WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It still leaves me with a problem with your role though, Lawp.

You are not a seer, or else you would have given a stronger read on jboo, because you visited her N1.

You are not a tracker, watcher, voyeur, protector, jailer, redirector, vote stealer, rez, item giver, assassin, mason or communication role, because those are all accounted for with other players.

So I am left with either:

- post restrictor, which I think is kinda wolfy, and also doesn't make sense given that you were restricted on D3 or whatever it was...

Or

- the wolfy block that simultaneously took my results and blocked me N3, which I really do not feel like was a village action.

So I dunno what you want me to do here. I feel like I have adequately demonstrated why I keep asking you for this info, and urged the need for cooperation, and just am not getting it.

It's not meant to feel like I'm beating you up, but I don't feel like this is a hard question. I'm not even asking for what your role is. I'm literally just asking who you targeted.

When well-articulated requests for assistance keep getting ignored, it leaves me no choice but to wonder why you don't want to play ball. :shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
It still leaves me with a problem with your role though, Lawp.

You are not a seer, or else you would have given a stronger read on jboo, because you visited her N1.

You are not a tracker, watcher, voyeur, protector, jailer, redirector, vote stealer, rez, item giver, assassin, mason or communication role, because those are all accounted for with other players.

So I am left with either:

- post restrictor, which I think is kinda wolfy, and also doesn't make sense given that you were restricted on D3 or whatever it was...

Or

- the wolfy block that simultaneously took my results and blocked me N3, which I really do not feel like was a village action.

So I dunno what you want me to do here. I feel like I have adequately demonstrated why I keep asking you for this info, and urged the need for cooperation, and just am not getting it.

It's not meant to feel like I'm beating you up, but I don't feel like this is a hard question. I'm not even asking for what your role is. I'm literally just asking who you targeted.

When well-articulated requests for assistance keep getting ignored, it leaves me no choice but to wonder why you don't want to play ball. :shrug:

I'm hesitant because apparently at least two villagers gave details and both ended up dying so i'm not sure how it helps.

Also i thought roles don't determine affiliation?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm hesitant because apparently at least two villagers gave details and both ended up dying so i'm not sure how it helps.

Also i thought roles don't determine affiliation?
Right now they do.

We have found zero wolves. So clearly what we have been doing has not been working.

And which villagers? All reveals except mine & the ones I did on behalf of others have been giving their info in a defensive manner vs offensive. It's different.

Wait until the end of the night cycle if you're so worried, but I can almost guarantee there is nothing you can say that will make you a more juicy target to wolves than what I just dangled at them.

Also, to be blunt -- people are still trying to lynch you. If you're village, then you're a terrible kill target for wolves.

Much better to leave you alive for a final mislynch.

OR

You could share knowledge with the village and thereby lend some meaning to your death if you get night killed afterwards.

Right now they do.

We have found zero wolves. So clearly what we have been doing has not been working.

And which villagers? All reveals except mine & the ones I did on behalf of others have been giving their info in a defensive manner vs offensive. It's different.

Wait until the end of the night cycle if you're so worried, but I can almost guarantee there is nothing you can say that will make you a more juicy target to wolves than what I just dangled at them.

How would mechanics help us more than VCA?

Alissa and dolphinos?

Wolves aren't going to kill me if they're invested in setting me up and sabotaging my votes.

Also, to be blunt -- people are still trying to lynch you. If you're village, then you're a terrible kill target for wolves.

Much better to leave you alive for a final mislynch.

OR

You could share knowledge with the village and thereby lend some meaning to your death if you get night killed afterwards.

I know and i stated that already.

NIGHT IS SOFTLY CLOSED, IF YOU HAVE CHANGES TO YOUR ACTIONS PLEASE SUBMIT THEM ASAP AND IN LARGE, BOLD LETTERS SO THEY ARE NOT MISSED. IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED AN ACTION YET, YOU MAY STILL SUBMIT, BUT PLEASE FOLLOW THE SAME PROTOCOL.

Reactions: 1 user
N5:

96725900.jpg

After much begging and pleading by the bus passengers, it was finally agreed that the night could be spent in the Chateau Frontenac - aka the Hogwarts of Canada. This ended up being a good idea as once again Canada showed its fickle self by deciding to go back to winter. A heavy blanket of snow was soon formed outside. One particularly elderly guest decided that he was going to go for a walk anyway. Someone must have pulled him in for tea or something, because in the morning he wasn't back on the bus.

The snow brought other strange things, including a report of a moose in town. Thankfully, Canadians know to stay clear of moose when they see one and any non-Canadians were tucked safely inside for the snowstorm. Or, so it seemed. Someone swore they heard the angry bugle of a charging moose last night and another person wasn't seen on the bus the next morning. But, the bus waits for no one and off it rolled towards the maritimes. First stop, New Brunswick!

Dead is FTF who was Mr. Dressup, the Purest Canadian Who Ever Lived who could reach into his tickle trunk every night and pull out one duplicate ability to use the next night.

Also dead is jboo who was Wexit, a wolf who could rez one player in the game.

Here are your Canadian music selections for the day. A little house powwow and then my favourtie hockey song to honor the Canadiens as we leave la belle province!

13 players still on board - PLEASE NOTE ANY ROSTER CHANGES AND ADJUST PMs ACCORDINGLY.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
7. kras --> @Barkley13
8. @SnowshoeDog143
10. BigCats -> @Lawper
13. @jenjen2020
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn

Subs
Empty

Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom
MsP - Tim Horton's
Fern - Hockey stick taped to a microphone
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer
Dolph - Linda
FTF - Mr. Dressup
jboo - Wexit

IT IS NOW D6 - Lynch accordingly
Lynch close at 8 Canada time/10 EST

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
N'oubliez pas que je suis en charge ici et que toutes mes questions recevront une réponse en temps opportun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I’m looking at barks, cubs, and wondering real hard right now...now I need to go back through the thread

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Well that was awfully rude. It was fun while it lasted.

At least now I can donate blood without worrying about falling asleep before night close :laugh:
GET EM WOOFS :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
And on the sixth day, she finally downloaded google chrome to read the French:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lynch Zepp

les règles ont changé, profitez de votre nouvelle vie

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I’m confused about this part

also what’s the deal with the person asking people about their guns? 3p?
Oh.

Genny claimed that N2, I think. That could be jenjen I guess, or it could be someone else. I haven't seen anyone mention it before or since.

Cela ressemble à des aboiements qui prétendent ne pas savoir pour tirer les opinions des villageois. De plus, ce n'était pas jenjen.

N'oubliez pas, vous pépites, que la résurrection est une capacité NAI avec des effets NAI à moins qu'il ne soit exactement lié à un loup mort. Snowy n'est jamais décrochée et Barks ne devrait pas être condamné pire qu'elle si nous jouons brusquement comme moi.

Last edited: