You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD
Started by Cyndia
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The giant omelet is delicious
(pretend the popcorn is omelet)
(pretend the popcorn is omelet) Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Off work! Mostly caught up...sorry, vetash!
And speaking of petpets and petpetpets...my petpets never liked the Neopets I paired them with. They were either indifferent or hostile when I made then interact. 🙁 At least they were cute. I always enjoyed Anubis and the Pet Rock, hehe.
And speaking of petpets and petpetpets...my petpets never liked the Neopets I paired them with. They were either indifferent or hostile when I made then interact. 🙁 At least they were cute. I always enjoyed Anubis and the Pet Rock, hehe.
*********
Anyone that plays neopets look me up it's ashley2117
**********
Anyone that plays neopets look me up it's ashley2117
**********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm wildzoo17 because wildzoo was taken and I couldn't reactivate any of my old accounts 🙁
I'm mouelara. 😀 Feel free to add me~
Nerds.
i'm "you wouldnt catch me dead playing with neopets 7"....
amazing that name was taken 6 times before me 😵
amazing that name was taken 6 times before me 😵
You living in De Nile?i'm "you wouldnt catch me dead playing with neopets 7"....
amazing that name was taken 6 times before me 😵
i'm "you wouldnt catch me dead playing with neopets 7"....
amazing that name was taken 6 times before me 😵
I'm more amazed it was ONLY taken 6 times.
Needles in the haystack, needles in the haystack. Some of the needles are blunt. Some of the needles are poisoned. They hide in the hay. They can't be found in the hay. No one can pick them out and melt them down.
I had a second soul once. It was lost to the shadows. I walk the shadows to find it, but it never reappears. A second soul bound to me. Not all of us are so lucky to have such a bond. Some are. Yes, some are.
I had a second soul once. It was lost to the shadows. I walk the shadows to find it, but it never reappears. A second soul bound to me. Not all of us are so lucky to have such a bond. Some are. Yes, some are.
Btw peeps add me as a neofriend: blakesaur
Disappointed to see I made it in 2011 and my lupe was still at level 1
Disappointed to see I made it in 2011 and my lupe was still at level 1
I checked my look-up out of curiosity and I'm going to sit here and pretend I haven't been regularly playing Neopets on the same account for almost 6 years.
Oops.
(Basically, if anyone needs/wants any tips, let me know. 😀 )
Oops.
(Basically, if anyone needs/wants any tips, let me know. 😀 )
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone dropped acid last night.Needles in the haystack, needles in the haystack. Some of the needles are blunt. Some of the needles are poisoned. They hide in the hay. They can't be found in the hay. No one can pick them out and melt them down.
I had a second soul once. It was lost to the shadows. I walk the shadows to find it, but it never reappears. A second soul bound to me. Not all of us are so lucky to have such a bond. Some are. Yes, some are.
i think that quote and the andy samberg avatar go well togetherNeedles in the haystack, needles in the haystack. Some of the needles are blunt. Some of the needles are poisoned. They hide in the hay. They can't be found in the hay. No one can pick them out and melt them down.
I had a second soul once. It was lost to the shadows. I walk the shadows to find it, but it never reappears. A second soul bound to me. Not all of us are so lucky to have such a bond. Some are. Yes, some are.
Night closed, results pending..
Tonight is a more sinister night than last.. While the usual activities occur, like cheating in Cheat!, and visits to the money tree, some more unusual activities also occur. Some poor soul seems doubly tormented tonight, things catch fire, a cool breeze wafts through the night air. Most neopets wisely lock their doors and stay inside, but some apparently have not. When morning comes, the neopets come out to find a freshly dug grave in the town square. Worried, they dig it up, and horrifyingly found that someone has apparently been buried alive.
Found dead is tuckervet, Illusen, who could peer into a neopets heart to discern how evil they were.
It is now Day 4. Lynch away! Deadline is at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
4. @JaynaAli
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @Mad Jack
2. @WildZoo
3. @Ashgirl
4. @SummerTheLynx
Faerie Land
1. @touchpause13
2. @orca2011
3. @allieh8607
4. @Chillbo Baggins
5. @StartingoverVet
Meridell
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @nohika
3. @swingnsave
4. @MDreamaker
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio
2. UFprevet12
3. VetAshley2117
4. @tuckervet
-------------------------------------------------------
Found dead is tuckervet, Illusen, who could peer into a neopets heart to discern how evil they were.
It is now Day 4. Lynch away! Deadline is at 11:30PM GMT/6:30PM EST.
Please note that group movement has occurred.
Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove
2. @Gwenevre
3. @magbags
Maraqua
1. @devyn
2. @dyachei
3. @LetItSnow
4. @thedrjojo
5. @Lissarae06
6. @Escalla
7. @kaydubs
Haunted Woods
1. @98cats
2. @Frozenshades
3. @bluesails
4. @JaynaAli
Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
1. @Mad Jack
2. @WildZoo
3. @Ashgirl
4. @SummerTheLynx
Faerie Land
1. @touchpause13
2. @orca2011
3. @allieh8607
4. @Chillbo Baggins
5. @StartingoverVet
Meridell
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @nohika
3. @swingnsave
4. @MDreamaker
-------------------------------------------------------
Deserted Fairgrounds
1. @WhtsThFrequency
Haunted Graveyard
1. brightimpressio
2. UFprevet12
3. VetAshley2117
4. @tuckervet
-------------------------------------------------------
Ugh, Tuckervet seems to have been an affiliation seer... tough loss. Hopefully what little information she might have gathered thus far hasn't been lost. Anyone that can revive a neopet, she might be a useful person to have back...
What kind of items exist out there? I haven't seen any yet, nor have I really even heard much of anyone mention anything about their existence.
What kind of items exist out there? I haven't seen any yet, nor have I really even heard much of anyone mention anything about their existence.
hi escalla! 

