WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I got cubs item if a pigeon brought it

Correct. Why didnt you steal a vote last night?

Members don't see this ad.

Where does that say I promised pippy a rez item? Also, I tried to make one with a passcode so only village could use it, the mods told me i couldnt even make a rez item, much less a passcode protected item.
Quelle est votre chronologie de création d'article?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh wait I missed some night results in the item notification

I got locked up in the bus last night

Who all had been jailed?

I’m not completely sure. The mods were debating whether or not I could take someone’s twice.

Sounds like a pretty important thing they should have probably told you from the beginning. Why not take AM's vote or Moose's vote? If youre village then any vote is safer in your hands than someone else's.

Sounds like a pretty important thing they should have probably told you from the beginning. Why not take AM's vote or Moose's vote? If youre village then any vote is safer in your hands than someone else's.

See above. It sounded like they were going to let me, but I missed the fact I was jailed

So youre telling me your original role description doesnt tell you that you can or cant target the same person twice or twice in a row? Thats a fairly powerful mechanic.

That is what I just said lol. I honestly hadn’t even thought about it before last night, when I wanted to take your vote again ;)

Whose vote were you planning on taking?

Also, do you always get to keep the votes you steal?

Yep I always get to keep them other than that weird time I tried to take snowys and Mel blocked me from keeping it

I used your item. Will get answer with night results.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Shhhh! Im performing my cross-examination. Also, if I were playing like you, Id tell you to just go find it on the thread. But im not like that, so I will compile it again for you.
Contre-interrogatoire pour quoi? Vous avez littéralement tout fait sur eux.

Now you can find out tonight how many OGs vs converts are left in the game... if you didnt know that already. If youre village, why would a wolf send you that item?

I asked how many wolves are left

But didn’t you say you don’t have any control over where the items go?

I asked how many wolves are left

But didn’t you say you don’t have any control over where the items go?

I dont. But its a fairly useless item if wolves got it since they know everything already. If village gets it we can at least figure out how many wolves/converts we are dealing with. You should have asked for the current wolf ratio of OGs to converts.

Now you can find out tonight how many OGs vs converts are left in the game... if you didnt know that already. If youre village, why would a wolf send you that item?
Vous avez déjà dit qu'il y en avait deux hier. Pourquoi as-tu fait ça?

I dont. But its a fairly useless item if wolves got it since they know everything already. If village gets it we can at least figure out how many wolves/converts we are dealing with. You should have asked for the current wolf ratio of OGs to converts.
:rolleyes:

I’m pretty sure we can gather that if there’s two wolves, there’s a OG and a Convert. If there’s one wolf it’s a convert. But it’s doesnt really matter, right? But thanks for telling me how I did it wrong ;)

Quelle est votre chronologie de création d'article?

N1 hockey jersey (PM seer) - alissa- refused to participate unfortunately which is why I targeted her. I could have figured out if Mel or Mayo was lying/Alissa was lying based on what color people claimed her text was
N2 rodeo ticket (1x bulletproof) - Fern
N3 Moose jaw (self watcher) - Cubs (learned wondering was the government)
N4
N5 Biodome (multi redirection) -Jen (doesnt appear to have done anything)
N6 Lighthouse (tracker) - Barks (Lawper didnt visit anyone)
N7 Armageddon pigeons - kill everyone in the game with radioactive bird droppings - cubs wins (mods rejected)
Carrier pigeons deliver a Cubs hat (confirms me as the tinkerer) - Lawper
N8 Plexiglass tour bus windows (Blocker) - User blocked 3M in attempt to block a wolf kill. I suggested 3M, Moose or AM, would have ultimately rathered Moose or AM
N9 Tour guide pamphlet (ask mods a question) - 3M, recommend asking remaining OG:convert ratio

Vous avez déjà dit qu'il y en avait deux hier. Pourquoi as-tu fait ça?

Yes, thats what I think. Also would could have confirmed if there's truly a convert, or if theres even 2 converts with no OG left. Is any of that mod confirmed information or just my opinion, princess? Holy **** you can be dense sometimes. :)

:rolleyes:

I’m pretty sure we can gather that if there’s two wolves, there’s a OG and a Convert. If there’s one wolf it’s a convert. But it’s doesnt really matter, right? But thanks for telling me how I did it wrong ;)

I refer you to my response to AM below. Im glad youre soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confident about it all. :heckyeah:

Day 10 When The Fun Starts to Run Out Lynch Tally

cubs (3)
- AM, 3m, Lawp

3/7

@cubsrule4e - lynch leader!

missing: @holdthemayo @jenjen2020 @cubsrule4e @Miranda Senft

deadline at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~8.5 hours)

Gros-Morne-National-Park.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I refer you to my response to AM below. Im glad youre soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confident about it all. :heckyeah:
“Princess”, really? Why be demeaning.

Glad you can do things so much better than everyone else.

I thought about asking if there was an original left but thought it was more valuable to know how many wolves we were dealing with

N1 hockey jersey (PM seer) - alissa- refused to participate unfortunately which is why I targeted her. I could have figured out if Mel or Mayo was lying/Alissa was lying based on what color people claimed her text was
N2 rodeo ticket (1x bulletproof) - Fern
N3 Moose jaw (self watcher) - Cubs (learned wondering was the government)
N4
N5 Biodome (multi redirection) -Jen (doesnt appear to have done anything)
N6 Lighthouse (tracker) - Barks (Lawper didnt visit anyone)
N7 Armageddon pigeons - kill everyone in the game with radioactive bird droppings - cubs wins (mods rejected)
Carrier pigeons deliver a Cubs hat (confirms me as the tinkerer) - Lawper
N8 Plexiglass tour bus windows (Blocker) - User blocked 3M in attempt to block a wolf kill. I suggested 3M, Moose or AM, would have ultimately rathered Moose or AM
N9 Tour guide pamphlet (ask mods a question) - 3M, recommend asking remaining OG:convert ratio
Surpris que vous n'ayez pas créé un élément de protection avec tous ces rôles de pouvoir flottant.

