-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWicked WWild HalloWWeen Interest/ Sign ups/Game thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
well you can be a noob without it being your first game, no?
Yes, they've also all mentioned how many games they played before though.
Anyone else super confused about the night kill choice?
I'm not really feeling confused. Weren't you the only one suspecting him by the end of D1?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, I see. I'm learning that nowOkay, the bolded above made it sound like you don't like that I agree with her logic. The comment in red is more likely to make you look like a wolf. Putting out theories and making a logical case against someone goes a long way to making you look less sketchy v.s. just responding to the posts against you.
Unlynch Mutts
I'm still reeling from the compliments on my noob logic, which makes me hesitant to point out the major flaw in it. If Jays was a wolf, it looks like he/she didn't know it. Re-reading through the thread, mod asked Jays to fix the PM status so they could send a role. Then the write up said Jayss never knew what their role is. Then after the write up the mod asked Jays to fix the PM status again. So although it is really hard to believe it, is anyone else's impression that Jayss voted in the lynch without knowing his/her own role?
My apologies, I won't compliment your noobness again. Although again, this sounds like a much more experienced player than say Mutts who is reading way more normal-noob to me. Pinging my feelsdar again, but also dunno if I want to lynch a noob with good logic if they are actually village
It wasn't about agreeing with her logic. I was on your case based on the post I misunderstood, that reasoning no longer holds true.
I'm not sure what you mean by manufacturing my reads. I am more focused on posts that mention me directly, which is why SAR has not stood out to me.
Edit: grammar
Fyi for future reference, only paying attention to posts that directly reference you will make it very difficult for you to catch a wolf. It will also make you more likely to tunnel. It also looks wolfy af
@Dandelion18 how do you feel about mutts, grebes, and coffee?
Anyone else super confused about the night kill choice?
I am. I've been trying to think it through today (fyi I am studying for massive exams all day today so will only be on sporadically). Haven't come up with any solid theories yet, tinfoil or otherwise
I'm not really feeling confused. Weren't you the only one suspecting him by the end of D1?
There are a few people who didn't have suspicions aimed at them iirc. Why Stagg out of those in that category, if that's what was used to pick?
Unofficial Day 2 Lynch Tally
dolphin () -
Coffee? (1) - AM
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
4/13
lynch close in 5 hours
dolphin () -
Coffee? (1) - AM
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
4/13
lynch close in 5 hours
There are a few people who didn't have suspicions aimed at them iirc. Why Stagg out of those in that category, if that's what was used to pick?
Depends on whatever else was the criteria for killing in addition to that.
Okay, so I iso'd Dandelion and found the three games she played prior to this with accurate reads. All village. This isn't out of her range.
###lynch coffee###
My husband brought me back a cold from his latest business trip, so my choice today is brought to you by NyQuil. I feel like coffee was remarkably sure she wouldn’t get lynched yesterday, and that felt wolfy to me.
I think mel asked me something about my vote yesterday. I liked dandelion’s logic for voting for the noob based on vote timing, mostly because I figured I would get info about dandy too when seeing the flip, which we didn’t get to see.
Back to sleep. Might be on later, might be knocked out.
My husband brought me back a cold from his latest business trip, so my choice today is brought to you by NyQuil. I feel like coffee was remarkably sure she wouldn’t get lynched yesterday, and that felt wolfy to me.
I think mel asked me something about my vote yesterday. I liked dandelion’s logic for voting for the noob based on vote timing, mostly because I figured I would get info about dandy too when seeing the flip, which we didn’t get to see.
Back to sleep. Might be on later, might be knocked out.
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally- Where is everyone???
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
5/13
lynch close in 3 hours
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
5/13
lynch close in 3 hours
What happens in a tie?Official Day 2 Lynch Tally- Where is everyone???
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
5/13
lynch close in 3 hours
What happens in a tie?

I'm feeling village on both coffee and mutt right now - though stronger village lean on mutt. I'm also willing to let Dandy go for now - though still jarring for me to have a "noob" with such good thought processes. If he/she/axolotl has played before then I guess it makes more sense and was why I asked about it D1
Taking a therio study break to go back and pick someone else out to vote for
Taking a therio study break to go back and pick someone else out to vote for
Haven’t heard much from @dolphin106258 @johnnaboo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, based on a real fast skim through (because WW for me is more fun when flying on feels and the seat of my pants) I have concerns about jboo and dolphin.
