-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mel (1) - AM
Pippy (1) - Pippy
MOOSE (1) - cubs
Mel (2) - AM, Mel
Mel (3) - AM, Mel, kras
mayo (1) - mayo
Pippy (2) - Pippy, jboo
mayo (2) - mayo, genny
Snowy (1) - 3m
alissa (1) - alissa
Pippy (3) - Pippy, jboo, Snowy
Pippy (4) - Pippy, jboo, Snowy, BC
Sporty (1) - Sporty
Pippy (3) - Pippy, jboo, BC
MOOSE (2) - cubs, Snowy
alissa (2) - alissa, Doggo
alissa (1) - Doggo
Pippy (4) - Pippy, jboo, BC, alissa
MOOSE (3) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen
Pippy (3) - jboo, BC, alissa
MOOSE (4) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy
Mel (2) - AM, Mel
MOOSE (5) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras
MOOSE (6) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern
MsP (1) - MsP
MOOSE (7) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern, Zepp
jenjen (1) - Wonder
MOOSE (8) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m
Pippy (2) - jboo, BC
MOOSE (9) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m, alissa
jboo (1) - MOOSE
MOOSE (8) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m, alissa
mayo (3) - mayo, genny, Pippy
Mel (1) - AM
alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
MsP () -
MOOSE (9) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m, alissa, MsP
alissa (3) - Doggo, Mel, dolphin
Pippy (1) - Pippy
MOOSE (1) - cubs
Mel (2) - AM, Mel
Mel (3) - AM, Mel, kras
mayo (1) - mayo
Pippy (2) - Pippy, jboo
mayo (2) - mayo, genny
Snowy (1) - 3m
alissa (1) - alissa
Pippy (3) - Pippy, jboo, Snowy
Pippy (4) - Pippy, jboo, Snowy, BC
Sporty (1) - Sporty
Pippy (3) - Pippy, jboo, BC
MOOSE (2) - cubs, Snowy
alissa (2) - alissa, Doggo
alissa (1) - Doggo
Pippy (4) - Pippy, jboo, BC, alissa
MOOSE (3) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen
Pippy (3) - jboo, BC, alissa
MOOSE (4) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy
Mel (2) - AM, Mel
MOOSE (5) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras
MOOSE (6) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern
MsP (1) - MsP
MOOSE (7) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern, Zepp
jenjen (1) - Wonder
MOOSE (8) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m
Pippy (2) - jboo, BC
MOOSE (9) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, Pippy, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m, alissa
jboo (1) - MOOSE
MOOSE (8) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m, alissa
mayo (3) - mayo, genny, Pippy
Mel (1) - AM
alissa (2) - Doggo, Mel
MsP () -
MOOSE (9) - cubs, Snowy, jenjen, kras, Fern, Zepp, 3m, alissa, MsP
alissa (3) - Doggo, Mel, dolphin
jboo (1) - AM
jboo (2) - AM, Pippy
Doggo (1) - jboo
AM (1) - Fern
jboo (1) - Pippy
Fern (1) - AM
kras (1) - Snowy
MsP (1) - Lawpy
Wonder (1) - cubs
alissa (1) - 3m
dolphin (1) - alissa
kras (2) - Snowy, mayo
AM (2) - Fern, dolphin
AM (1) - Fern
Snowy (1) - dolphin
MsP (2) - Lawpy, Wonder
AM () -
kras (3) - Snowy, mayo, Fern
genny (1) - kras
kras (4) - Snowy, mayo, Fern, Zepp
kras (3) - Snowy, Fern, Zepp
MsP (3) - Lawpy, Wonder, mayo
Lawpy (1) - Mel
MsP (4) - Lawpy, Wonder, mayo, Doggo
dolphin (2) - alissa, MOOSE
kras (4) - Snowy, Fern, Zepp, MsP
Missing: jenjen, genny
jboo (2) - AM, Pippy
Doggo (1) - jboo
AM (1) - Fern
jboo (1) - Pippy
Fern (1) - AM
kras (1) - Snowy
MsP (1) - Lawpy
Wonder (1) - cubs
alissa (1) - 3m
dolphin (1) - alissa
kras (2) - Snowy, mayo
AM (2) - Fern, dolphin
AM (1) - Fern
Snowy (1) - dolphin
MsP (2) - Lawpy, Wonder
AM () -
kras (3) - Snowy, mayo, Fern
genny (1) - kras
kras (4) - Snowy, mayo, Fern, Zepp
kras (3) - Snowy, Fern, Zepp
MsP (3) - Lawpy, Wonder, mayo
Lawpy (1) - Mel
MsP (4) - Lawpy, Wonder, mayo, Doggo
dolphin (2) - alissa, MOOSE
kras (4) - Snowy, Fern, Zepp, MsP
Missing: jenjen, genny
Doggo (1) - jboo
dolphin (1) - MOOSE
Fern (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - jboo, Zepp
Lawpy (1) - cubs
Lawpy (2) - cubs, Mel
3m (1) - Wonder
Lawpy (1) - cubs
Fern (2) - AM, Lawpy
Snowy (1) - Pippy
jenjen (1) - Snowy
Snowy (2) - Pippy, dolphin
MOOSE (1) - Barks
alissa (1) - 3m
Snowy (3) - Pippy, dolphin, Fern
Lawpy () -
Fern (3) - AM, Lawpy, cubs
Fern (4) - AM, Lawpy, cubs, alissa
alissa (2) - 3m, mayo
dolphin (2) - MOOSE, Mel
Wonder (1) - jenjen
Fern (3) - AM, Lawpy, alissa
Lawpy (1) - cubs
Doggo (1) - Zepp
alissa (3) - 3m, mayo, jboo
MOOSE (2) - Barks, genny
alissa (2) - 3m, mayo
3m (2) - Wonder, jboo
MOOSE (3) - Barks, genny, Doggo
3m (1) - jboo
Snowy (4) - Pippy, dolphin, Fern, Wonder
Snowy (3) - Pippy, dolphin, Fern
Snowy (2) - Pippy, Fern
MOOSE (4) - Barks, genny, Doggo, dolphin
Fern (4) - AM, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder
dolphin (1) - Mel
Fern (5) - AM, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder, MOOSE
Missing: Snowy
