-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
N4
Everyone went to sleep last night sure they would give the ultimate sacrifice. I wont live until morning many muttered as they tried to sleep. As dawn broke no one could find Mel, only his costume by his trick or treat bucket. He was so excited to go out this year.
Dead is @Melchizedek a goblin and vanillager
It is now D5
1. @grebes4lyfe
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dandelion18
4. @dolphin106258
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @sheltermed
15. @SARdoghandler
Graveyard
@JaysmmmBT
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
@muttmanager
@SportPonies
@johnnaboo
@Melchizedek
Everyone went to sleep last night sure they would give the ultimate sacrifice. I wont live until morning many muttered as they tried to sleep. As dawn broke no one could find Mel, only his costume by his trick or treat bucket. He was so excited to go out this year.
Dead is @Melchizedek a goblin and vanillager
It is now D5
1. @grebes4lyfe
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Dandelion18
4. @dolphin106258
8. @allieh8607
9. @genny
10. @sheltermed
15. @SARdoghandler
Graveyard
@JaysmmmBT
@Stagg737
@CoffeeQuestionMark
@muttmanager
@SportPonies
@johnnaboo
@Melchizedek
*********************************************************
About damn time 😛 go village!
*********************************************************
About damn time 😛 go village!
*********************************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******
*****
*****
Official D5 Lynch
Genny (1)-SAR
1/8
Lynch Close ~8.5 hours
Genny (1)-SAR
1/8
Lynch Close ~8.5 hours
*****************
This game feels like the complete opposite of WWSmash...if we don't get some posts in here soon I'm going to recruit @Lawper to start up a gif-fest in here.
***********
Oooh my game!
******
****************************
Batcat is disappointed in your lack of gameplay.
**********************************
Batcat is disappointed in your lack of gameplay.
**********************************
********************************
Batcat is disappointed in your lack of gameplay.
**********************************
This thread doesn't deserve batcat with no live player posts since early this morning. SHAME!
***
@Animal Midwife
Who's on your wolfy and villager lists?
Who's on your wolfy and villager lists?
@Animal Midwife
Who's on your wolfy and villager lists?
Answer my question first~
Answer my question first~
about shelter?
i said yesterday that she hadn't done anything to make me suspect her as a wolf.
i could be convinced otherwise though.
not a huge fan of her reasoning for lynching SAR (joke interactions w/ stagg) and could see it as a wolf fishing for reasons to stay on a vote i guess.
so.... neutral for now but increasingly wolfy as i put my tin-foil hat on?
lynch grebes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How come I'm not dead yet? Am I playing that badly?
Any reason everyone (I say that term loosely) is feeling more feelings towards grebes than dandy or shelter? Above both garnered a respectable amount of suspicion of thoughts about them.lynch grebes
(This isn’t directed specifically at you genny but you’re part of my target audience)
Mostly because I've expressed suspicion of both at some point and I'm still here. So it must not be that threatening. Also wondering why AM is still here.
Why hasn't AM warned us about lylo yet today?
What if AM was converted N2, so she had to play like her villager self, which is to lynch a player until dead, so she voted Coffee again, not expecting it to go anywhere? She couldn't easily switch off without attracting attention for not playing like herself.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone has to be the paranoid one when Pippy isn't playing.
UNOfficial D5 Lynch
Genny (1)-SAR
Everyone else (1/8) - genny's vote split 8 ways
2/8
Genny (1)-SAR
Everyone else (1/8) - genny's vote split 8 ways
2/8
*****
My Halloween costume:
(a stray cat, name tag O.P.P.)
*****
My Halloween costume:
(a stray cat, name tag O.P.P.)
*****
****
Happy Halloween! (Please no quoting the pic)
Poof
*****
Happy Halloween! (Please no quoting the pic)
Poof
*****
Last edited:
So cute!****
Wrong way baby
*****
Official D5 cricket tally
Genny(1)-SAR
Grebes (1)- genny
2/8
Close in ~3 hours
Ps I have a wet lab so I may or may not be able to close on time.
