WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Modbandonment! Still no hot, flaky roll..... 🙁
36267162.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings, all! It's a beautiul day to be in the ocean. And we hope you learn something about it. 😀 Let's start with a splash! It is Day 1, please elect a mayor. Deadline is once everyone's checked in (8pm sometime ish?)

RULES (noobs please read)
1. You can edit posts, just don't edit Lynch votes please for tallying purposes.

2. No screenshots

3. No direct quotes from PMs.

4. Do not start PMs unless specified. No PMing in your group. Mods will create PMs.

5. Please bold or put stars around Lynch votes in a separate line not in a block of text.

6. Once dead, please put stars around posts. Post only fluff (popcorn, cheer for wolves/villagers, etc), NO STRATEGY.

7. Please keep things kind, this is a game.

8. Direct any and all questions (especially you noobs) to the mods.

9. Have fun!

ROSTER:

Epipelagic
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WhtsThFrequency
3. @Ceke2002
4. @allyphoe
5. @LadyOtheFarm

Mesopelagic
6. @Zensing
7. @LetItSnow
8. @FlimFlamMan
9. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
10. @Jilary

Bathypelagic
11. @SummerTheLynx
12. @genny
13 @Rogert
14. @StartingoverVet
15. @dyachei
16. @finnickthedog

Abyssalpelagic
17. @DVMDream
18. @heyyimhayley
19. @nyanko
20. @Saki Nishibi
21. @hazelmoo

Hadalpelagic
22. @FillyBay
23. @Mad Jack
24. @PrincessButterCup
25. @WildZoo
26. @Frozenshades
 
Hail Ceke, Princess of the Barrier Reef (because she's aussie, not because I know anything about her role)!

elect Ceke
Epipelagic is top of the ocean, right? Makes sense one of us should be top of the village.

******* Elect Ceke *********
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooh, elect me! I don't have much of a marine policy out here in Oklahoma, but I can resort to bribery. Cute fish pictures for anyone who votes for me!*
*Offer limited to one picture per vote. Please allow up to 24hrs for posting of picture. Sorry, folks, but I know I'm going to get reamed if I don't put up some type of disclaimer about the offer.

elect zen

After last game STL, you could use some vanilla chill :laugh: I'm going to go with elect Zen
First vote, so you get a video!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I worked with rays and a marine biologist during grad school. Unfortunately I can't tell exactly what kind of ray this is from this angle, but it is most certainly NOT a manta ray, therefore I can't vote for you.

Elect nyanko
Thank you for the clarification! No cute fish picture for you, though 😛