Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am the jailer.

Put your hand up if you prevented a wolf kill.

[raises hand]
So you were notified that your protection was needed? Or are we just taking Jil's word for that?

Members don't see this ad.

To be fair I probably don't make the best decisions. This is only my second normal length game. Besides that I played one speed game. Both without help from more experienced players. (Sorry, I'm trying village)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Unfortunately, when you brought out your sass yesterday, you said some thigs that were quite smart IIRC. I am going to Iso out your posts, but I am pretty sure I want to keep my vote with you.

It also makes sense for wolves to have a protector in this game with serial killer in the game. Also interesting that she protected MJ. If goose is a wolf, she may have given away her last Wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, when you brought out your sass yesterday, you said some thigs that were quite smart IIRC. I am going to Iso out your posts, but I am pretty sure I want to keep my vote with you.

It also makes sense for wolves to have a protector in this game with serial killer in the game. Also interesting that she protected MJ. If goose is a wolf, she may have given away her last Wolf.

What does llRC mean?

And with FFM's claim,

#unlynch FFM##

##lynch MJ##

So you were notified that your protection was needed? Or are we just taking Jil's word for that?

I wasn't notified of anything, but I would not expect to have been anyway.

Her pm was pretty believable to me.

By "not convinced" I mean I won't be voting for WZ because I think she is villager.

Sheltermed I can go either way. Not sure if noob or wolf yet.

I told you why I switched my election vote from AM to STL.

And yes I am busy. Had a quick break to check in and post.

I will be able to check in closer to lynch close.

Here's one sticking point. She said she believed I'm a villager. And yet, the previous night she chose to protect MJ, who had been so absent that pretty much no one had a read on him?
Care to elaborate?

However this response to my post about being blocked/protected does ring true if she is a protector.

She's claiming mage so that's another data point as well.

starting to wonder if this is a wild goose chase (omg how has no one used that line yet)... I am putting my money on MJ, but I think from might be a wolf too.

Unlynch goose
Lynch MJ

Day 5 Lynch Tally:

goose (4)- , SOV, AM, Jil, STL
MJ (4)- , genny, nyan, LIS, goose
Jil (1)- FFM, ,
FFM (3)- WZ, kara, , , MJ

12/13 votes

Deadline 11PM EST
I think SOV's switch got skipped.

Reactions: 1 user
Lupin sez: "Everyone has gotten results I intended to give out."

Given that.... I really hope I'm not missing something stupidly obvious, which I have a tendency to do, but....

unlynch goose
lynch FFM
because I think he just tried to play us....
I could get behind that. Something is off between him, WZ, and STL. Lynch FFM.

Members don't see this ad :)
FFM has got to be the wolf, if everything I've gathered from the thread is correct. He's the only mech other than myself, and given that I'm a villager and there's no mech wolf thusfar, it's got to be him.

FFM has got to be the wolf, if everything I've gathered from the thread is correct. He's the only mech other than myself, and given that I'm a villager and there's no mech wolf thusfar, it's got to be him.

What if it's goose?

Here's one sticking point. She said she believed I'm a villager. And yet, the previous night she chose to protect MJ, who had been so absent that pretty much no one had a read on him?

However this response to my post about being blocked/protected does ring true if she is a protector.

I do 100% believe she is a protector. But if she is a wolf, I will be all over MJ tomorrow. Because thinking about it:

Night 1 logic would be to protect a villager, establish cred. But after night 1 results you go "oh ****, there's other killers out there" leading them to protect themselves. Once other killer is dead, go back to protecting villagers for cred. If goose is a wolf, we can have MJ blocked tn and force other wolf to kill. Figure out their location and then it's a very simple logic puzzle to end game.

I do 100% believe she is a protector. But if she is a wolf, I will be all over MJ tomorrow. Because thinking about it:

Night 1 logic would be to protect a villager, establish cred. But after night 1 results you go "oh ****, there's other killers out there" leading them to protect themselves. Once other killer is dead, go back to protecting villagers for cred. If goose is a wolf, we can have MJ blocked tn and force other wolf to kill. Figure out their location and then it's a very simple logic puzzle to end game.
Jil Lotf was lynched d3 though, so in that case by your logic here shouldn't a wolfy goose have been back to protecting villagers by n3? Which would make MJ village?

