WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. @Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
 
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. @Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nngh... should I or should I not? I feel like it'd be kinda irresponsible with vet school starting and moving and whatnot going on, but it's also been a few games since I last played...
 
Thank you for the tag, @kaydubs! Finally have time for these again 😀

1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. @Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to play but I'll be at the hog farm again all next week. What does an NPC get to do? Other than not play...

I can though if you need another player, will just not be able to do much until the afternoons again.
 
1. Hmoo
2. allyphoe
3. PBC
4. Ceke
5. Dyachei
6. DVMD
7. nyanko
8 BBC
9. WildZoo
10. Mad Jack
11. Jilary
12. Animal Midwife
13. STL
14. Finn
15. Frozenshades
16. Zensing
17. LotF