WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would an affiliation seer actually trust someone without checking them out first? I could see telling the wrong person if all you got was role name and you had to decide whether to trust them, but sounds like she'd be told good or evil.
Maybe she was really unlucky and seered the unseerable wolf? Not that likely, but about as likely as the wolves seering TV totally by chance.

According to gwen, it sounds like Tv had cleared gwen but no one else yet from that group. So I will unlynch epi, lynh gwen.

Members don't see this ad.

Theoretically you are not supposed to need to study clin path if you were diligently doing your cases all along.

Were you doing your cases?

I put effort into the majority of them, I'd say. I just didn't do the last couple (meaning I selected all and just dragged them over) due to lack of time. I've done well on the quizzes though.

Maybe she was really unlucky and seered the unseerable wolf? Not that likely, but about as likely as the wolves seering TV totally by chance.

According to gwen, it sounds like Tv had cleared gwen but no one else yet from that group. So I will unlynch epi, lynh gwen.

According to TV, she looked into BI the first night, though didn't tell me whether BI came back as good or bad. And I doubt that BI could confirm herself being looked into, because even I didn't know that TV looked into me before she PM'ed me.

But seriously, isn't pink like, the most awesomest color ever?

Members don't see this ad :)
TV could have accidentally seered an unseerable wolf... but to me it doesn't seem very likely.

At this point, I'm not really convinced Gwen's a wolf, and since no one has any leads, I'll stick with my RNG from yesterday: lynch Dy

According to TV, she looked into BI the first night, though didn't tell me whether BI came back as good or bad. And I doubt that BI could confirm herself being looked into, because even I didn't know that TV looked into me before she PM'ed me.

But seriously, isn't pink like, the most awesomest color ever?
BI isn't in your group though, so TV couldn't have role revealed to her. Unless BI was in your group at some point?

I 'm assuming BI came back as good, otherwise TV would have told someone she had found a wolf, rigbt?

How do you know if there is an unseerable wolf?

BI isn't in your group though, so TV couldn't have role revealed to her. Unless BI was in your group at some point?

I 'm assuming BI came back as good, otherwise TV would have told someone she had found a wolf, rigbt?
BI was killed the first night. She was an unconvertible villager. They were all in the same group for that one night.

THE SUN IS OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect day for sitting in flip flops and suntanning!

Also, I have a map piece as well - can we put them together in some way?

How do you know if there is an unseerable wolf?
I'm making an assumption. There has been an unseerable wolf in every game I've played or read so far. My theory is not that likely, but it's the best idea I have.
BI was killed the first night. She was an unconvertible villager. They were all in the same group for that one night.
Oh, right, I knew that. Well, we can for sure say that BI didn't kill tv then.:laugh:

Yeah, I dont understand this push to lynch Gwen... Sure, we don't know if tv investigated her, and if we belive Gwen, TV had no good info (If bi and Gwen were those cleared)... Oh well

I have map piece
THE SUN IS OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect day for sitting in flip flops and suntanning!

Also, I have a map piece as well - can we put them together in some way?

I have piece 5 for the secret lab.

****lynch gwen**** I don't feel super strongly about it but I also don't have a better candidate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch BS cause I'm stuck inside memorizing cardiac drugs & looking at echos & learning about congenital & acquired cardiovascular disease and want to be outside frying in the UVA & UVB.....

NO PLEASE DON'T!! I feel for you, EVERYONE should be enjoying this sun!!

Ehhhhh gonna go with ****Lynch Gwen****** I don't feel very confident about it but I don't really have any other ideas

Has Gwen given any kind of meaningful defense yet?

Like what? "I'm a villager!" I may be still be a n00b, but that's like asking to be lynched. I've given up all I have so far, including my map piece. I'm not gonna get my pink knickers in a twist.

