Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cela semble mécanique et inutile pour ma chasse au loup à ce stade.
🤣
N'ayez crainte, chers amis Canadiens, AnimalSaviorWife a déjà remporté le match!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Cela semble mécanique et inutile pour ma chasse au loup à ce stade.
6 year anniversary of my first one is in October****
apparently I modded my first game 7 years ago. Holy hell. It’s on Facebook, it must be true.
****

parce que nous n'en parlons pas dans le cadre de l'accordPourquoi la sage-femme animale ne peut-elle pas être le restricteur de poste? Elle est la seule à parler en français en tout temps et elle a tendance à crier beaucoup.
N5:
![]()
After much begging and pleading by the bus passengers, it was finally agreed that the night could be spent in the Chateau Frontenac - aka the Hogwarts of Canada. This ended up being a good idea as once again Canada showed its fickle self by deciding to go back to winter. A heavy blanket of snow was soon formed outside. One particularly elderly guest decided that he was going to go for a walk anyway. Someone must have pulled him in for tea or something, because in the morning he wasn't back on the bus.
The snow brought other strange things, including a report of a moose in town. Thankfully, Canadians know to stay clear of moose when they see one and any non-Canadians were tucked safely inside for the snowstorm. Or, so it seemed. Someone swore they heard the angry bugle of a charging moose last night and another person wasn't seen on the bus the next morning. But, the bus waits for no one and off it rolled towards the maritimes. First stop, New Brunswick!
Dead is FTF who was Mr. Dressup, the Purest Canadian Who Ever Lived who could reach into his tickle trunk every night and pull out one duplicate ability to use the next night.
Also dead is jboo who was Wexit, a wolf who could rez one player in the game.
Here are your Canadian music selections for the day. A little house powwow and then my favourtie hockey song to honor the Canadiens as we leave la belle province!
13 players still on board - PLEASE NOTE ANY ROSTER CHANGES AND ADJUST PMs ACCORDINGLY.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
7. kras --> @Barkley13
8. @SnowshoeDog143
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
13. @jenjen2020
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn
Subs
Empty
Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty - Stompin' Tom
MsP - Tim Horton's
Fern - Hockey stick taped to a microphone
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
Dolph - Linda
FTF - Mr. Dressup
jboo - Wexit
IT IS NOW D6 - Lynch accordingly
Lynch close at 8 Canada time/10 EST
So...jboo is dead...I wonder what moosey creature did that?
(The mods swear they RNG me haha)
parce que nous n'en parlons pas dans le cadre de l'accord
I'm pretty sure it's 3P anyways
FunnyAww Barkley ... êtes-vous un petit loup rezzed ???
Genny N1 and kras N2qui d'autre a reçu le coup de téléphone du gouvernement et que pensez-vous que cela signifie?
Hmm what do you want to hear from me? I never knew who rezzed me because I was dazed and didn't see them. My guess would be that it was RNG if I came back village or wolfLynch Zepp
I can get on board with that. Even if it crushes my soul to think of poutine as a wolf.
Also want to hear more from @Barkley13 because that rez does not look good, bon bon
Cela ressemble à des aboiements qui prétendent ne pas savoir pour tirer les opinions des villageois. De plus, ce n'était pas jenjen.
Cool. Seems like a bad idea to lynch me before actually lynching any originals but okLynch Barks
I'd like to hear more about what happened the night you were rezzed
Because her stars caught my attention when I woke up.Why are you reacting to the message of the dead wolf but not mine, [USER = 813422] @Melchizedek [/ USER]?
Had to google this word.....I WANT ONE SO BAD NOWnanaimos
Saaaaaame. I've been lamenting my lack of shredded coconut in PM, because otherwise I would take a stab at making themHad to google this word.....I WANT ONE SO BAD NOW
Moose just claimed she shot a wolf. You still want to lynch her today?Hmm what do you want to hear from me? I never knew who rezzed me because I was dazed and didn't see them. My guess would be that it was RNG if I came back village or wolf
my brain must not work because I did not pick up on thatMoose just claimed she shot a wolf. You still want to lynch her today?