dolphin (1) - MOOSE
Fern (1) - AM
Doggo (2) - jboo, Zepp
Lawpy (1) - cubs
Lawpy (2) - cubs, Mel
3m (1) - Wonder
Lawpy (1) - cubs
Fern (2) - AM, Lawpy
Snowy (1) - Pippy
jenjen (1) - Snowy
Snowy (2) - Pippy, dolphin
MOOSE (1) - Barks
alissa (1) - 3m
Snowy (3) - Pippy, dolphin, Fern
Lawpy () -
Fern (3) - AM, Lawpy, cubs
Fern (4) - AM, Lawpy, cubs, alissa
alissa (2) - 3m, mayo
dolphin (2) - MOOSE, Mel
Wonder (1) - jenjen
Fern (3) - AM, Lawpy, alissa
Lawpy (1) - cubs
Doggo (1) - Zepp
alissa (3) - 3m, mayo, jboo
MOOSE (2) - Barks, genny
alissa (2) - 3m, mayo
3m (2) - Wonder, jboo
MOOSE (3) - Barks, genny, Doggo
3m (1) - jboo
Snowy (4) - Pippy, dolphin, Fern, Wonder
Snowy (3) - Pippy, dolphin, Fern
Snowy (2) - Pippy, Fern
MOOSE (4) - Barks, genny, Doggo, dolphin
Fern (4) - AM, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder
dolphin (1) - Mel
Fern (5) - AM, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder, MOOSE
Missing: Snowy
dolphin (1) - MOOSE
cubs (1) - AM
Lawpy (1) - jenjen
FTF (1) - Mel
MOOSE (1) - Snowy
Zepp (1) - Pippy
jenjen (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - AM, mayo
MOOSE (2) - Snowy, Barks
Mel (1) - FTF
Lawpy () -
MOOSE (3) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen
jenjen () -
alissa (1) - cubs
alissa (2) - cubs, 3m
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, jboo
cubs (2) - AM, mayo
alissa (3) - cubs, 3m, jboo
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, Lawpy
alissa (2) - cubs, jboo
FTF () -
cubs (4) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, Mel
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, Lawpy
cubs (4) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, Mel
jboo (1) - 3m
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, Lawpy
alissa (3) - cubs, jboo, Mel
jenjen (1) - Zepp
cubs (4) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, alissa
Mel () -
alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, Mel, FTF
cubs (5) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder
alissa (3) - cubs, jboo, FTF
cubs (6) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder, Mel
cubs (5) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder, Mel
Zepp () -
jboo (2) - 3m, Pippy
cubs (4) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Mel
cubs (3) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa
dolphin () -
alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, FTF, MOOSE
MOOSE (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
cubs (4) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Mel
alissa (3) - jboo, FTF, MOOSE
MOOSE (5) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder, cubs
alissa (2) - jboo, FTF
cubs (5) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Mel, MOOSE
jboo (1) - 3m
alissa (3) - jboo, FTF, Pippy
cubs (4) - Lawpy, alissa, Mel, MOOSE
alissa (4) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo
cubs (3) - Lawpy, alissa, Mel
alissa (5) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo, MOOSE
MOOSE (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
alissa (6) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs
cubs (2) - alissa, Mel
Mel (1) - Lawpy
alissa (7) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs, AM
Missing: dolphin
cubs (1) - AM
Lawpy (1) - jenjen
FTF (1) - Mel
MOOSE (1) - Snowy
Zepp (1) - Pippy
jenjen (1) - cubs
cubs (2) - AM, mayo
MOOSE (2) - Snowy, Barks
Mel (1) - FTF
Lawpy () -
MOOSE (3) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen
jenjen () -
alissa (1) - cubs
alissa (2) - cubs, 3m
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, jboo
cubs (2) - AM, mayo
alissa (3) - cubs, 3m, jboo
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, Lawpy
alissa (2) - cubs, jboo
FTF () -
cubs (4) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, Mel
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, Lawpy
cubs (4) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, Mel
jboo (1) - 3m
cubs (3) - AM, mayo, Lawpy
alissa (3) - cubs, jboo, Mel
jenjen (1) - Zepp
cubs (4) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, alissa
Mel () -
alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, Mel, FTF
cubs (5) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder
alissa (3) - cubs, jboo, FTF
cubs (6) - AM, mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder, Mel
cubs (5) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Wonder, Mel
Zepp () -
jboo (2) - 3m, Pippy
cubs (4) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Mel
cubs (3) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa
dolphin () -
alissa (4) - cubs, jboo, FTF, MOOSE
MOOSE (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
cubs (4) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Mel