Last edited:
Day 5 Lynch Tally:

goose (6)- , SOV, AM, Jil, FFM, STL, kara
MJ (4)- , genny, nyan, LIS, goose
Jil ()- , ,
FFM (2)- WZ, , , , MJ

12/13 votes

Deadline 11PM EST

SOV unlynched me, which is not reflected here

@Lupin21

Reactions: 1 user
### lynch jilary ###

In my mind either she is a wolf or wz probably is.
Also confused by this post
I could see the logic for voting Jil, maybe (depends on something that he hasn't clarified yet I don't think), but I'm confused how FFM could think I'm the wolf we're looking for on Hatari when he knows I was blocked the night DVMD was killed.

Also confused by this post
I could see the logic for voting Jil, maybe (depends on something that he hasn't clarified yet I don't think), but I'm confused how FFM could think I'm the wolf we're looking for on Hatari when he knows I was blocked the night DVMD was killed.

Do you really want me to comment on this?

Cthulu magician villager that has mastered the art of a protection spell

Interesting. if we remember correctly from yesterday, this is what our friend, shelter the Godfather claimed:
Three WWorlds: (ability) Magician

I am giving you the world of origin for your character and ability, but I would love for you to write the description of who you are for me to use in write-ups!! I give cash for this, so good times ahead!

You are a magician from Cthulu. You will be able to move worlds without offering up anything to the Gate Keeper.

Wonder where she got that template from, since she was the "godfather", not the "magician".

Interesting. if we remember correctly from yesterday, this is what our friend, shelter the Godfather claimed:

Wonder where she got that template from, since she was the "godfather", not the "magician".

Yeah. Maybe she thought magician from the planet descriptions in the intro and thoughht it was a safe lie? Because I'm a legit magician protector.

Three WWorlds-Protector

You are a magician from the planet Cthulu. You have mastered the protection spell, and so will submit a person residing on the same planet as you to protect.

So a wolfy Jil would have had to bank on FFM not receiving notification that his protection was/was not needed.
A wolfy goose would have to be lying about her planet of origin, which seems to me to be of only short term benefit and probably not worth it.
A wolfy FFM...idk, no great mind bending there I don't think. He's a mech, I just remember that jailer def has been a wolf before anyway, I don't see any huge hurdles here.
A wolfy MJ...well who knows, can't say anything with certainty since we don't know whether or not the dds kill was done by shelter or the other wolf. Although I think it would have made sense for them to use a mech wolf to make it indistinguishable from the third party kills. In which case, that wasn't MJ, and we're back to FFM.

P.S. Are we bringing up villager code again? Because I'll contribute if we want to go down that road ;)

A wolfy FFM...idk, no great mind bending there I don't think. He's a mech, I just remember that jailer def has been a wolf before anyway, I don't see any huge hurdles here.
Correction, the hurdle would be that presumably the wolves attacked Jil knowing she would be protected. Might have been a fancy play to clear their mech though, since we were closing in on the mech on Hatari thing.

I didn't protect you because at this point you were still under controversy, and up to this point I thought wolves were killing off quieter players under less scrutiny.

So a wolfy Jil would have had to bank on FFM not receiving notification that his protection was/was not needed.
A wolfy goose would have to be lying about her planet of origin, which seems to me to be of only short term benefit and probably not worth it.
A wolfy MJ...well who knows, can't say anything with certainty since we don't know whether or not the dds kill was done by shelter or the other wolf. Although I think it would have made sense for them to use a mech wolf to make it indistinguishable from the third party kills. In which case, that wasn't MJ, and we're back to FFM.

P.S. Are we bringing up villager code again? Because I'll contribute if we want to go down that road ;)
I am pretty sure the goose is cooked at this point and we don't need to go down the villager code road. There are more incosistencies, but I could care less about that at this point.

I didn't protect you because at this point you were still under controversy, and up to this point I thought wolves were killing off quieter players under less scrutiny.

I would love for you to provide your rationale for each person you protected. I love looking into the minds of canines.