Dolphin's contribution this far has been a vote with a (possible) pocket attempt on me (which if it was, backfired because I didn't even remember what last game was haha). It's not out of character for them to be mia but idk how I feel about the flattery towards my last wolf game which really wasn't anything to write home about...
Jboo said she would be around less because of exams but dropping a vote D1 and then vanishing into the ether completely seems pretty out of character for me, even with busy-ness. I feel like I'm used to her at least coming on and making some contribution and reminding us she's busy?
Not really based on lack of activity because there are others also flying more under the radar. But just some things tickling my feels at this time.
Dolphin's contribution this far has been a vote with a (possible) pocket attempt on me (which if it was, backfired because I didn't even remember what last game was haha). It's not out of character for them to be mia but idk how I feel about the flattery towards my last wolf game which really wasn't anything to write home about...
Jboo said she would be around less because of exams but dropping a vote D1 and then vanishing into the ether completely seems pretty out of character for me, even with busy-ness. I feel like I'm used to her at least coming on and making some contribution and reminding us she's busy?
Not really based on lack of activity because there are others also flying more under the radar. But just some things tickling my feels at this time.
Haven’t heard much from @dolphin106258 @johnnaboo
Get out of my head
Lynch jboo
For now.
For now.
Get out of my head
It almost feels like a 2nd D1.Haven’t heard much from @dolphin106258 @johnnaboo
still no content from @sheltermed (I said content, not posts 😛) or @allieh8607 either
We're strangely on the same page this game and it weirds me out.Get out of my head
I kind of want to lynch you for it

On the other hand.....
Sporty has been spewing some nonesense and throwing sketch in multiple directions. Even her vote for Mutts seems opportunistic and hedgey.
Lynch SportySpice
We're strangely on the same page this game and it weirds me out.
I kind of want to lynch you for it![]()
I know those feels.
However, this is also how Coffee and I always end up at each others throats too. So I'm willing to let it lie as long as you don't do anything major sketchy between now and when I firmly put my tinfoil on
@Dandelion18 how do you feel about mutts, grebes, and coffee?
Anyone else super confused about the night kill choice?
No strong feelings about coffee. Stagg was killed by wolves after he voted to lynch mutts, which strangely makes me feel slightly better about mutts today than I did yesterday (It seems like as a wolf you wouldn't want any sort of obvious connection to the person you kill off). As for grebes, I feel as if a wolf would feel even more pressure to think carefully about what they post than a villager, so Grebes lynching/unlynching/lynching someone new on day makes me wonder if they don't have more villager leanings.
All of that to say that I'm still sorting through how to vote for today.
It almost feels like a 2nd D1.
still no content from @sheltermed (I said content, not posts 😛) or @allieh8607 either
Yeah, but that's more normal for those two than it is for dolphin and jboo. At least that's my justification at this time
I think though dolphin hasn't shown up today, her posts yesterday seemed village
Jboo, can't say the same because it was a single post, but willing to give her a chance to be un-busy
Allieh is ???
Sheltermed, haven't played with I don't think, but it is concerning to me to be claiming to catch up, making multiple comments about the new players, but not casting a vote or posting actual thoughts.
I think my top suspects right now are shelter, sporty (see posts before), and grebes (iffy on the earlier vote)
Jboo, can't say the same because it was a single post, but willing to give her a chance to be un-busy
Allieh is ???
Sheltermed, haven't played with I don't think, but it is concerning to me to be claiming to catch up, making multiple comments about the new players, but not casting a vote or posting actual thoughts.
I think my top suspects right now are shelter, sporty (see posts before), and grebes (iffy on the earlier vote)
I think though dolphin hasn't shown up today, her posts yesterday seemed village
What of her two posts yesterday seemed village?
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally- Where is everyone???
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Jboo (1)-SAR
Sporty (1)- Mel
7/13
lynch close in ~2 hours
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Jboo (1)-SAR
Sporty (1)- Mel
7/13
lynch close in ~2 hours
Dolphin has only been a wolf once and was kinda fidgety, overexplaining from D1 (see WWedding). I think this sounds like village dolphin.Yes, and nothing my emoji was clear admiration for the good wolfing game that it was. But that’s why I got my eye on you. And it was the Lurking Below game
Lynch sporty
I don't have suspicions towards mutt
I don't have suspicions towards mutt
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally- Where is everyone???