alissa (3) - jboo, FTF, MOOSE
MOOSE (5) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder, cubs
alissa (2) - jboo, FTF
cubs (5) - mayo, Lawpy, alissa, Mel, MOOSE
jboo (1) - 3m
alissa (3) - jboo, FTF, Pippy
cubs (4) - Lawpy, alissa, Mel, MOOSE
alissa (4) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo
cubs (3) - Lawpy, alissa, Mel
alissa (5) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo, MOOSE
MOOSE (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
alissa (6) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs
cubs (2) - alissa, Mel
Mel (1) - Lawpy
alissa (7) - jboo, FTF, Pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs, AM
Missing: dolphin
Lawpy (1) - Pippy
MOOSE (1) - jenjen
Mel (1) - FTF
MOOSE () -
FTF (1) - Zepp
Lawpy () -
FTF (2) - Zepp, Pippy
jenjen (1) - AM
MOOSE (1) - Barks
jboo (1) - 3m
FTF (3) - Zepp, Pippy, jboo
MOOSE (2) - Barks, Mel
MOOSE (1) - Barks
Pippy (1) - Mel
Lawpy (1) - cubs
MOOSE (2) - Barks, Snowy
dolphin (1) - Lawpy
dolphin (2) - Lawpy, MOOSE
jboo (2) - 3m, Wonder
dolphin (3) - Lawpy, MOOSE, jenjen
MOOSE (2) - Barks, Snowy
jenjen () -
jboo (3) - 3m, Wonder, AM
MOOSE (3) - Barks, Snowy, mayo
Pippy () -
MOOSE (4) - Barks, Snowy, mayo, Mel
FTF (2) - Zepp, jboo
dolphin (4) - Lawpy, MOOSE, jenjen, Pippy
Lawpy () -
dolphin (5) - Lawpy, MOOSE, jenjen, Pippy, cubs
Missing: dolphin
MOOSE (1) - jenjen
Mel (1) - FTF
MOOSE () -
FTF (1) - Zepp
Lawpy () -
FTF (2) - Zepp, Pippy
jenjen (1) - AM
MOOSE (1) - Barks
jboo (1) - 3m
FTF (3) - Zepp, Pippy, jboo
MOOSE (2) - Barks, Mel
MOOSE (1) - Barks
Pippy (1) - Mel
Lawpy (1) - cubs
MOOSE (2) - Barks, Snowy
dolphin (1) - Lawpy
dolphin (2) - Lawpy, MOOSE
jboo (2) - 3m, Wonder
dolphin (3) - Lawpy, MOOSE, jenjen
MOOSE (2) - Barks, Snowy
jenjen () -
jboo (3) - 3m, Wonder, AM
MOOSE (3) - Barks, Snowy, mayo
Pippy () -
MOOSE (4) - Barks, Snowy, mayo, Mel
FTF (2) - Zepp, jboo
dolphin (4) - Lawpy, MOOSE, jenjen, Pippy
Lawpy () -
dolphin (5) - Lawpy, MOOSE, jenjen, Pippy, cubs
Missing: dolphin
MOOSE (1) - Snowy
Lawpy (1) - Pippy
MOOSE (2) - Snowy, Lawpy
MOOSE (3) - Snowy, Lawpy, Barks
MOOSE (4) - Snowy, Lawpy, Barks, Mel
Zepp (1) - AM
Zepp (2) - AM, cubs
MOOSE (3) - Snowy, Lawpy, Barks
Barks (1) - mayo
Lawpy () -
MOOSE (2) - Snowy, Barks
Snowy (1) - Lawpy
Snowy () -
cubs (1) - Lawpy
MOOSE (1) - Snowy
Zepp (3) - AM, cubs, Pippy
MOOSE () -
Mel (1) - Snowy
Zepp (4) - AM, cubs, Pippy, jenjen
Zepp (5) - AM, cubs, Pippy, jenjen, Mel
Zepp (4) - cubs, Pippy, jenjen, Mel
Zepp (5) - cubs, Pippy, jenjen, Mel, 3m
jenjen (1) - Barks
Wonder (1) - AM
Missing: MOOSE, Zepp
Lawpy (1) - Pippy
MOOSE (2) - Snowy, Lawpy
MOOSE (3) - Snowy, Lawpy, Barks
MOOSE (4) - Snowy, Lawpy, Barks, Mel
Zepp (1) - AM
Zepp (2) - AM, cubs
MOOSE (3) - Snowy, Lawpy, Barks
Barks (1) - mayo
Lawpy () -
MOOSE (2) - Snowy, Barks
Snowy (1) - Lawpy
Snowy () -
cubs (1) - Lawpy
MOOSE (1) - Snowy
Zepp (3) - AM, cubs, Pippy
MOOSE () -
Mel (1) - Snowy
Zepp (4) - AM, cubs, Pippy, jenjen
Zepp (5) - AM, cubs, Pippy, jenjen, Mel
Zepp (4) - cubs, Pippy, jenjen, Mel
Zepp (5) - cubs, Pippy, jenjen, Mel, 3m
jenjen (1) - Barks
Wonder (1) - AM
Missing: MOOSE, Zepp
Lawpy (1) - cubs
cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Pippy
Snowy (1) - MOOSE
Pippy (1) - Mel
Pippy () -
Snowy (2) - MOOSE, Wonder
Mel (2) - Pippy, Snowy
Mel (3) - Pippy, Snowy, Lawpy
Snowy (3) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo
Lawpy () -
Snowy (4) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, cubs
Mel (4) - Pippy, Snowy, Lawpy, 3m
Snowy (5) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, cubs, jenjen
Snowy (6) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, cubs, jenjen, Mel
Missing: Barks
cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Pippy
Snowy (1) - MOOSE
Pippy (1) - Mel
Pippy () -
Snowy (2) - MOOSE, Wonder
Mel (2) - Pippy, Snowy
Mel (3) - Pippy, Snowy, Lawpy
Snowy (3) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo
Lawpy () -
Snowy (4) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, cubs
Mel (4) - Pippy, Snowy, Lawpy, 3m
Snowy (5) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, cubs, jenjen
Snowy (6) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, cubs, jenjen, Mel
Missing: Barks
cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Lawpy
Mel (2) - Lawpy, 3m
Mel (3) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy
Mel (4) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks
Mel (5) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, MOOSE
Mel (6) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, MOOSE, jenjen
AM (1) - Wonder
AM (2) - Wonder, cubs
AM (3) - Wonder, cubs, mayo
cubs () -
Mel (7) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, MOOSE, jenjen, AM
Mel (6) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, jenjen, AM
