WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And STL is silenced....
That's what you want us to think! Just cause you're the perfect one doesn't mean you've got all the answers!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Orca, you're lynching the only person that couldn't have been your attacker? If the no kill was due to protection then it doesn't matter that she was blocked.

Maybe I'm just super rusty at WW and sleep deprived at the moment, but how does her being "blocked" automatically mean she couldn't have been my attacker? She could just be using the phrase "blocked" to make it sound like should couldn't have done anything.

That being said, she revealed some info to me... I'm just trying to figure out a way to potentially verify some of what she said.

unlynch TP for now.

Maybe I'm just super rusty at WW and sleep deprived at the moment, but how does her being "blocked" automatically mean she couldn't have been my attacker? She could just be using the phrase "blocked" to make it sound like should couldn't have done anything.

That being said, she revealed some info to me... I'm just trying to figure out a way to potentially verify some of what she said.

unlynch TP for now.
blocked usually means prevented from doing her role, aka, the blocker role blocked her... I almost never hear someone who was unsuccessful in doing the role because their target was protected as being referred to as being blocked, but that's just me.

and TP, the fact you revealed you were blocked means squat. Someone had to have blocked you, meaning you know someone was at risk of telling the group you were blocked, so if you were a wolf and blocked, it behooves you to be out front with it... if you are a villager and it was the wolf blocker, they might not reveal they blocked you, but you couldn't know that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Taking a quick moment out from clinics to catch up...I think it's sketchy that TP was blocked on a night with no kill, but since Orca is saying she was attacked and protected, I'm not ready to lynch TP just yet. I'll check back in later this afternoon and vote.

blocked usually means prevented from doing her role, aka, the blocker role blocked her... I almost never hear someone who was unsuccessful in doing the role because their target was protected as being referred to as being blocked, but that's just me.

and TP, the fact you revealed you were blocked means squat. Someone had to have blocked you, meaning you know someone was at risk of telling the group you were blocked, so if you were a wolf and blocked, it behooves you to be out front with it... if you are a villager and it was the wolf blocker, they might not reveal they blocked you, but you couldn't know that.

Fair enough. I just know words can be twisted, so it made the most sense to me right away. However, I'm going to stick with not voting for her based on our discussion as of now.

Check ur PMs.

If I was a wolf I wouldn't be upfront about being blocked, I was have gambled to see if no one mentioned it.

If you want a villager win, you don't want to lynch me.
But we did mention it already... It would be more of a gamble to hope the blocker wouldnt say who they blocked.

@orca2011 can you confirm TP is not a wolf like he/she says you can?

*****unlynch TP*****for now. I'll check back in later to see if any new info has surfaced.

Official Lynch Tally

Dyachei 1
- SOV
TP 1 - dyachei
Lissa 1 - STL
98cats 1 - Escalla

Votes: 4/29
Deadline: 6:30pm EST
Tasty waffles: 2

Dance, my puppets, dance!
harry-potter-puppet-pals-o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
But we did mention it already... It would be more of a gamble to hope the blocker wouldnt say who they blocked.

My first post of the day was to say I was blocked. You can't seriously hold it against me that you beat me to it.

My first post of the day was to say I was blocked. You can't seriously hold it against me that you beat me to it.
I don't, and i'm not voting for you right now. I'm just saying you would do the same thing as villager or wolf, so it doesn't mean much.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess with no leads, I'll do a RNG vote again. Lynch nohika. Will check back when I get a work break in case of waffles.

Lynch vetash. Mostly random, slightly based on a feeling.

While I was a little suspicious of TP, having Orca being attacked and then protected makes me think that TP wasn't the attacker (she wouldn't be able to attack at all if she was blocked, correct? I suppose she could have been blocked from attacking and Orca protected as well, but that seems doubtful).

Unless anyone has any other information, I'll RNG for now: lynch Dy

RNG lynch vetashley because I have nothing else to go on for now

lynch 98felines

also I was going to sign up for a neopets acct for ****es & giggles but was banned right away due to my username.... :laugh: so I have decided against further affiliation with them

Official Lynch Tally

Dyachei 2
- SOV, Ash
TP 1 - dyachei
Lissa 1 - STL
98cats 2 - Escalla, devyn
nohika 1 - epivet
Vetash 2 - WL, tv
Epivet 1 - LIS
Ashgirl 1 - kayd
allie 1 - FS

Votes: 12/29
Deadline: 6:30pm EST
Tasty waffles: 2

Last edited:
Random vote ****lynch wildzoo**** I'm at work and doubt I will be able to check in until I'm off tonight.

lynch 98felines

also I was going to sign up for a neopets acct for ****es & giggles but was banned right away due to my username.... :laugh: so I have decided against further affiliation with them

Really? That wasn't allowed? :laugh:

Too funny.

I will stick with my vote from yesterday and lynch 98cats

I was pretty set against joining....

But.

Maybe I will. Just because I can....

Reactions: 1 users
Hi. I've been busy the past couple days due to graduation and moving back home. I'm done now though so I'll be free from now on.

I'm not super convinced that TP being blocked means anything. So for now I'll go back to my RNG from yesterday and ******lynch vetash*****

Hi. I've been busy the past couple days due to graduation and moving back home. I'm done now though so I'll be free from now on.

I'm not super convinced that TP being blocked means anything. So for now I'll go back to my RNG from yesterday and ******lynch vetash*****
you should probably defend your honor or you is gonna DIE

RNG lynch Wildzoo.

And I want some ice cream. NOW.

*******lynch 98cats*******

Just an FYI since I have a few votes my way. I am nothing special just a vanilla villager so if you lynch me it helps the wolves...just putting my .02 especially since last game it hurt me to not defend myself when my name was thrown in a couple of times :p

MJ was the super loud one in that game, right? Has he been this quiet in games since?

I'm not sure how much he likes to post in WW, but in general he posts a lot so I'm slightly suspicious of how quiet he has been... but I've got no proof or anything.

you should probably defend your honor or you is gonna DIE

Yeah, I just realized. Woops. Well, I don't have much to say. It's only day 3, so I don't have much...but I've told someone in my group my role. I can prove it to them tonight if I'm not lynched. It's kind of important, but I don't really want to put it out for the wolves to see. That's all I've got really.

MJ was the super loud one in that game, right? Has he been this quiet in games since?
People got annoyed with his loudness/generally insanity and he kept getting lynched (after the noob games) plus I think he's been busier than he was in the first couple games he played, so yeah, he's been quieter lately.

I'm not sure how much he likes to post in WW, but in general he posts a lot so I'm slightly suspicious of how quiet he has been... but I've got no proof or anything.

Haha. Yeah, he is usually pretty talkative. I forgot he was even playing this game because of how quiet he's been. But, who knows, maybe he's playing video games again.

Yeah, I just realized. Woops. Well, I don't have much to say. It's only day 3, so I don't have much...but I've told someone in my group my role. I can prove it to them tonight if I'm not lynched. It's kind of important, but I don't really want to put it out for the wolves to see. That's all I've got really.

This sounds pretty fishy. Just sayin.

I'd like to hear from the person you told and even then, I find it hard to believe that you can't share a role name.

RNG of those on list lynch nohika . Haven't had a chance to read much because cramming for another final that's tomorrow AM. After Wednesday I can be a little more talkative since my next final will be on Friday.

I kept getting lynched because certain older players found me annoying, so I just don't talk anymore when I'm playing WW. If you look at the last three games, I basically don't post at all anymore outside of my group unless I have something to say.

Lynch 98cats.