Genny(1)-SAR
Grebes (1)- genny
2/8
Close in ~3 hours
Ps I have a wet lab so I may or may not be able to close on time.
********************************
I can't tell who looks more alarmed, Ski jr or the owl costume.
********************************
I can't tell who looks more alarmed, Ski jr or the owl costume.
********************************
This page has more off-topic posts than on. I'm not very good at talking to myself. I miss cray!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********
Happy Halloween!
*****
AHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHES SO CUTE (and so are you)
*******
OK, I think I'm done with my AM freak out. I've managed to convince myself that she wouldn't just leave all the quiet people alive until endgame.
But then AM usually votes early so....
I'm still here genny. it's ok
Lynch shelter
Then why aren't you twitchy about lylo?I'm still here genny. it's ok
Then why aren't you twitchy about lylo?
who said i wasn't twitchy
me. did I lie to myself?who said i wasn't twitchy
I feel like all the nooby-er players have been way too quiet. I never got away with that, y’all would be like dolphin, where’s dolphin, haven’t seen much from dolphin today.
I don’t think any of them have posted solid not wishy-washy posts, except maybe Dandy once or twice. But overall just oh I’m not sure, I don’t know. So I could personally pick any of them. Shelter and grebes would be more top choices. But I don’t think genny, Allie or AM have done much of anything to make me think wolfy. SAR still makes me twitchy.
I don’t think any of them have posted solid not wishy-washy posts, except maybe Dandy once or twice. But overall just oh I’m not sure, I don’t know. So I could personally pick any of them. Shelter and grebes would be more top choices. But I don’t think genny, Allie or AM have done much of anything to make me think wolfy. SAR still makes me twitchy.
Also totally not equating quietness with complete wolfy-ness but I don’t really think any of them have been pushed. @sheltermed @grebes4lyfe @Dandelion18 do any of y’all have any solid thoughts or reads you’d like to share. Or if you’ve already posted some recently and can point me to them, if I’ve missed them.
me. did I lie to myself?
I don't think you'd lie to yourself. That's wouldn't be useful.
Do you not think we're at lylo then?I don't think you'd lie to yourself. That's wouldn't be useful.
Do you not think we're at lylo then?
Why would we be at lylo?
I can’t tag people on my phone and I’m not sure if I’ll be home before lynch closes so:
Dolphin: I have posted some thoughts in the last 24h.
AM: you haven’t answered my question, so until you do...
lynch AM
Dolphin: I have posted some thoughts in the last 24h.
AM: you haven’t answered my question, so until you do...
lynch AM
Let's make a 4-way tie, with Me, You, AM, and Allie as the survivors. See what happens.I feel like all the nooby-er players have been way too quiet. I never got away with that, y’all would be like dolphin, where’s dolphin, haven’t seen much from dolphin today.
I don’t think any of them have posted solid not wishy-washy posts, except maybe Dandy once or twice. But overall just oh I’m not sure, I don’t know. So I could personally pick any of them. Shelter and grebes would be more top choices. But I don’t think genny, Allie or AM have done much of anything to make me think wolfy. SAR still makes me twitchy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can we lynch people for not answering questions now?I can’t tag people on my phone and I’m not sure if I’ll be home before lynch closes so:
Dolphin: I have posted some thoughts in the last 24h.
AM: you haven’t answered my question, so until you do...
lynch AM
Okay what is lylo
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'm having math problems.Why would we be at lylo?
8 people left, if we have 3 wolves and we lynch a villager, then it's 3vs.4 going into tonight, and with a successful wolf kill, that would be 3vs.3 tomorrow.
Apparently that’s the best logic availablecan we lynch people for not answering questions now?
I'm having math problems.
8 people left, if we have 3 wolves and we lynch a villager, then it's 3vs.4 going into tonight, and with a successful wolf kill, that would be 3vs.3 tomorrow.
if we have 3 wolves currently then the game started with 4
it's not feasible
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