AM (4) - Wonder, cubs, mayo, MOOSE
Mel (5) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, AM
AM (5) - Wonder, cubs, mayo, MOOSE, jenjen
Missing: Mel
Mel (1) - Lawpy
Mel (2) - Lawpy, 3m
Mel (3) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy
Mel (4) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks
Mel (5) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, MOOSE
Mel (6) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, MOOSE, jenjen
AM (1) - Wonder
AM (2) - Wonder, cubs
AM (3) - Wonder, cubs, mayo
cubs () -
Mel (7) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, MOOSE, jenjen, AM
Mel (6) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, jenjen, AM
AM (4) - Wonder, cubs, mayo, MOOSE
Mel (5) - Lawpy, 3m, Pippy, Barks, AM
AM (5) - Wonder, cubs, mayo, MOOSE, jenjen
Missing: Mel
cubs (1) - AM
cubs (2) - AM, Lawpy
Barks (1) - MOOSE
Barks (2) - MOOSE, Wonder
Wonder (1) - jenjen
Barks (3) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo
Barks (4) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, 3m
cubs (3) - AM, Lawpy, Barks
Missing: cubs
cubs (2) - AM, Lawpy
Barks (1) - MOOSE
Barks (2) - MOOSE, Wonder
Wonder (1) - jenjen
Barks (3) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo
Barks (4) - MOOSE, Wonder, mayo, 3m
cubs (3) - AM, Lawpy, Barks
Missing: cubs
cubs (1) - AM
cubs (2) - AM, 3m
cubs (3) - AM, 3m, Lawpy
MOOSE (1) - cubs
mayo (1) - MOOSE
MOOSE (2) - cubs, jenjen
cubs (4) - AM, 3m, Lawpy, mayo
MOOSE (1) - jenjen
mayo (2) - MOOSE, cubs
mayo (1) - MOOSE
MOOSE (2) - jenjen, cubs
cubs (3) - AM, 3m, mayo
MOOSE (3) - jenjen, cubs, Lawpy
mayo () -
cubs (4) - AM, 3m, mayo, MOOSE
cubs (2) - AM, 3m
cubs (3) - AM, 3m, Lawpy
MOOSE (1) - cubs
mayo (1) - MOOSE
MOOSE (2) - cubs, jenjen
cubs (4) - AM, 3m, Lawpy, mayo
MOOSE (1) - jenjen
mayo (2) - MOOSE, cubs
mayo (1) - MOOSE
MOOSE (2) - jenjen, cubs
cubs (3) - AM, 3m, mayo
MOOSE (3) - jenjen, cubs, Lawpy
mayo () -
cubs (4) - AM, 3m, mayo, MOOSE
Je vais prendre cela comme un "non" car j'ai réussi à tout coder par couleur sans mise à jour entre les deux. Donc, je vais y aller en premier puisque vous êtes figé.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
En ignorant l'analyse de la mise à mort nocturne (qui est WIFOM au mieux), voici ce que MOOSE a fait depuis la nuit de la conversion suspectée.
J7 - MOOSE est le premier sur Snowy. Dit à Pippy qu'elle ne peut pas expliquer pourquoi. Demande à cubs au sujet du biodôme car elle et d'autres personnes y étaient. oursons fait allusion à la cravate Mel/Snowy. Elle dit qu'elle ne s'y opposerait pas. Aucun des deux ne bouge pour créer cette cravate, donc seul Snowy meurt.
J8 - Me dit de ne pas lyncher cubs. Je demande pourquoi. Aucune réponse n'est reçue. Elle est la quatrième personne à lyncher Mel sans aucun raisonnement. Demande si quelqu'un doit écrire en français (en dehors de moi). Dit que je lance des drapeaux rouges. N'élabore pas davantage quand je demande. Dit qu'elle se sent bien avec cubs et Lawpy. Continue de faire des messages vagues à mon sujet ne contribuant pas à l'ensemble du jeu, mais ne peut pas saisir de citation spécifique ou décrire des scénarios. Dit qu'elle n'aime pas que je creuse des tunnels sur des oursons. Je lui demande pourquoi elle l'interprète comme un villageois. Dit qu'elle n'a pas besoin de me justifier parce qu'elle a gagné la confiance en lynchant Snowy le cycle précédent. Commence à parler des villageois confirmés. C'est juste cubs et Lawpy. Commence à me voter et dit qu'elle est bonne avec moi ou Mel mourant ce jour-là. Semble très confus lorsque cubs dit à Pippy de sortir les messages privés du loup. Mel meurt.
N8 - Demande à Pippy ses pensées après que Mel se soit révélé être un loup. Pippy meurt.
J9 - Lynches Barks car elle ne croit plus qu'il reste de loups originaux. La raison de Barks, en particulier, est qu'elle a été ressuscitée par un loup. Dit qu'elle a lu mon long post pour savoir pourquoi je ne peux pas être un loup et demande si j'ai fait le biodôme. Demande à Lawpy pourquoi il est soudainement agressif malgré le fait qu'il ait fait des messages identiques depuis son remplacement. Elle dit qu'elle n'est pas inquiète pour cubs. Explique qu'elle n'est pas convertie à la chasse, qu'elle lynche simplement un loup potentiellement ressuscité. Dit Barks ne reconnaissant pas qu'elle pourrait être un loup, elle-même, est encore plus sommaire. Dit que cubs ne serait pas un converti idéal étant donné le nombre de choses sommaires qu'il a faites au cours du jeu. J'évoque comment il pousse 3m. Elle dit que 3m pourrait être un converti. les oursons demandent pourquoi elle fait tellement confiance à Wondering. Elle dit que la confiance s'est formée après avoir tiré sur jboo. Barks meurt.
