WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil!
Great book, even better title

Also,
Snapchat-1277859058.jpg
 
@ziggyandjazzy I'm so proud of you! :biglove:
I also got super excited when you remembered me talking about masons vs neighbors in out tee/tor pm
I am so proud I caught that in my dying breaths! lol

@Coopah, @StayingPositive2017, @PippyPony

You're lucky I wasn't playing. I was yelling at you all to lay off my manatee in my pm with the mods. She was reading extremely village to me
Apparently everyone thought I saw sketch haha
 
If anyone wanted to know the other words of the day

D1 & D2
I've decided to start putting words of the day in here. Since I haven't done it for D1 or D2, here are two words of the day!

Propinquity

Piquant

I have not included definitions yet because I find the words themselves delightfully titillating and like to think about them on their own for a bit before proceeding.

In a sentence:

Though PMing is limited to those within the same groups, night actions do not rely on the propinquity of the participants.

I found the night write up especially piquant since both a villager and a wolf died overnight.
D3
Speaking of word of the day, today's word is:

Picayune

In a sentence:

The process of iso'ing sporty became picayune once she outed herself on thread.

D4
Did I give you all a word of the day yet? If not

Capricious

Pippy is an oftentimes capricious player, as evidence by her insistence on fishing for roles this evening.

D5
Word of the day:

Perspicacious

In a sentence:

Most of the villagers lack the perspicacity to correctly read MJ or vmh as wolves at this time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So WAS that the double kill mechanism???
In the spread sheet it says the second kill was related to guessing the group the breed was in. So pip did actually help them inadvertently haha
they had to guess the AKC breed group for their extra kill. They could try every night except the first and if successful had to take the next night off.