Official Lynch Tally

Mdream 1
- swings
bluesails 2 - devyn, kayd
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 5 - LIS, tp, willow, mags, 98cats
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
epivet 0

Votes: 14/28
Deadline: ~50 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Waffles: 1

Like what? "I'm a villager!" I may be still be a n00b, but that's like asking to be lynched. I've given up all I have so far, including my map piece. I'm not gonna get my pink knickers in a twist.
Like actual role information, like revealing to a group member so they can back you up or give people a reason to give you a chance, etc

Reactions: 1 user
Based on how Gwen has been posting (about pink) I doubt she's a wolf but stranger things have happened

For now, lynch willow

Based on how Gwen has been posting (about pink) I doubt she's a wolf but stranger things have happened

For now, lynch willow
Had she been posting about pink the whole game or just today? I haven't been able to keep track as much as usual.

I am not sure about the Gwen lynch. It's also very easily verifiable if we have a revival role. We can clear Gwen if the revival role revives tv, or the opposite, and find out she is a snarling little wolfie. For now I am going to *******lynch TP****** as I don't agree with her logic on Gwen.

I revealed in my group chat, but I guess I should here in case it gets too close to the deadline.

I am Princess Fernypoo. I like playing Cheat, a lot. I should be helping run my kingdom, but I'm too spoiled and don't really care. I'm stuck up, snooty, whiny, complain-y, love clothes, especially pink, like my new parasol my daddy bought me!

Official Lynch Tally

Mdream 1
- swings
bluesails 2 - devyn, kayd
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 6 - LIS, tp, willow, mags, 98cats, wildzoo
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 1 - allie
TP 1 - STL
epivet 0

Votes: 17/27
Deadline: ~30 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Waffles: 1
Roll call:
@Gwenevre @Frozenshades @thedrjojo @Lissarae06 @bluesails @Mad Jack @orca2011 @Chillbo Baggins @nohika @MDreamaker
i will cut you for disturbing my reading elsewhere!

Reactions: 1 users
Had she been posting about pink the whole game or just today? I haven't been able to keep track as much as usual.
I just noticed the pink stuff today but now that I've read through her post, I've also noticed her post about cheat and ice cream as well. Really don't think this is our wolf.

I'm trying to keep up with a streak of one Harry Potter book a day, so bit distracted (bout halfway through Goblet of Fire right now).

Why are we lynching Willow?

Going to go with... lynch TP

lynch willow as well. I'm going back to my card games.

I wasn't particularly sold on qwen to begin with

****unlynch gwen****
****lynch willow****

i will cut you for disturbing my reading elsewhere!

I'd love to see you try..
th

I'm trying to keep up with a streak of one Harry Potter book a day, so bit distracted (bout halfway through Goblet of Fire right now).

Why are we lynching Willow?

Going to go with... lynch TP
i dunno. Lissarae seemed to think something she said earlier was a bit off and raised a flag to her, and she is often spot on with these hunches, unless she is a wolf herself, so I'm willing to roll those dice

i dunno. Lissarae seemed to think something she said earlier was a bit off and raised a flag to her, and she is often spot on with these hunches, unless she is a wolf herself, so I'm willing to roll those dice
That's where my vote came from as well, but I didn't expect the bandwagon to follow. Willow seemed sure that there is an unseerable wolf which she later admitted was only because there has been one in every game she has played.

Official Lynch Tally

Mdream 1
- swings
bluesails 3 - devyn, kayd, MJ
nohika 1 - epivet
gwen 3 - LIS, willow, mags
dyachei 2 - Escalla, ash
chillbo 1 - SOV
wildzoo 1 - jayna
Mags 1 - dyachei
willow 5 - allie, lissa, gwen, jojo, tp
TP 4 - STL, Chillbo, nohika, wildzoo
epivet 0

Votes: 22/27
Deadline: ~15 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty last minute waffles: 5

Heads up to @WillowLeaf you're now in the lead, and @touchpause13 you're in second.

That's where my vote came from as well, but I didn't expect the bandwagon to follow. Willow seemed sure that there is an unseerable wolf which she later admitted was only because there has been one in every game she has played.
Yeah, if that's the reason for suspicion, I clarified that it was an assumption. I haven't played a lot of games yet, but I have yet to play or read one without an unseerable wolf. That's what I was basing my logic on.

Thanks for the heads up cyndia.

I role revealed to nohika. I can be useful in some situations.

Seriously?

I role revealed to someone in my group yesterday.