N9 - Rappelle à jenjen de protéger le bon joueur. Wondering meurt.
J10 - Dit qu'elle est fâchée contre jenjen pour ne pas avoir protégé Wondering et veut savoir qui elle a réellement protégé. Dit qu'elle est folle de CUBS parce qu'il a tué Wondering en étant dramatique. Lynches mayo. A la théorie que je pourrais être parrain (un loup original) parce que j'en ai discuté avec Wondering le cycle précédent, sinon, me considère comme un villageois. Dit qu'elle n'a aucune information sur 3m et qu'elle pourrait être convertie. Dit Lawpy est clair. Dit jenjen est un croquis pour ne pas protéger Wondering. Dit les oursons est sommaire car il savait que Wondering était un voyant et a également parlé à jenjen. Finalement, décide Mayo parce qu'il a empoché cubs et lui a donné des informations erronées via leur chaîne de messages privée.
Dit que personne n'a mis autant d'efforts dans ce jeu que Wondering et elle et que personne d'autre ne le mérite vraiment. Réaffirme qu'ils ont tous deux attrapé deux loups sur trois. Dit que le dernier pool suspect est mayo, jenjen, et cubs. cubs m'a demandé comment j'avais été retiré de la liste. Elle dit que c'est peu probable à moins que je ne sois exactement un parrain. cubs lui demande si jenjen a jamais protégé Wondering. Elle dit que Wondering était pendant que je me voyais sur N8. les oursons demandent pourquoi elle pense que Wondering n'a pas été protégé la nuit dernière. jenjen rappelle qu'elle a une restriction sur le fonctionnement de sa protection. MOOSE demande le devis original. Elle me demande mes pensées. Je dis que je suis en train de lyncher des petits puis elle parce que tous les loups restent ici. Elle dit que je vais perdre. States Wondering est le seul joueur à avoir rendu ce jeu bon. Je soulève dans un message plus long pourquoi MOOSE était actuellement, et restera, dans mon processus d'élimantion. Lawpy passe à MOOSE créant une cravate. MOOSE passe à cubs en disant que le moment est venu. Dit qu'elle me lynchera si cubs se révèle être un villageois. Je mentionne à quel point ces reproches sont louches et comment cela n'a aucun sens de combiner mon jeu et comment elle cherche un converti tout en m'appelant parrain. Je ne reçois aucune réponse. cubs meurt.
N10 - Elle m'a lynché par éventualité.
J7 - MOOSE est le premier sur Snowy. Dit à Pippy qu'elle ne peut pas expliquer pourquoi. Demande à cubs au sujet du biodôme car elle et d'autres personnes y étaient. oursons fait allusion à la cravate Mel/Snowy. Elle dit qu'elle ne s'y opposerait pas. Aucun des deux ne bouge pour créer cette cravate, donc seul Snowy meurt.
J8 - Me dit de ne pas lyncher cubs. Je demande pourquoi. Aucune réponse n'est reçue. Elle est la quatrième personne à lyncher Mel sans aucun raisonnement. Demande si quelqu'un doit écrire en français (en dehors de moi). Dit que je lance des drapeaux rouges. N'élabore pas davantage quand je demande. Dit qu'elle se sent bien avec cubs et Lawpy. Continue de faire des messages vagues à mon sujet ne contribuant pas à l'ensemble du jeu, mais ne peut pas saisir de citation spécifique ou décrire des scénarios. Dit qu'elle n'aime pas que je creuse des tunnels sur des oursons. Je lui demande pourquoi elle l'interprète comme un villageois. Dit qu'elle n'a pas besoin de me justifier parce qu'elle a gagné la confiance en lynchant Snowy le cycle précédent. Commence à parler des villageois confirmés. C'est juste cubs et Lawpy. Commence à me voter et dit qu'elle est bonne avec moi ou Mel mourant ce jour-là. Semble très confus lorsque cubs dit à Pippy de sortir les messages privés du loup. Mel meurt.
N8 - Demande à Pippy ses pensées après que Mel se soit révélé être un loup. Pippy meurt.
J9 - Lynches Barks car elle ne croit plus qu'il reste de loups originaux. La raison de Barks, en particulier, est qu'elle a été ressuscitée par un loup. Dit qu'elle a lu mon long post pour savoir pourquoi je ne peux pas être un loup et demande si j'ai fait le biodôme. Demande à Lawpy pourquoi il est soudainement agressif malgré le fait qu'il ait fait des messages identiques depuis son remplacement. Elle dit qu'elle n'est pas inquiète pour cubs. Explique qu'elle n'est pas convertie à la chasse, qu'elle lynche simplement un loup potentiellement ressuscité. Dit Barks ne reconnaissant pas qu'elle pourrait être un loup, elle-même, est encore plus sommaire. Dit que cubs ne serait pas un converti idéal étant donné le nombre de choses sommaires qu'il a faites au cours du jeu. J'évoque comment il pousse 3m. Elle dit que 3m pourrait être un converti. les oursons demandent pourquoi elle fait tellement confiance à Wondering. Elle dit que la confiance s'est formée après avoir tiré sur jboo. Barks meurt.
N9 - Rappelle à jenjen de protéger le bon joueur. Wondering meurt.
