WWelcome to Rehab signups (+/- game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 8 users
OK...but over justification? Like seriously? I hardly see how my lynch statement was over justified...especially compared to yours. Why are you being super protective of lawper anyway considering I'll most likely change my lynch and there wasn't even anything behind it to begin with? This isn't making me look at you any less suspicious. Did you even pay attention to the last games you played with me and moded over and try to get reads off of me? Just saying your reasoning is so reaching I can't even but lynch me if you please.

Um, yes, I definitely payed attention to you.

I'm protective of Lawper because the guy seriously hasn't even had a chance to play. And even a lot of you noobs know each other better from pre-vet than he does since he's from pre-allo. I sorta know him from pre-allo so I'd like the guy to even get a chance to play despite no one "knowing" him. But I guess you all are starting to from past dead threads.

Lol, the chances that after one lynch vote, he'd come in here and say something nooby Lawpy sketch to get himself lynched early.... is high. :p

I also don't really care what you think of me as far as suspicions go, for my "over-justification." It was yours and the timing of it that I didn't like.

I'm sort of over this now, I don't know what to think of you, but I didn't like a few things that have happened tonight. Tomorrow is a new day for sketchier folks to come forward. Maybe you'll surprise us with a bunch of village magic. We'll see.

Members don't see this ad :)
If we're basing anything on whether or not mixy had gotten her role PM at the time she made her post, I'd just like to point out that I also didn't get mine until after I posted in the thread, though I think before mixy's post? (too lazy to look at time stamps from phone). In any case she probably would not have said that if it wasn't true.

And I agree you're over-interpreting, cray. Maybe you lucked into finding a wolf with it but it wouldn't be because of analysis. That vote was 100% a joke vote and one that has been made before.

Reactions: 2 users
If we're basing anything on whether or not mixy had gotten her role PM at the time she made her post, I'd just like to point out that I also didn't get mine until after I posted in the thread, though I think before mixy's post? (too lazy to look at time stamps from phone). In any case she probably would not have said that if it wasn't true.

And I agree you're over-interpreting, cray. Maybe you lucked into finding a wolf with it but it wouldn't be because of analysis. That vote was 100% a joke vote and one that has been made before.

Fair enough, like I said, I said my bit, moving on. It was more that we had thrown out there that we might try to let poor Lawper live, and I can easily see 1 vote snowballing. The exchange just went from there.

Not tunneling as of yet. Gonna continue to look at all-comers.

It was more that we had thrown out there that we might try to let poor Lawper live, and I can easily see 1 vote snowballing.
I wouldn't worry about that too much. We're a bit of a sentimental crew, and several of us had talked about this in dead chat last game.

There's a difference between "hey let's not Lynch lawper" and the posts that you were throwing mixy's way - "Classic wolf move etc etc"

Soooo sorry if you're done with it, I'm still gonna say my bit too ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Just saw my tag on page 1, guess that's what I get for turning notifications off I can sub in if needed!

Weird how?

Maybe the fact mod liked my post? Mod posted roles were sent out after I posted? The fact I posted soon after game opened? Just one of many possibilities. Umm see bolded and "over justification." If you look at literally all the games I've started out with my first lynch is a joke lynch based on last game...guess my emoji didn't say that enough?

SAME. Will pry waffle the Lawper vote during actual lynch.
Lynching before role came out, like I said if there's a better candidate layer I'll switch but for now my votes with you. I can't catch up rn completely as I am hydrated but just as an update.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The drunkenness, overposting, overanalyzing, jump to vote before voting opens, and all the tallies, I'm going to include as soft signs of WW addiction.

I would love it if @Mad Jack could give us a pithy acronym like CAGE that would be more comprehensive.

C - Cut down - Have you ever felt like you should cut down on your WW'ing?
A - Annoyed. Has anyone ever expressed annoyance over how much you WW? Have they ever suggested you decrease your WW participation?
G - Guilt. Have you ever felt guilty for how much you WW? Has it interfered with doing important activties or responsibilities?
E - Eye opener. Do you need to check the WW thread soon after waking up in the morning? To steady your nerves?

Reactions: 8 users
Before anyone tries to claim mod abandonment, these guys needed their fix...er breakfast first.

15181503_1465459296816631_7746998269626608111_n.jpg

Reactions: 14 users
Good morning! This is ResoluteMike for KTSM news with your morning report.

Police were called to the scene of a gruesome gang style killing of @AnimalMidwife. She was taken to Tri-state Metro Hospital, but doctors were unable to save her. A police spokesman said they don’t have any leads and are looking for any information from the public to solve this crime. He did confirm this is likely the work of a notorious drug gang that formed from a core of desperate veterinary students looking for a way to pay off crippling student loan debt. They have been making in-roads into the city and the public is advised to avoid them at all costs.

1. Remember PM is only allowed between people with specific instructions allowing them to do so.
2. Lynching is NOW open. Feel free to meta-analyze until the dopamine centers in your brains are saturated.
3. Lynching will close at 10 Eastern.

Roster:
1. @Crayola227
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
5. @WildZoo
6. @genny
7. @youngkal
8. @LetItSnow
9. @WeimMama
10. @PippyPony
11. @MixedAnimals77
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
14. @capri1722
15. @Coopah
16. @Stella Mudd

NPC: @Mad Jack

Dead: @Animal Midwife

* Doh, forgot the roster. Don't tell Kaydubs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Sorry, I'm stating this more strongly than I should have. I like you and I guess I got a little sensitive because I felt like this was the second time I felt a vague lynch vote threat from you for my village ways. Of course, I know you have no way of knowing I'm village, and I know what all this over-analysis can look like. Still, butt hurt feelz ensue from me so easily. I know as wolf and villager you mean well for wanting participation.

Repeat after me: It isn't about who likes who (or whom or whatever). It's about one side trying to kill the other side while the other side is trying to lynch the first side.

MMmmk?

Don't make it personal.

Reactions: 3 users
Vet students turning to a life of crime to pay off loans?

That might be hitting a little close to home, @kaydubs ..... :)

Read about that vet that was arrested for having a pretty whopping amount of elicit fentanyl?

Reactions: 6 users
I'm so excited, you have no idea.

As your resident disinterested nonplayer, I might occasionally provide certain players with assistance or hindrance depending on my mood and whether I am capable of fulfilling their needs. More of my nature will be revealed with time, but we shall have quite the game together.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm so excited, you have no idea.

As your resident disinterested nonplayer, I might occasionally provide certain players with assistance or hindrance depending on my mood and whether I am capable of fulfilling their needs. More of my nature will be revealed with time, but we shall have quite the game together.

Translation: Put MJ on Ignore now.

Feel like an AM kill might be backlash from the lounge game and/or because she lived until end game in the last game here.

Of course, might have also been random. Would like to hear from @genny and @allieh8607 nonetheless

This also feels a little bit like wolf dubz.

Which she will probably laugh about. Just saying. ;)

FNN-Fake-News-Network-900.jpg

Fake News Lynch Tally from KTSM.

LIS ()–
Lawper (1) – Mixed Animals
Pippy (1) – Capri
Mixed Animals (2) – Crayola, Coopah
YoungKal (1) - LIS

* Do to a lack of journalistic integrity, please check the accuracy of the current lynch totals.

Feel like an AM kill might be backlash from the lounge game and/or because she lived until end game in the last game here.

Of course, might have also been random. Would like to hear from @genny and @allieh8607 nonetheless
Just found out this game started and that AM was a wolf in the lounge game. Fooled me in PM!

I do find it sketchy that you lived through the night. Makes me squint at both you and WZ. And maybe LIS if he read his role PM yesterday.

* Do to a lack of journalistic integrity, please check the accuracy of the current lynch totals.

Or is that a lack of sobriety? or is it pretty much the same thing? Cause most of the news I read these days, I figure they can't be sober

So, as voting commences, if there is a favorite candidate of mine that I favor, I might be willing to over some free samples of my company's newest painkiller. I'll let you know who opens up the candy store, and randomly distribute a sample package amongst the voters. Let your friends know how effective our product is, we really love that word of mouth, tell them to talk to their doctor today about Oxcelaril!

Reactions: 6 users

why are you singling out genny and allieh? or did I miss that they are the only ones who haven't checked in yet? Aren't there others? So, why?

Vet students turning to a life of crime to pay off loans?

That might be hitting a little close to home, @kaydubs ..... :)

Read about that vet that was arrested for having a pretty whopping amount of elicit fentanyl?
I agree. We can adjust accordingly, I don’t want to cause anyone more emotional strife. (It’s only creative flair)

You can all be a bunch of non-vet criminals instead??

(I am at a CE event learning all about chronic pain and management. My participation until later will be limited).

why are you singling out genny and allieh? or did I miss that they are the only ones who haven't checked in yet? Aren't there others? So, why?
Pretty sure you, me, dubz, LIS, genny & allie played the lounge game?

Dubz, LIS & you already checked in and are talking.

I agree. We can adjust accordingly, I don’t want to cause anyone more emotional strife. (It’s only creative flair)

You can all be a bunch of non-vet criminals instead??

(I am at a CE event learning all about chronic pain and management. My participation until later will be limited).
I feel like it is both a topical and important subject to cover. Yeah, it's a bit real, but that is why it matters

I’ve never played with crayola before, can someone confirm or deny whether all of that intense headache I just read is their norm?