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Jboo (1)-SAR
Sporty (2)- Mel, coffee?
8/13
lynch close in ~2 hours
A 3 Way
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Jboo (1)-SAR
Sporty (2)- Mel, coffee?
8/13
lynch close in ~2 hours
A 3 Way

I wonder if allieh is unable to post due to game reasons? Is that a thing that happens?
***lynch allieh***
I dont think one vote is enough to get her to say something (not because of personal experience, just an assumption), but I'm a bad strategist at the beginning of games and my "catching up" that has been mentioned a couple times has been quite half assed, to say the least. Just an interesting couple of days for me IRL.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
***lynch allieh***
I dont think one vote is enough to get her to say something (not because of personal experience, just an assumption), but I'm a bad strategist at the beginning of games and my "catching up" that has been mentioned a couple times has been quite half assed, to say the least. Just an interesting couple of days for me IRL.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if allieh is unable to post due to game reasons? Is that a thing that happens?
***lynch allieh***
I dont think one vote is enough to get her to say something (not because of personal experience, just an assumption), but I'm a bad strategist at the beginning of games and my "catching up" that has been mentioned a couple times has been quite half assed, to say the least. Just an interesting couple of days for me IRL.
allie hasn't posted anywhere in days. I don't think it's game-related. What did you think of players who have made posts already?
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally- Where is everyone???
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Jboo (1)-SAR
Sporty (2)- Mel, coffee?
Allie (1)- Shelter
9/13
lynch close in ~20 min
A 3 Way
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Jboo (1)-SAR
Sporty (2)- Mel, coffee?
Allie (1)- Shelter
9/13
lynch close in ~20 min
A 3 Way

When this inevitably ends in a wolf win, I'm just going to remember 30% of the roster didn't vote on D2.
Welp I guess if no one else is going to show up.
Unlynch jboo, lynch Sporty
Still reading village on Coffee/Mutt and I can see the Sporty arguments
Unlynch jboo, lynch Sporty
Still reading village on Coffee/Mutt and I can see the Sporty arguments
When this inevitably ends in a wolf win, I'm just going to remember 30% of the roster didn't vote on D2.
This.
Are contingencies not a thing anymore if you're going to be gone for a day? I understand life but that's what contingencies are supposed to be for
Lynch Sporty
Sorry, Phys exam tomorrow.
Lynch Sporty
Allieh and dolphin are pinging my radar right now, but also allieh is known to be largely absent from the game as village and wolf. Also Mel is neutral for me now, but that could change.
Lynch Sporty
Allieh and dolphin are pinging my radar right now, but also allieh is known to be largely absent from the game as village and wolf. Also Mel is neutral for me now, but that could change.
Mhm, that's what I thought.
Sorry, Phys exam tomorrow.
Lynch Sporty
Allieh and dolphin are pinging my radar right now, but also allieh is known to be largely absent from the game as village and wolf. Also Mel is neutral for me now, but that could change.
How is allie pinging your radar when she didn't post anything?
Lynch Sporty
Sorry, Phys exam tomorrow.
Lynch Sporty
Allieh and dolphin are pinging my radar right now, but also allieh is known to be largely absent from the game as village and wolf. Also Mel is neutral for me now, but that could change.
Why Sporty?
Question to both of you.
Lynch Sporty
Why's that?
Official Day 2 Lynch Tally- Where is everyone???
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Sporty (5)- Mel, coffee?, SAR, Jboo, Dandy
Allie (1)- Shelter
12/13
lynch close in ~5 min
@SportPonies
Coffee? (2) - AM, genny
mutt (2) - grebes, Sporty
Dandelion (1) - mutt
Sporty (5)- Mel, coffee?, SAR, Jboo, Dandy
Allie (1)- Shelter
12/13
lynch close in ~5 min
@SportPonies
Sudden bandwagons make me sqidgey
Hold up, I just got out of running a meeting. I haven’t even read the thread since I last posted, but hey let’s not lynch me, k?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can make items. I was upgraded last night.
Unlynch whoever
Lynch Coffee
Lynch Coffee
Unlynch Sporty
Squidgey
Squidgey
I can make items. I was upgraded last night.
What have you made so far?
I got upgraded last night and have an item to be sent out to someone tonight. Nothing has been in play yetWhat have you made so far?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K