J10 - Dit qu'elle est fâchée contre jenjen pour ne pas avoir protégé Wondering et veut savoir qui elle a réellement protégé. Dit qu'elle est folle de CUBS parce qu'il a tué Wondering en étant dramatique. Lynches mayo. A la théorie que je pourrais être parrain (un loup original) parce que j'en ai discuté avec Wondering le cycle précédent, sinon, me considère comme un villageois. Dit qu'elle n'a aucune information sur 3m et qu'elle pourrait être convertie. Dit Lawpy est clair. Dit jenjen est un croquis pour ne pas protéger Wondering. Dit les oursons est sommaire car il savait que Wondering était un voyant et a également parlé à jenjen. Finalement, décide Mayo parce qu'il a empoché cubs et lui a donné des informations erronées via leur chaîne de messages privée.
Dit que personne n'a mis autant d'efforts dans ce jeu que Wondering et elle et que personne d'autre ne le mérite vraiment. Réaffirme qu'ils ont tous deux attrapé deux loups sur trois. Dit que le dernier pool suspect est mayo, jenjen, et cubs. cubs m'a demandé comment j'avais été retiré de la liste. Elle dit que c'est peu probable à moins que je ne sois exactement un parrain. cubs lui demande si jenjen a jamais protégé Wondering. Elle dit que Wondering était pendant que je me voyais sur N8. les oursons demandent pourquoi elle pense que Wondering n'a pas été protégé la nuit dernière. jenjen rappelle qu'elle a une restriction sur le fonctionnement de sa protection. MOOSE demande le devis original. Elle me demande mes pensées. Je dis que je suis en train de lyncher des petits puis elle parce que tous les loups restent ici. Elle dit que je vais perdre. States Wondering est le seul joueur à avoir rendu ce jeu bon. Je soulève dans un message plus long pourquoi MOOSE était actuellement, et restera, dans mon processus d'élimantion. Lawpy passe à MOOSE créant une cravate. MOOSE passe à cubs en disant que le moment est venu. Dit qu'elle me lynchera si cubs se révèle être un villageois. Je mentionne à quel point ces reproches sont louches et comment cela n'a aucun sens de combiner mon jeu et comment elle cherche un converti tout en m'appelant parrain. Je ne reçois aucune réponse. cubs meurt.
N10 - Elle m'a lynché par éventualité.
Why is jenjen still alive?
trop long; n'a pas lu la position de MOOSE sur les oursons inversée à l'improviste et sa position sur moi a été fragile et incompatible avec ses pensées précédentes
Day 11 Newfoundland Friend Lynch Tally
Moose (1) - AM
AM (1) - jenjen
2/5
Missing: Moose, @holdthemayo @mmmdreamerz
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~7.25 hours)
Moose (1) - AM
AM (1) - jenjen
2/5
Missing: Moose, @holdthemayo @mmmdreamerz
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~7.25 hours)
Last edited:
@holdthemayo
Can you give me a better idea of how you ended up with the vote I stole from snow on N2?
Can you give me a better idea of how you ended up with the vote I stole from snow on N2?
@holdthemayo
Can you give me a better idea of how you ended up with the vote I stole from snow on N2?
I got a night message saying that I ate at a fancy restaurant where everything is served in silver domes. When the dome was listed my plate had a piece of voting paper with Snowy written on it. I ended up not using the vote because the only move I could make would be to force a tie between Moose and Fern. We didn't want to possibly eliminate two villagers after having the same thing happen the day before.
Genny and I assumed that it meant that when you were stealing votes, you were also picking someone to send them to.
Got it. Sounds more like a redirection action than what I thought might have to do with mel. At this point not sure how it wasn't mel though with only one wolf left that we are assuming is a convertI got a night message saying that I ate at a fancy restaurant where everything is served in silver domes. When the dome was listed my plate had a piece of voting paper with Snowy written on it. I ended up not using the vote because the only move I could make would be to force a tie between Moose and Fern. We didn't want to possibly eliminate two villagers after having the same thing happen the day before.
Genny and I assumed that it meant that when you were stealing votes, you were also picking someone to send them to.
What are your thoughts about the lynch @holdthemayo ?
I'm gonna
lynch moose
and patiently wait for her to miraculously appear
lynch moose
and patiently wait for her to miraculously appear
Unlynch AM
Lynch Moose
I know AM was on cubs for days, but I honestly think they may have been misreading each other at this point, so v/v. But if she's not village, I think she's 3P (with a French-speaking win condition perhaps?). She just seems different than the last game I played with her in which we were village but (maybe besides the cubs thing) she doesn't seem wolfy. So the situation could have been v/3p with her genuinely thinking cubs was wolfy. I didn't trust cubs, at least at first but I changed my mind after a few days. So she was probably just reading him wrong either way.
Moose on the other hand, I still believe would be a good convert based on her kill and subsequent village cred.
Lynch Moose
I know AM was on cubs for days, but I honestly think they may have been misreading each other at this point, so v/v. But if she's not village, I think she's 3P (with a French-speaking win condition perhaps?). She just seems different than the last game I played with her in which we were village but (maybe besides the cubs thing) she doesn't seem wolfy. So the situation could have been v/3p with her genuinely thinking cubs was wolfy. I didn't trust cubs, at least at first but I changed my mind after a few days. So she was probably just reading him wrong either way.
Moose on the other hand, I still believe would be a good convert based on her kill and subsequent village cred.
My guess is that they don't know all the conditions of my role and they don't want to waste a night.Why is jenjen still alive?
I'm not fighting this.
3m took my vote. I can't do anything.
Village loses. Game over.
I'll only poke back on because I'm a freaking addict.
But I'm on ophtho right now and it's killing me so.
I don't know if AM is wolf or not. I think because she brought up godfather that she is one but idk.