Yes please keep eyerolling at me though. I love it.
Où se trouve @WonderingStudent?
Son absence me préoccupe.
Avez-vous des réflexions sur toute cette affaire? Une idée de ce que les choses collantes ou prendre des armes à feu pourraient signifier?
Why are you suddenly interested in mechanics?When did you get the sticky thing?
Why are you suddenly interested in mechanics?
Oh. I'd assume it's probably somehow related to the post restriction then, since both of you also got restrictedFor the reason the sticky thing happened to me
Oh. I'd assume it's probably somehow related to the post restriction then, since both of you also got restricted
Hier soir. Vous?
What day were you post restricted?
D3What day were you post restricted?
I'm here. Sorry I went to sleep really late last night. Currently based on POE and the sus vibes I was getting from posts yesterday + the day before I'm leaning Snowy as wolfy.Où se trouve @WonderingStudent?
Well since we are having discussions about mechanics...
@Lawper you interacted with a known wolf and then said she was village. Anything more you want to say about that?
@cubsrule4e pretty sure you lied when I asked you if anything had happened to you on N3 other than receiving the moose skeleton. I thought dolphin was the one who was lying, but now that she flipped village, we know she voyeured you that night. Any explanation for claiming you didn't get any other night results?
Well since we are having discussions about mechanics...
@Lawper you interacted with a known wolf and then said she was village. Anything more you want to say about that?
@cubsrule4e pretty sure you lied when I asked you if anything had happened to you on N3 other than receiving the moose skeleton. I thought dolphin was the one who was lying, but now that she flipped village, we know she voyeured you that night. Any explanation for claiming you didn't get any other night results?
I know. But that wasn't really what I was asking.I also said she was neutral and stated there was a wolf between her and dreamy. If anything, the initial village read was due to me getting pocketed by a wolf in PM.
I know. But that wasn't really what I was asking.
I was asking if you helped her out with an action, or if you had information about her that was kept hidden.
I'm here. Sorry I went to sleep really late last night. Currently based on POE and the sus vibes I was getting from posts yesterday + the day before I'm leaning Snowy as wolfy.
lynch snowy
My current line of thinking is that Barks is a rezzed convert but this can also be the paranoia talking. Everyone else keeps saying she sounds fine. Personally, her posts have felt a little more manufactured than actual village posts. But this talk of converts is better spent AFTER we get rid of the original wolves so let's still put this convert talk on the back burner.
Updated Lynch tracker
Mel - AM
Pippy - Pip
Miranda - cubs
Mel - AM, Mel
Mel - AM, Mel, kras
Mayo - mayo
Pippy - Pip, jboo
Mayo - mayo, genny
snowy - m3
alissa - alissa
pippy - pip, jboo, snow
pippy - pip, jboo, snow, bc/lawp
Sporty - sporty
Miranda - cubs, snow
alissa - alissa, doggo
pip - pip, jboo, bc/lawp, alissa
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern
MsP - MsP
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp
jenjen - wonder
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp, 3m
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp, alissa
jboo - miranda
mayo - mayo, genny, pippy
alissa - doggo, mel
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp, alissa, MsP
alissa - doggo, mel, dolphin
jboo - French AM, pippy
Doggo/flush - jboo
AM - Fern
jboo - pip
Fern - still French AM
kras - snow
MsP - lawper
jboo -
snowy - pip
wonder - cubs
alissa - 3m
dolphin - alissa
kras - snow, mayo
AM - Fern, dolphin
AM - Fern
snow - pip, dolphin
MsP - Lawper, wonder
AM -
Kras - snow, mayo, Fern
genny - kras
kras - snow, mayo, fern, zepp
kras - snow, fern, zepp
MsP - Lawper, wonder, mayo
lawp - mel
