You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hmmm. Accidentally logged into sdn and ironically saw this. Work has been busy as hell..and i am super run down....but things should slow down next week and i need some relaxation. I'm in. Sign me up..although i may not be super active first few days.
********lynch sov*********Hmmm. Accidentally logged into sdn and ironically saw this. Work has been busy as hell..and i am super run down....but things should slow down next week and i need some relaxation. I'm in. Sign me up..although i may not be super active first few days.
Excuse sounds Wolfy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
STL, you will know much ado about nothing. kata keeps asking about a spreadsheet and I just keep saying it's in my head.....
Yay!!!
@LetItSnow @Mad Jack @nyanko (?)
@Teepster87 - you moved, no excuses.
@Flim Flam Man
@StartingoverVet - you're busy?
Thanks for the tag. I'm debating. I'm kinda ... meh ... on pre-vet WW games lately. Just super tired of needlessly complex games that aren't balanced well. I'd like to play better-balanced games. I realize I might be in the minority and pre-vet players are more interested in less serious games with more goofiness, crazy roles, etc., so that's ok - if that's what everyone wants to play, that's what mods should be doing, I guess.
I'll check back in later and see if there are still spots. Dunno.
Fair.Thanks for the tag. I'm debating. I'm kinda ... meh ... on pre-vet WW games lately. Just super tired of needlessly complex games that aren't balanced well. I'd like to play better-balanced games. I realize I might be in the minority and pre-vet players are more interested in less serious games with more goofiness, crazy roles, etc., so that's ok - if that's what everyone wants to play, that's what mods should be doing, I guess.
I'll check back in later and see if there are still spots. Dunno.
I almost feel like I should play just so SOV has somebody to lynch.
SOV will be so lost without you. Old timers have to stick together 😉I almost feel like I should play just so SOV has somebody to lynch.
Just play....you me nyanko.....have to be some fun somewhere there.I almost feel like I should play just so SOV has somebody to lynch.
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
My classes start Monday too (plus finishing up the remainder of my internship on weekends), so I also better get a feel for my schedule before committing to anything. Willing to NPC though!
@alohacat319
I just don't have time right now. Tag me next game and hopefully by then I will have this vet school thing figured out enough to where I can play again.@alohacat319
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Next game will act as a good study mechanism for vet school, as it's an immuno game. Aka, there will be zero excuses for not playing that gameI just don't have time right now. Tag me next game and hopefully by then I will have this vet school thing figured out enough to where I can play again.
@Lissarae06 long time no play here.
Just play....you me nyanko.....have to be some fun somewhere there.
Fun? You mean at our expense while she posts lemon party comments?
You mean to say...I can WW and it can count as NAVLE studying?Next game will act as a good study mechanism for vet school, as it's an immuno game. Aka, there will be zero excuses for not playing that game
Any last tags???
Alright, I'll bite.
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
I think I get the gist but someone is going to have to explain to me the nitty gritty details on everything
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
I think I get the gist but someone is going to have to explain to me the nitty gritty details on everything
Rule 1: trust everything STL tells you.Alright, I'll bite.
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
I think I get the gist but someone is going to have to explain to me the nitty gritty details on everything
Rule 2: do not trust what anyone else tells you.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are these the rules for losing, dying, or ending the game in confusion and despair?Rule 1: trust everything STL tells you.
Rule 2: do not trust what anyone else tells you.
They worked pretty well for me last game; I got all three of the things you mentioned.Are these the rules for losing, dying, or ending the game in confusion and despair?
For lulz. Add "trust everything MJ tells you" to truly maximize the lulz and minimize the chances of winning. 😛Are these the rules for losing, dying, or ending the game in confusion and despair?
Bah. Fine. Add me. Because I suckerz.
I keep trying to retire.
Still want to NPC or whatever. Watch from backside, unless y'all still need a player I can but limited to afternoons/evenings until Friday.
1. HmooBah. Fine. Add me. Because I suckerz.
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can never retire, at least not alive... It's part of he bylawsI keep trying to retire.
@WhtsThFrequency @Rogert @allieh8607 @Foxhunter @swingnsave @swiniazycie @Cyndia @orca2011 @DocEspanaAny last tags???
Some of these were edited into the post. Anyone know if edited-in tags still notify the SDNer?
Not sure....@WhtsThFrequency @Rogert @allieh8607 @Foxhunter @swingnsave @swiniazycie @Cyndia @orca2011 @DocEspana
Some of these were edited into the post. Anyone know if edited-in tags still notify the SDNer?
@that redhead
They sure do.@WhtsThFrequency @Rogert @allieh8607 @Foxhunter @swingnsave @swiniazycie @Cyndia @orca2011 @DocEspana
Some of these were edited into the post. Anyone know if edited-in tags still notify the SDNer?
@WildZoo I was about to consult with you to see if this was a good idea. You are apparently already way ahead of me.
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm like, the last person to ask such a thing. When have I ever let school get in the way of WW?They sure do.
@WildZoo I was about to consult with you to see if this was a good idea. You are apparently already way ahead of me.
Hey @kaydubs and I really want 25 people. So roles will be sent once we have 25! Hopefully tomorrow some time
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
@that redhead
My next few weeks are going to be pretty busy so I'm going to pass. Appreciate the tag though 🙂
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
24. WTF
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
24. WTF
Probably the last time before boards I'll have time so might as well play now! 😀
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
24. WTF
25. Filly Bay
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
24. WTF
25. Filly Bay
I forget what the cap was.. But I can't resist , I'm in if there's still a spot
Yes! We can do 26! @heyyimhayley, sign up!
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
24. WTF
25. Filly Bay
26. Hayley
Thanks I can't wait!! 🙂
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF
18. SOV
19. FFM
20. Saki
21. LIS
22. Rogert
23. genny
24. WTF
25. Filly Bay
26. Hayley
Thanks I can't wait!! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woke up to several text messages. My favorite is one in regards to being over our limit. Guess we can start after all 😉
Never. Which I was counting on. As long as I still get to blame you for being a bad influence on me 😛 😀I'm like, the last person to ask such a thing. When have I ever let school get in the way of WW?![]()
Modbandonment! Still no hot, flaky roll..... 🙁
Still sick, kata is saying goodbye to her brother. I will be baking all morning, I promise!!!Modbandonment! Still no hot, flaky roll..... 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K