I trust mayo because of PM last night but that's it.
I hope 3m is the wolf because then AM would have been pocketed and it would be sweet justice.
Jenjen is kinda sketch but I'm leaning away from here.
Later. I wish village could win this one but this mislynch (I think) makes it over.
3m took my vote. I can't do anything.
Village loses. Game over.
I'll only poke back on because I'm a freaking addict.
But I'm on ophtho right now and it's killing me so.
I don't know if AM is wolf or not. I think because she brought up godfather that she is one but idk.
I trust mayo because of PM last night but that's it.
I hope 3m is the wolf because then AM would have been pocketed and it would be sweet justice.
Jenjen is kinda sketch but I'm leaning away from here.
Later. I wish village could win this one but this mislynch (I think) makes it over.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 11 Newfoundland Friend Lynch Tally
Moose (3) - AM, 3m, jenjen
AM ()
3/5
Missing: Moose, @holdthemayo
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~3.25 hours)
Moose (3) - AM, 3m, jenjen
AM ()
3/5
Missing: Moose, @holdthemayo
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~3.25 hours)
Vous savez, il est mécaniquement impossible que 3m soit un loup, non?I'm not fighting this.
3m took my vote. I can't do anything.
Village loses. Game over.
I'll only poke back on because I'm a freaking addict.
But I'm on ophtho right now and it's killing me so.
I don't know if AM is wolf or not. I think because she brought up godfather that she is one but idk.
I trust mayo because of PM last night but that's it.
I hope 3m is the wolf because then AM would have been pocketed and it would be sweet justice.
Jenjen is kinda sketch but I'm leaning away from here.
Later. I wish village could win this one but this mislynch (I think) makes it over.
What are your thoughts about the lynch holdthemayo
Typing as I am reflecting on people. Hopefully it ends up making sense.
Honestly I'm really frustrated. Moose could be a wolf convert, but... We talked last night on PM and I think she's an extremely frustrated villager. She may be playing me like a fiddle, and if she is the wolf she masterfully pocketed me and wondering both. After last night I'm having a hard time buying it.
I think AM as 3p makes a lot of sense. Her being a wolf seems to rely upon there being a godfather role. I haven't played this game enough to know if that is a common thing or not. If she's not the godfather, then she isn't a wolf. Probably 3p.
If there is only one wolf left then you cannot be the wolf. I night blocked you and the wolves still got a kill.
Jenjen could be a convert. She saved me the night after the conversion happened. It seemed like people thought I was a weird choice to protect that night, and then I was the wolf target. If she were converted then it would be a really strong move to have a blocked wolf kill on your resume.
Vous savez, il est mécaniquement impossible que 3m soit un loup, non?
Why not just explain why it can't be 3m rather than being condescending?
Je n'étais pas condescendant? Je vérifiais juste que c'est la colline sur laquelle elle veut mourir car ce n'est pas possible.Why not just explain why it can't be 3m rather than being condescending?
@mmmdreamerz & @Miranda Senft
Does AM type in French or English in her PMs?
Does AM type in French or English in her PMs?
In other news I've translated this page so often my phone now does it automatically. It's learning 

@mmmdreamerz & @Miranda Senft
Does AM type in French or English in her PMs?
English
Typing as I am reflecting on people. Hopefully it ends up making sense.
Honestly I'm really frustrated. Moose could be a wolf convert, but... We talked last night on PM and I think she's an extremely frustrated villager. She may be playing me like a fiddle, and if she is the wolf she masterfully pocketed me and wondering both. After last night I'm having a hard time buying it.
I think AM as 3p makes a lot of sense. Her being a wolf seems to rely upon there being a godfather role. I haven't played this game enough to know if that is a common thing or not. If she's not the godfather, then she isn't a wolf. Probably 3p.
If there is only one wolf left then you cannot be the wolf. I night blocked you and the wolves still got a kill.
Jenjen could be a convert. She saved me the night after the conversion happened. It seemed like people thought I was a weird choice to protect that night, and then I was the wolf target. If she were converted then it would be a really strong move to have a blocked wolf kill on your resume.
Why not just explain why it can't be 3m rather than being condescending?
It almost has to be moose...jenjen is a theoretical option and it creeps me out that she’s still not dead after having been announced as a protector dayzzz ago...like why did the wolves choose Lawper over Jenjen? But her protecting you on the night you were attacked just doesn’t make sense...unless pure village cred but that just seems like a stretch
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
[QUOTE = "Coopah, post: 21733813, member: 661500"]
In other news I've translated this page so often my phone now does it automatically. It's learning: scared:
[/QUOTE]
My phone and my computer are doing it automatically now. This is the future !!!
In other news I've translated this page so often my phone now does it automatically. It's learning: scared:
[/QUOTE]
My phone and my computer are doing it automatically now. This is the future !!!
I know, it is a bit strange but I think it has to do with more about my role specifically and its "rules". There have been quite a few no-kill nights and while one was probably a conversion, the wolves probably didn't want to potentially lose anymore kills.
I think it's a bit strange that mayo is still alive as well.
I think it's a bit strange that mayo is still alive as well.
But I still think Moose is the more likely convert over Mayo.
Remind me, have you been attacked...I guess im wondering how they would know your role even had rules?I know, it is a bit strange but I think it has to do with more about my role specifically and its "rules". There have been quite a few no-kill nights and while one was probably a conversion, the wolves probably didn't want to potentially lose anymore kills.
I think it's a bit strange that mayo is still alive as well.
I know, it is a bit strange but I think it has to do with more about my role specifically and its "rules". There have been quite a few no-kill nights and while one was probably a conversion, the wolves probably didn't want to potentially lose anymore kills.
I think it's a bit strange that mayo is still alive as well.
Heck I’m surprised I’m still alive lol
My phone and my computer are doing it automatically now. This is the future !!![QUOTE = "Coopah, post: 21733813, member: 661500"]
In other news I've translated this page so often my phone now does it automatically. It's learning: scared:
[/QUOTE]
Or skynet is becoming self aware
I know, it is a bit strange but I think it has to do with more about my role specifically and its "rules". There have been quite a few no-kill nights and while one was probably a conversion, the wolves probably didn't want to potentially lose anymore kills.
I think it's a bit strange that mayo is still alive as well.
I'm surprised that I am still alive as well tbh.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m surprised you’re ALL still alive. What gives!?
Day 11 Newfoundland Friend Lynch Tally
Moose (3) - AM, 3m, jenjen
AM ()
3/5
Missing: Moose, @holdthemayo
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~1.5 hours)
Moose (3) - AM, 3m, jenjen
AM ()
3/5
Missing: Moose, @holdthemayo
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~1.5 hours)
I guess the writing is on the wall.
Lynch Moose
Lynch Moose
I’m surprised you’re ALL still alive. What gives!?
Just put us all out of our misery already
I'm not a wolf. This is sad.
Qui est alors?I'm not a wolf. This is sad.
[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21734123, member: 743996"]
Who is then?
[/ QUOTE]
Like I said,
either you're the godfather role.
You've been pocketed by 3m who is a wolf
Or jenjen is still alive as a protector because she's a wolf.
Who is then?
[/ QUOTE]
Like I said,
either you're the godfather role.
You've been pocketed by 3m who is a wolf
Or jenjen is still alive as a protector because she's a wolf.
Cela représente 60% de l'effectif de votre processus d'élimination, même si nous n'avons pas autant de lynches. Le premier est impossible à 99.9% (sauf si vous pensez qu'il n'y a pas simultanément de converti et que j'ai jeté chacun de mes partenaires sous le bus) et le second est 100% impossible pour des raisons mécaniques. Le dernier que je n'ai pas vu jusqu'à aujourd'hui, alors quelle est votre preuve pour jenjen.Like I said,
either you're the godfather role.
You've been pocketed by 3m who is a wolf
Or jenjen is still alive as a protector because she's a wolf.
Last edited:
I have not been attacked yet. Cubs has known for a while that my roll has rules and I've known his did as well, I don't think its unreasonable to think everyone's does. I see your point, its just the only thing I can think of as to why I havent been attacked yet.Remind me, have you been attacked...I guess im wondering how they would know your role even had rules?
It's possible that they might know them at this point though because it hasn't been working.
[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21734139, member: 743996"]
This represents 60% of the workforce in your elimination process, even if we don't have as many lynches. The first is 99.9% impossible (unless you think there is no convert simultaneously and that I threw each of my partners under the bus) and the second is 100% impossible for mechanical reasons. The last one I haven't seen until today, so what's your proof for jenjen.
[/ QUOTE]
I don't understand why 3m is exempt mechanically
This represents 60% of the workforce in your elimination process, even if we don't have as many lynches. The first is 99.9% impossible (unless you think there is no convert simultaneously and that I threw each of my partners under the bus) and the second is 100% impossible for mechanical reasons. The last one I haven't seen until today, so what's your proof for jenjen.
[/ QUOTE]
I don't understand why 3m is exempt mechanically
Une mise à mort a eu lieu alors qu'elle était bloquée alors qu'il ne restait qu'un seul loup.I don't understand why 3m is exempt mechanically
Day 11 Newfoundland Friend Lynch Tally
Moose (4) - AM, 3m, jenjen, mayo
AM ()
4/5
Missing: Moose
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~0.75 hours)
Moose (4) - AM, 3m, jenjen, mayo
AM ()
4/5
Missing: Moose
Lynch deadline closes at 8 Canadian/10 Eastern (~0.75 hours)
[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21734139, member: 743996"]
This represents 60% of the workforce in your elimination process, even if we don't have as many lynches. The first is 99.9% impossible (unless you think there is no convert simultaneously and that I threw each of my partners under the bus) and the second is 100% impossible for mechanical reasons. The last one I haven't seen until today, so what's your proof for jenjen.
[/ QUOTE]
I don't understand why 3m is exempt mechanically
I was jailed the night before last when there was only one wolf left and there was still a kill.
I agree, I would like to hear these rules[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21734174, member: 743996"]
A killing took place while it was blocked when there was only one wolf left.
[/ QUOTE]
Gotcha
@JenJen what are your rules as protector?
If I'm the wolf and i'm gonna die, then there's no problem with revealing them, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't protect the same person two nights in a row (hence why I couldnt protect wondering the night she died; I protected her the night before that), and I can't protect myself.[QUOTE = "Animal Midwife, post: 21734174, member: 743996"]
A killing took place while it was blocked when there was only one wolf left.
[/ QUOTE]
Gotcha
@JenJen what are your rules as protector?
If I'm the wolf and i'm gonna die, then there's no problem with revealing them, right?
I can't protect the same person two nights in a row (hence why I couldnt protect wondering the night she died; I protected her the night before that), and I can't protect myself.
So you mean that the wolves may have thought you would protect yourself and therefore didn’t go after you.
For some reason I thought you already had protected yourself
I didn't want them to know that I cant, exactly.So you mean that the wolves may have thought you would protect yourself and therefore didn’t go after you.
For some reason I thought you already had protected yourself
Okay, well no one is going to believe me.
I'm not a wolf but oh well I guess
I'm not a wolf but oh well I guess
.
I actually do believe you...
Okay, well no one is going to believe me.
I'm not a wolf but oh well I guess
I actually do believe you...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K