MsP - lawp, wonder, mayo, doggo/flush
Dolphin - Miranda
kras - snow, fern, zepp, MsP
doggo/flush - jboo
dolphin - miranda
Fern - AM
Doggo - jboo, Zep
Lawp - cubs
Lawp - cubs, mel
3m - wonder
lawp - cubs
Fern - AM, lawp
Snow - Pip
jenjen - snow
snow - pip, dolphin
miranda - bark
alissa - 3m
snow - pip, dolphin, fern
fern - AM, lawp, cubs
fern - AM, lawp, cubs, alissa
alissa - 3m, mayo
dolph - miranda, mel
wonder - jenjen
fern - AM, lawp, alissa
lawp - cubs
doggo - zep
alissa - 3m, mayo, jboo
miranda - bark, genny
alissa - 3m, mayo
miranda - bark, genny, doggo/flush
3m -
snow - pip, dolph, fern, wonder
snow - pip, dolph, fern
snow - pip, fern
miranda - bark, genny, doggo, flush, dolphin
fern - AM, lawp, alissa, wonder
dolphin - mel
fern - AM, lawp, alissa, wonder, miranda
dolphin - miranda
cubs - AM
lawp - jenjen
flush - mel
miranda - snow
zep - pip
jenjen - cubs
cubs - AM, mayo
miranda - snow, bark
mel - Flush
lawp -
miranda - snow, bark, jensq
jen -
alissa - cubs
alissa - cubs, 3m
cubs - AM, mayo, jboo
cubs - AM, mayo
alissa - cubs, 3m, jboo
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp
alissa - cubs, jboo
flush -
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, mel
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, mel
jboo - 3m
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp
alissa - cubs, jboo, mel
“lynching mel but harder” - flush
jen - zepp
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, alissa
mel -
alissa - cubs, jboo, mel, flush
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, alissa, wonder
alissa - cubs, jboo, flush
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, alissa, mel
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa, mel
zepp -
jboo - 3m, jboo
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa
dolph -
alissa - cubs, jboo, flush, miranda
miranda - snow, bark, jensq, wonder
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa, mel
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda
miranda - snow, bark, jen, wonder, cubs
alissa - jboo, flush
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa, mel, miranda
jboo - 3m
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pippy
cubs - lawp, alissa, mel, miranda
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo
cubs - lawp, alissa, mel
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo, miranda
miranda - snow, bark, jen, wonder
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo, miranda, cubs
cubs - alissa, mel
Mel - lawp
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo, miranda, cubs, AMmiranda - jen
mel - flush
miranda -
flushy - zep
flush - zep, pip
jen - AM
miranda - bark
jboo - m3
flush - zep, pip, jboo
miranda - bark, mel
pip - mel
lawp - cubs
miranda - bark, mel , snow
dolphin - lawp
dolphin - lawp, miranda
jboo - m3, wonder
dolphin - lawp, miranda, jen
jen -
jboo - m3, wonder, AM
miranda - bark, mel, snow, mayo
pippy -
miranda - bark, mel, snow, mayo, mel
flush - zep, jboo
dolphin - lawp, miranda, jen, pip
lawp -
dolphin - lawp, miranda, jen, pip, cubs
I don't know what your night results mean. I'm thinking just based on them targeting you that affiliation is village but it's hard to say since a lot of the roles in this game can be either affiliation.Des actions nocturnes qui nous seraient utiles? De plus, vous êtes commodément ignoré par la question des doigts collants et de la saisie des armes à feu.
I think you're still missing what I am asking. (Or you do understand what I'm asking but don't want to answer.)She didn't tell me anything about her actions. I didn't know she was a rezzer until she revealed on thread.
I think you're still missing what I am asking. (Or you do understand what I'm asking but don't want to answer.)
@Animal Midwife how's the Lawper tone read these days -- any change from "gut feeling is village?"
Not really liking the positions on those lynch trackers for either one of you tbh.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.