WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You said a very similar think about me and barks yesterday

And today you passed the cross examination. Congrats, friend :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Ummmm no. We lynch moose or mayo, and if they flip village, you lynch the other one tomorrow. Theres a wolf between them. Can you give this cubs thing a rest and actually think it out?
Il n'y a pas "s'ils retournent les villageois". Plus d'être ambivalent. Si vous pensez qu'ils sont des loups/villageois, choisissez-en un et respectez-le. Vous ne pouvez pas me convaincre si vous agissez incertain vous-même. Vous avez eu plusieurs jours pour pousser un loup et au lieu de cela, moi, Lawpy, Wondering et plusieurs autres villageois. Montrez-moi que vous êtes sérieux.

Well class, @Lawper @mmmdreamerz @Animal Midwife @jenjen2020

I think we've found the convert pool.

Either Moose or Mayo is lying. Moose coming out like she did attacking everyone and starting a mayo push I almost had to agree with her in the moment. Mayo has been much slower to respond/answer in PM today like he was afraid to slip up. At the same time, nothing he has told me has been an outright lie.

Also, if moose knew wondering was protected N8, if im a wolf, i am guessing for sure that protector cant protect someone two nights in a row, and I know my kill is going through. So hey? Why not suggest to be seered and cleared, knowing the result is never going to be revealed? Wow, im a rhyming poet and i didnt even know it!

I’m confused what being lied about

Honestly I was hoping wonder was going to seer moose last night to rule out OG wolfs with her seering

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
well, prepare to lose.
I am tired. Wondering était le seul joueur à avoir rendu ce jeu tolérable (et les mods)
Si vous abandonnez aussi facilement, je ne regrette pas mon choix. Vous avez côtoyé pendant des jours sur le dos de Wondering. Il est temps d'utiliser du contenu pour soutenir vos interprétations au lieu de mécanismes incorrects.

Also for the Lawpers and 3Ms out there: Do you REALLY think in a game like this that the item maker AND item distributor would both be wolves? I was so convinced NEITHER could be wolf that it took until wondering to convince me otherwise. Also look at the progression of my items. Long before I was ever under suspicion or my ability known on thread, I was making village useful items. Seering, bulletproof, watcher, etc. Why would a wolf make those items under any kind of circumstances?

Also for the Lawpers and 3Ms out there: Do you REALLY think in a game like this that the item maker AND item distributor would both be wolves? I was so convinced NEITHER could be wolf that it took until wondering to convince me otherwise. Also look at the progression of my items. Long before I was ever under suspicion or my ability known on thread, I was making village useful items. Seering, bulletproof, watcher, etc. Why would a wolf make those items under any kind of circumstances?

I’m not 100% convinced there are an OG wolves left honestly

Your items have been very village, but I can start down a whole paranoia train of using them for village cred

I’m confused what being lied about

Honestly I was hoping wonder was going to seer moose last night to rule out OG wolfs with her seering

Right. So see my previous post about Moose knowing that wondering had been protected N8. This means wondering was HIGHLY LIKELY vulnerable N9 to be killed because the protector can almost never protect the same person repeatedly. So Moose didnt care if she got seered because she knew the wondering kill would go through.

[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21730755, member: 743996"]
If you give up so easily, I don't regret my choice. You have rubbed shoulders for days on Wondering's back. It's time to use content to support your interpretations instead of incorrect mechanisms.
[/ QUOTE]
You know what? I am really insulted by this. And here is a real news flash. What you just said is mean and I really don't want to play with you anymore.

Il n'y a pas "s'ils retournent les villageois". Plus d'être ambivalent. Si vous pensez qu'ils sont des loups/villageois, choisissez-en un et respectez-le. Vous ne pouvez pas me convaincre si vous agissez incertain vous-même. Vous avez eu plusieurs jours pour pousser un loup et au lieu de cela, moi, Lawpy, Wondering et plusieurs autres villageois. Montrez-moi que vous êtes sérieux.

Ummmm my vote is on someone im pushing. Yours is on me, as usual. So you are just going to ignore everything thats been discussed in the last hour to spite me? And when I flip village, regardless of your affiliation, it will all have been worth it, because lynching cubs is just that satisfactory for you? Is that it? :heckyeah: .. had to use this cause I cant find the *hug* emoji. Maybe it doesnt exist because of social distancing? ;)

[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21730755, member: 743996"]
If you give up so easily, I don't regret my choice. You have rubbed shoulders for days on Wondering's back. It's time to use content to support your interpretations instead of incorrect mechanisms.
[/ QUOTE]
You know what? I am really insulted by this. And here is a real news flash. What you just said is mean and I really don't want to play with you anymore.

