WWater Water Everywhere/Under The Sea Game Thread (+ Signups)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well villagers can blame that loss completely on me.
I reason out BBC is the wolf, then freak out because everyone demurely agrees.
How dumb was that?

Oh well, good job BBC/WZ.

No one EVER lynches WZ, it is why she is always a good convert. It drives me crazy, but that is life.
Thanks Kaydubs.... I enjoyed the game even as a vanilla villager.
When everyone piled on bbc, I thought the same thing you did. I totally would have questioned it if I were alive too.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so sad I died early cause I LOVE PYJAMA SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Well villagers can blame that loss completely on me.
I reason out BBC is the wolf, then freak out because everyone demurely agrees.
How dumb was that?

Oh well, good job BBC/WZ.

No one EVER lynches WZ, it is why she is always a good convert. It drives me crazy, but that is life.
Thanks Kaydubs.... I enjoyed the game even as a vanilla villager.
She and I were PMing regarding the pictures and then a little after. She was so squeaky clean during the beginning of the game that I was 90% sure she was the convert target. She was next on my block list. Speaking of, the second I saw that I was a hentai tentacle monster I was like "There is no way I'm not using this in lewd manner on WZ." And then I didn't. And then we lost.
I usually have villagers keep their affiliation but no one ever believes that...
You say that now and then next time the rez is going to convert.

Reactions: 1 users
FB was going to track BBC the night before she died, but it was when BBC was silenced and we didn't know whether she'd be able to do any actions (other than get returned to the ocean). Womp.

Just based on what seemed like weird play, I was wholly convinced for most of this game that there had to be at least one sketchy person between LIS/Dy... but alas, nothing there.

She and I were PMing regarding the pictures and then a little after. She was so squeaky clean during the beginning of the game that I was 90% sure she was the convert target. She was next on my block list. Speaking of, the second I saw that I was a hentai tentacle monster I was like "There is no way I'm not using this in lewd manner on WZ." And then I didn't. And then we lost.

No, but I have done it previously. Or let the player decide. Or had an RNG. :angelic:

There's a lesson here somewhere :thinking:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not true! I've been lynched like...twice as a villager and three times as a wolf. And every time that I'm chaos :(
which = hardly ever. Making to end game is rare. Not for you. Oooh. Twice as a villager? I have survived to end game only a few more times than that. In twice the time playing (at least).

Reactions: 1 user
I was shocked no one asked my role name... cause when I said mantis shrimp, I was sure everyone would think I made that up given I had it before. Yet somehow it never came up. Odd.

i agreed bbc was a wolf...

Lol he's saying that people agreeing with him freaked him out so he backed off

Abney gets me! Everyone agreed, and so little talk. That just didnt seem kosher. Of course, in the end the only ones talking were the wolves, which confused me. But of course, they had the most to lose.

which = hardly ever. Making to end game is rare. Not for you. Oooh. Twice as a villager? I have survived to end game only a few more times than that. In twice the time playing (at least).
Hah. That post is supposed to be read sarcastically. I realize I'm not lynched very often. It's one of the few things I have going for me :)

To be fair while I've made it to endgame a lot recently (why? Well either I'm a wolf or a villager who is constantly barking up the wrong tree...) that didn't used to be the case. Usually got night killed around midgame whether wolf or villager.

Great game! (even though I had no idea what was going on half the time lol)

I worked so hard in our PMing to convince you of my innocence. Plan was you would defend me if I ever came up for lynch ;) then FFM died and I had to start doing the killings and I knew it was just a matter of time before I got blocked so you had to go. :(. I was sad about it.

Also regarding FB tracking me: I only started killing after FFM died so if that was before then you would have had nada

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Sigh. I guess I can't go "well I've never been a wolf so.... " And play dumb anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Such a good nooblet wolf
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 users
BBC and WZ did awesome! :bow:

Thank you mods for a great game!:biglove: Sorry I slacked at just the wrong time:oops:

hey, there it is again.

If it's a joke, it's not funny.

And jokes can be mocking.

I can't control how you perceive my jokes. Sorry if you didn't think it was funny. I'm serious, you shouldn't automatically assume I'm trying to be a jerk because I wasn't.

Thanks mods. Got my villager killing fix in. It had been a while.

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for the game, mods!

I should point out that I was the reason LIS "won" that tied lynch. And I had a lynch avoidance in my back pocket as well :whistle: surprised no one ever asked me about mayor abilities...
Agreed. Incidentally, if the mayor didn't get on in time, the vote was broken by RNG. That's what happened with the tie where the wolf (LotF, I think?) died.

Bah!

Thanks for the fun game, mods! I particularly enjoyed my day out of the ocean. :)

Reactions: 4 users
FB was going to track BBC the night before she died, but it was when BBC was silenced and we didn't know whether she'd be able to do any actions (other than get returned to the ocean). Womp.

Just based on what seemed like weird play, I was wholly convinced for most of this game that there had to be at least one sketchy person between LIS/Dy... but alas, nothing there.

My voting record should have clued people in that I wasn't a wolf. I would never vote that horribly as a wolf. I am all about bussing fellow wolves. :)

My voting record should have clued people in that I wasn't a wolf. I would never vote that horribly as a wolf. I am all about bussing fellow wolves. :)
Oh, there were good reasons neither of you were wolves, but the feels were there anyway. In particular, as far as I saw, you didn't harass a single person to explain their vote this entire game. Tripped me out yo. ;)

Oh, there were good reasons neither of you were wolves, but the feels were there anyway. In particular, as far as I saw, you didn't harass a single person to explain their vote this entire game. Tripped me out yo. ;)

Eh. People put too much stock in meta-game play. We all change from game to game depending on mood, interest in the game, time availability, who else is playing, what kind of role we have (not just wolf/villager), etc.

Yeah, there's value in meta-game, but in my opinion it is WAY over-interpreted. Like, way way.

My heart wasn't in the game. And that's not 'cause of mods or game structure or anything other than just kinda burned out on pre-vet WW. I liked this game construction, actually. Felt it was balanced.