WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When the dogs began disappearing, VMH was as confused as anyone else. While many dogs slept nervously in their kennels each night, VMH was out in the dark using her keen nose to follow suspects around. We may never know what changed her intentions. Maybe she was tired of her good work going underappreciated. Perhaps she was exhausted at not getting useful results. But one night... she was convinced to use her powers for evil.

Dead is @vetmedhead - Lighthouse, a wolf convert who could... Wait.

I'm sorry.

Wrong game.

You have to admit the endings are awfully similar.

Anyways...

Gone is VMH - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen, fondly known as the PBGV, and a wolf convert who could track a player each night.

Village Wins!

And for once again completing their very difficult win condition of neither rage quitting nor handing the reins over to the eager dead...

Mods Also Win!

And here is the very messy spreadsheet for those who are interested in looking at it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Using my top advisors, some moxie, and my inherent smooth/smart/stylishness, I tried my best to kill everyone in sight. How well that worked out... well, see for yourself.
I adore everything about you. The packmate introductions had me rolling :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooooo I think this is the first game I lived to end game. I would like to point out I would be the only player to almost be lynched after being seered. WTF caiter?
STOP BEING SO SKETCH THEN

Also it was someone else’s idea there might be an unseerable wolf!

Also you only had like one vote, get over it 😛 😉
 
@Animal Midwife you took away my wolf fun 🙁

How dare you kill me as I was killing you
Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!
PS - VMH was telling the truth about the mod mistake.

PPS - No one was ever notified of being tracked.
This is like the head bopping blocker all over again, except in reverse
I adore everything about you. The packmate introductions had me rolling :laugh:
Those with keen eyesight may have noticed that @SportPonies was played by a salt shaker
 
@finnickthedog @WildZoo @SkiOtter @cdoconn

I'm an addict for TOC so here are the links (please forgive my lack of creativity)

D7 - M935 is gone
N8 - Allie and Ziggy disappeared
D8 - MJ the horse stumbled away
D8 - wait what?
N9 - Lawpy disappeared
D9 - Beagle is gone
N10 - Beagle returns! But Pippy and barkley disappeared
D10/End Game - VMH is gone
 
good ol can of morton kosher salt
I used it to make a mean pork chop for dinner tonight. Plus some Brussels sprouts
20190106_191539.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@finnickthedog @WildZoo @SkiOtter @cdoconn

I'm an addict for TOC so here are the links (please forgive my lack of creativity)

D7 - M935 is gone
N8 - Allie and Ziggy disappeared
D8 - MJ the horse stumbled away
D8 - wait what?
N9 - Lawpy disappeared
D9 - Beagle is gone
N10 - Beagle returns! But Pippy and barkley disappeared
D10/End Game - VMH is gone
well you've got all the links now, guess you don't need a toc!