Its not very fun to be on the other end of AM, is it? Welcome to my world for about the past 4 days. Please dont let it affect you emotionally. Its not easy, but you have to brush it off. Yesterday was the worst for me, my BP was literally sky high from this. Use the smile emojis, they help :)

Ummmm my vote is on someone im pushing. Yours is on me, as usual. So you are just going to ignore everything thats been discussed in the last hour to spite me? And when I flip village, regardless of your affiliation, it will all have been worth it, because lynching cubs is just that satisfactory for you? Is that it? :heckyeah: .. had to use this cause I cant find the *hug* emoji. Maybe it doesnt exist because of social distancing? ;)
Je n'ignore rien ou je ne répondrais pas. Je l'ai déjà dit, mais je ne lynche pas les gens simplement pour les lyncher. C'est à cause d'un comportement sommaire. Mais oui, je suis prêt à écouter des interprétations supplémentaires si je vois des preuves solides les étayant. Vous dites donc que MOOSE est le loup ici?

Right. So see my previous post about Moose knowing that wondering had been protected N8. This means wondering was HIGHLY LIKELY vulnerable N9 to be killed because the protector can almost never protect the same person repeatedly. So Moose didnt care if she got seered because she knew the wondering kill would go through.

Okay, I’m following now.

But if moose has known since right before the conversion, why do you think they killed Pippy before moose?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, I’m following now.

But if moose has known since right before the conversion, why do you think they killed Pippy before moose?
If moose was a convert, wouldn't she have known after? Sorry I'm trying to follow you here

If moose was a convert, wouldn't she have known after? Sorry I'm trying to follow you here

Sorry two scenerios: the above was if Moose was original. Moose talked to wonder before the conversion, and based on wonders timeline, either way she found out right before conversion, so even if she was converted my point is that they still prioritized Pippy over wonder which makes me think that the wolves didn’t know about wonder fully until yesterday?

It’s just thoughts.

Lynch moose

For now. With her having shot a wolf, she would be a good choice for a convert. She didn't really read the thread when she came back with accusations.

Sorry two scenerios: the above was if Moose was original. Either way she found out before conversion, so even if she was converted my point is that they still prioritized Pippy over wonder which makes me think that the wolves didn’t know about wonder fully until yesterday?

It’s just thoughts.
Okay I follow! Thank you!

######
Side note: how do I do the spoiler thing? Lol
######

#############

My creme brûlée turned out awesome sauce
52D12593-94BD-4267-B654-882704F39A67.jpeg

##############

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Sorry two scenerios: the above was if Moose was original. Moose talked to wonder before the conversion, and based on wonders timeline, either way she found out right before conversion, so even if she was converted my point is that they still prioritized Pippy over wonder which makes me think that the wolves didn’t know about wonder fully until yesterday?

It’s just thoughts.

If moose is a wolf its as convert. Wonderings ability was pretty hidden until yesterday, so that wasnt hurting Moose even if she was a wolf convert because she already had major village cred just before that and could keep talking walking into seering villagers, even if she had to go along with the snowy lynch for even more cred. But then again why not kill her off immediately? That might tip someone off about wonderings PM partners since it had never been outed on thread. They also didnt know at what points she could have been protected.

At this point I think it is more likely that cubs is a convert than that moose is OG. I actually think moose makes more sense as a convert, because she had pretty serious village cred after the shot and the snowy lynch.

AM has been on cubs for a few days, and I've been ignoring her. I think it's time to see if she's right.

Lynch cubs

At this point I think it is more likely that cubs is a convert than that moose is OG. I actually think moose makes more sense as a convert, because she had pretty serious village cred after the shot and the snowy lynch.

AM has been on cubs for a few days, and I've been ignoring her. I think it's time to see if she's right.

Lynch cubs

THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT LYNCHING MOOSE

Lynch cubs

This post does confuse me a bit.

You think moose is more likely a convert than cubs but you still vote cubs?

It’s been 24 hours since i mentioned that I hate this game.

Therefore:

I hate this game.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I think most of us assume that the conversion happened the night when no one died and Pippy did not hear hissing, correct?

Why would the wolves try to kill me after that if I wasn't a villager? Could they even try to kill me if I was a wolf?

• Okay...
unlynch mayo
lynch moose

I cant give up the trust i put in mayo yet. I refuse to believe I was pocketed that hardcore. If that gets me killed, then so be it.

Five seconds ago you were vehemently declaring mayos guilt. Seriously.

I think he is referring to PMs. I asked (through moose) if AM could be alpha or 3p. The results were that she didn't have a gun, which was interpreted as probably not an alpha, but unable to tell if she was 3p.
a dit qu'elle n'était pas alpha car ce n'était pas une cravate. Je n'ai jamais dit que la nuit était le résultat de l'alpha.

Pour ma raison, je devrais vraiment m'éloigner du forum, mais je suis vraiment bouleversé par la façon dont ce jeu se déroule en ce moment et je souhaite juste que les gens m'écoutent.

@Animal Midwife vous avez essentiellement insinué que je n'avais RIEN contribué au jeu. que j'ai copié Wondering. Tu sais ce que j'ai fait? La protéger! Je me suis assuré que les gens ne la regardaient pas sur le forum comme une menace. J'ai empêché les gens de la pousser pour que nous puissions la garder aussi longtemps que nous! Donc honnêtement, le fait que vous pensiez que je n'ai pas contribué à ce jeu est tellement insultant quand je lui ai donné tellement de temps. Ce n'est pas parce que j'aime la mécanique

Last edited: