tie restored

unlynch alissa
lynch moose
Unlynch Alissa
Lynch Cubs

Hmm

Unlynch jboo
Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (5) - Mayo, Lawp, alissa, cheezit, MOOSE
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (5) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder, cubs
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, FTF
jboo(1) - 3m


@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife pippy

14/17

¡Sacré bleu!

o

Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST (6 MINUTES)

rv4-72.gif

Cubs-Moosy tie.

Lynch Alissa
FIVE MINUTE WARNING
unlynch cubs, lynch alissa
Unlynch Cubs
Lynch Alissa


self prez
Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (3) - Lawp, alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (5) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder, cubs
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (6) - cubs, jboo, FTF, pippy, mayo, MOOSE
jboo (1) - 3m


@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife

15/17

Damn it!

O

Deadline 8 Canada / 10 EST (3 MINUTES)

rv4-72.gif

Rapid swing to alissa.
unlynch moose
lynch alissa

Swap to alissa

Unlynch cubs
Lynch Mel

Swap to off wagon

Lynch alissa
FINAL Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (2) - alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel (1) - lawp
Alissa (7) - jboo, FTF, pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs, AM
jboo (1) - 3m


@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph

16/17

o

LYNCH CLOSED, CHECK YOUR VOTES YA LUNATICS

rv4-72.gif

Alissa lynched

Thinking whether we might've been dealing with W/W/V ties and then temporarily a W/W tie while waiting for a swing to alissa