Je ne comprends pas la septième nuit, car pourquoi est-ce que quelqu'un douterait de votre demande en l'absence d'une demande reconventionnelle de toute façon? Une chose pour confirmer votre affiliation semble plus utile.

To clarify. I received Snowy's vote. I thought it was weird that you kept village votes and gave wolf votes away. I didn't know that Mel had caused that mixup.

Reactions: 1 user
I might have blocked somebody else last night.
Grand Dieu. Hier, j'ai fait plusieurs messages expliquant pourquoi 3m n'est pas un loup. MOOSE et cubs sont ceux qui ont besoin d'être sous pression.

“Princess”, really? Why be demeaning.

Glad you can do things so much better than everyone else.

I thought about asking if there was an original left but thought it was more valuable to know how many wolves we were dealing with

So now Im demeaning when shes called me an idiot several times this game? Im so done with this crap.

To clarify. I received Snowy's vote. I thought it was weird that you kept village votes and gave wolf votes away. I didn't know that Mel had caused that mixup.

Ahhhh there’s the missing piece. I’m just guessing that’s what happened...but honestly the fact that you got the vote makes me less clear on the mechanism

But yeah the only vote I didn’t get to keep was Snowys

Grand Dieu. Hier, j'ai fait plusieurs messages expliquant pourquoi 3m n'est pas un loup. MOOSE et cubs sont ceux qui ont besoin d'être sous pression.

You say a lot. You say it in French. Google translates about half of it in a legible way. Of the half I can read, well, it's been hard to separate the substance from the snark this game.

So now Im demeaning when shes called me an idiot several times this game? Im so done with this crap.
Je suis assez certain que je ne vous ai jamais traité d'idiot, alors je ne sais pas d'où vient le malentendu.

You say a lot. You say it in French. Google translates about half of it in a legible way. Of the half I can read, well, it's been hard to separate the substance from the snark this game.
N'hésitez pas à me demander si vous n'êtes pas sûr. Je peux reformuler les choses si elles semblent embrouillées parce que parler des choses à travers le fil est le seul moyen de résoudre ce problème.

Last edited:
Ok les gars, désolé d'avoir été en classe toute la journée et demain c'est ophtho et j'ai besoin d'étudier pour ça. Maintenant que Wondering a disparu, ce jeu est beaucoup moins amusant, je suis énervé de vous @jenjen2020 pourquoi n'avez-vous pas protégé Wondering? Qui avez-vous protégé?

Et je sais que vous allez tous me lyncher parce que Wondering allait enquêter sur moi hier soir.

@cubsrule4e Je suis énervé contre vous à cause de votre passage dramatique sur le fil hier soir qui a fini par tuer Wondering. Vous êtes un tel roi du drame et j'ai fini de vous protéger. Sérieusement. J'ai fini. Ça me donne envie de te lyncher.

Cependant, à ce stade, je vais

Lynch Mayo

Voici ma logique.

AM a été vu et trouvé sans arme - une théorie du papier d'aluminium ici est qu'AM a mentionné le rôle de parrain à Wondering après avoir dit à AM que les Cubs n'avaient pas d'arme à feu, suggérant que Cubs était toujours un loup n'avait simplement pas d'arme à feu . Je n'ai jamais entendu parler de ce rôle, mais AM sait tout sur ce jeu, mais mon papier d'aluminium est que AM a essayé de pousser cela pour pousser les Cubs, mais c'est ce rôle elle-même (beaucoup de papier d'aluminium, probablement pas vrai, mais tout mettre là-bas).

3m, aucun indice flippant sur vous. Vous avez joué un très bon jeu et vous avez Mel qui vous donne des points de village dans mon livre mais vous pourriez être un converti wild card, qui sait.

Lawpy est clair en raison de la capacité de Wondering.

Jenjen, vous aviez littéralement 1 job jenjen et vous ne l'avez pas fait et vous ne postez pas et c'est un sketch flippant! Je vous regarde sincèrement en ce moment !!!

Oursons - vous avez fait révéler Wondering en tant que voyante et elle est morte. Vous êtes aussi dans un PM avec jenjen, un croquis flippant là-bas!

Mais voici où tout se résume. Ce jeu de téléphone avait 1 personne au milieu de tout cela. Mayo. Mayo est un autre demi-maçon du village et bien qu'il ait été présent dans PM, il est le converti le plus logique et je ne pense pas qu'il ait dit aux Cubs ce qu'il était censé faire. Je pense que la raison pour laquelle Wondering est mort est parce que Mayo a empoché les Cubs et moi et n'a pas été fourni avec toutes les informations. Je pense que notre jeu de téléphone avait 1 secousse en brouillant les mots. Je vais donc voter pour Mayo.

Entre mayo, louveteaux et jenjen, il y a 1-2 loups. Voilà mon opinion.

Edit: oublié que je suis français aujourd'hui

Last edited:
Et juste pour être clair, je ne fais que des efforts modérés ici pour Wondering et les mods qui ont fait un très bon jeu! Je suis en colère contre une bonne partie de vous et je ne sais pas si vous méritez l'effort difficile Vous vous demandez et je mets dans ce jeu! Nous vous avons attrapé 2 loups sur 3! Et nous avions voté pour Mel au début jusqu'à ce que AM lui mette le pied dans la bouche! Donc là.

Edit: oublié que je suis français aujourd'hui

Last edited: