WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

WWho Let the Dogs Out?
aka MOAR DOGS
A FinnEggSki Production, as always ft Dubz

Dogs have traveled from all over the world to be at the biggest dog event of the year. It was meant to be a week long extravaganza celebrating the best species ever. The first day was filled with competitions and fun times, but then something strange happened. On the second morning, the dogs woke up to find all of their owners had disappeared. Worse, on the third morning they woke up to find that dogs were starting to disappear too...

All roles should be distributed at this point. Let us know if you didn't get one. Unless your description states otherwise, you are a vanillager.

Rules and Info
1. Lynches will close at 10 pm EST and night will close at 1 am EST. Adjustments will be made to this schedule if needed.

2. You may PM with anybody in your group but only during the night cycle. If we ever close night early, the PM deadline will remain the same but you may not share your night results (ie unless you have died, you can continue PMing until 1 AM regardless of whether night has closed but you cannot discuss your results. Today is the one exception bc it's a long night).
- Please add the mods to your PMs. (If you can't add all the mods, make sure Dubz is one of the ones you add so she can add the rest of us ;) )

3. You can edit posts, just please do not edit lynch votes and do not delete posts. Copy/Paste from mod PMs is fine but no screenshots and no direct quotes.

4. If you attempt to use village code, the mods will bite you. It won't help you anyways. We have specifically formatted your PMs to make villager code useless.

5. If you think you will be unable to submit your lynch vote of night action, please send contingencies. Any action taken for non-participation is up to mod discretion.

6. Please make sure to bold your lynch votes or put them between ###s so they won't be missed. If you tally for us we will love you.

7. When dead, please make sure your post is in ****s

Please wait to post until we have reserved a post for the table of contents.

It is now Night 1. 26 players remaining. Night will close at 1 am EST or sooner if we get all night actions in.

The Agility Arena
1. @StayingPositive2017
2. @Mad Jack
3. @Lawper
4. @Crayola227
5. @SportPonies

The Show Ring
6. @mypetmoose
7. @johnnaboo
8. @Melchizedek
9. @Skimble
10. @grebes4lyfe

The Rally Course
11. @dolphin106258
12. @Stagg737
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
17. @allieh8607
18. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
19. @vetmedhead
20. @sheltermed

The Barn Hunt Course
21. @MSUcvmHOPE
22. @Animal Midwife / @SARdoghandler (AM posting on thread)
23. @PippyPony
24. @muttmanager
25. @ziggyandjazzy
26. @capri1722

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Table of Contents
N1 - no one gone?
D1 - mutts and skilary vanished
N2 - cheez dragged off in the night
D2 - grebes the Aussie locked away
N3 - jaboo and AM drag each other away into the distance
D3 - sporty spice the Icie dragged away by the mob
N4 - stagg the Papillon and shelter the sheltie disappear
D4 - MLP the mini longhaired doxie gone
N5 - dolphin the Basenji disappears in the night
D5 - crayons pushed into the distance
N6 - Paws the Flat Coated Retriever and MSU escape into the night
D6 - capri pulled off into the distance
N7 - no one is gone

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
untitled.png

Reactions: 17 users
What’s a barn hunt?

"Not everyone will understand the importance of “rat catchers,” but if you live in the countryside, you sure do! “Rat catchers” rid farms of destructive vermin – and the hunting and teamwork skills required to do so are the foundation of the sport of Barn Hunt. Dogs and their handlers work as a team to locate and mark rats (which are always safely held in aerated tubes) hidden in a maze of straw or hay bales." -- From the Barn Hunt Association

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Barn hunt group represent! Bork Bork

OK, i changed my profile picture... because this is the only photo I could find with a doggo and a grebe that did not require any (ok, required very minimal) editing because i can't afford the image editing software that i know (damn you adobe for switching to a subscription model!).
This does not mean that I condone letting your dogs anywhere near grebes.
please do not let your dogs anywhere near grebes.
/endrant

ETA: i mean wild grebes, please let your dogs near me. i will love them all forever and ever

Reactions: 2 users
OK, i changed my profile picture... because this is the only photo I could find with a doggo and a grebe that did not require any (ok, required very minimal) editing because i can't afford the image editing software that i know (damn you adobe for switching to a subscription model!).
/endrant

ETA: i mean wild grebes, please let your dogs near me. i will love them all forever and ever
Lol all of my edits are using PowerPoint and the lasso tool on apple’s photo preview :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Lol all of my edits are using PowerPoint and the lasso tool on apple’s photo preview :rofl:
I figured I could try to do that, but I hate the lasso tool. I literally almost just gave up on changing my pic at all since I needed to cut out the middle section of this photo to make it fit in the profile picture area on here. Like, cropping it twice and sticking the 2 halves together was almost more work than I wanted to do :laugh:

I just changed my profile pic too! So for all those who were wondering about my username and if I really have a moose for a pet, I'll let this picture do the talking lol. (Courtesy of photoshop)

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Oh I’ve never played a game that started with a night cycle. At least I don’t think?

Also hope everyone approves of the new profile, I had a hard time picking a growlithe.

/endrant

I was bored at work the other day and googled "grebes" and "baby grebes" and I just have to say that they are the cutest things I've ever seen

Oh I’ve never played a game that started with a night cycle. At least I don’t think?

Also hope everyone approves of the new profile, I had a hard time picking a growlithe.
I like it. But that's an Arcanine, yo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile

Tried for like 10 minutes to find a cat in a dog costume and failed. So have this cute golden instead.

I was bored at work the other day and googled "grebes" and "baby grebes" and I just have to say that they are the cutest things I've ever seen
YES THEY ARE! I actually have a tattoo of an eared grebe + baby
And western and Clark’s babies have little bald patches on their foreheads that turn red when they’re hungry :biglove:

2. You may PM with anybody in your group but only during the night cycle. If we ever close night early, the PM deadline will remain the same but you may not share your night results (ie unless you have died, you can continue PMing until 1 AM regardless of whether night has closed but you cannot discuss your results. Today is the one exception bc it's a long night).
- Please add the mods to your PMs. (If you can't add all the mods, make sure Dubz is one of the ones you add so she can add the rest of us ;) )
Are group PM’s allowed?

edit: Group PM's v.s. only 1:1 PM's

I just started watching Secret Life of Pets and found out the pug's name is Mel, so naturally I had to switch my profile picture to him. (This is the best pic I could find, but IDK if you can see his nametag in the pic)

Reactions: 13 users
I just started watching Secret Life of Pets and found out the pug's name is Mel, so naturally I had to switch my profile picture to him. (This is the best pic I could find, but IDK if you can see his nametag in the pic)

I can see it when I click on it and make it bigger.

But now I'm sad that you got rid of the husky pic :cryi:
### Contingency lynch Mel ###