I had the palm fan last night. Didn't do anything but create the cool breeze listed above. :\
Some punk-a kid roofied me! Hmrpf. At least it doesn't seem to have caused any ill-effects.
Unfortunate about TV; I second Rojo's rez advice.
But you what? You know who's a cool lady? Escalla. Pretty cool.
Unfortunate about TV; I second Rojo's rez advice.
But you what? You know who's a cool lady? Escalla. Pretty cool.
Didn't vetash mention something about a map piece yesterday?
98cats did prove her ability to me last night. It unfortunately didn't prove her affiliation, but for now I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. What she's saying is believable in relation to her ability.
98cats did prove her ability to me last night. It unfortunately didn't prove her affiliation, but for now I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. What she's saying is believable in relation to her ability.
****lynch MDreamaker***
I'll be out in SF today (YAY) so idk if I'll be able to get on much
I'll be out in SF today (YAY) so idk if I'll be able to get on much
I was put in a bottle last night. It might have been a protection item or a block item, not sure, but I tipped it over and broke my way out of it in the morning.Ugh, Tuckervet seems to have been an affiliation seer... tough loss. Hopefully what little information she might have gathered thus far hasn't been lost. Anyone that can revive a neopet, she might be a useful person to have back...
What kind of items exist out there? I haven't seen any yet, nor have I really even heard much of anyone mention anything about their existence.
The pizza made me pretty...and the girls liked me even more...
Maybe it has some deeper purpose but it seems benign at worst.
Maybe it has some deeper purpose but it seems benign at worst.
no items yet for me
lynch BS
for the time being
lynch BS
for the time being
E
Escalla
Some punk-a kid roofied me! Hmrpf. At least it doesn't seem to have caused any ill-effects.
Unfortunate about TV; I second Rojo's rez advice.
But you what? You know who's a cool lady? Escalla. Pretty cool.![]()
Are you still feeling the effects of the roofies? lol
hiya lissarae as well! we are growing a super group up in herr 



Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I'll just keep my RNG vote from yesterday since no one has revealed anything useful so far. lynch nohika
Will check back for some delicious waffles.
Will check back for some delicious waffles.
Nah, these old bones are feeling amazing! And I get to put them to use being near to you!Are you still feeling the effects of the roofies? lol

I realized this sounded more, er, sensual, than I meant. This is a family game! Not that Game of Thrones thing the youngsters are riled up about! ':+}Nah, these old bones are feeling amazing! And I get to put them to use being near to you!
![]()
(Am I using that emotioncon correctly up there? I can't see it very well.)
I realized this sounded more, er, sensual, than I meant. This is a family game! Not that Game of Thrones thing the youngsters are riled up about! ':+}
(Am I using that emotioncon correctly up there? I can't see it very well.)
Naw it would only be GOT style if she was your sister
Now you're catching on, whippersnapper.Naw it would only be GOT style if she was your sister
E
Escalla
Psssh family game. The kids will be focused on other things. Like when they watch Disney movies. 😉
On a WW note...I don't want another random, so I'll think for while before voting.
On a WW note...I don't want another random, so I'll think for while before voting.
Official Lynch Tally
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 1 - devyn
nohika 1 - epivet
Votes: 3/28
Deadline: 6:30pm EST
Mdream 1 - swings
bluesails 1 - devyn
nohika 1 - epivet
Votes: 3/28
Deadline: 6:30pm EST
lynch Gwen ... TV probably trusted someone he shouldn't have.
And to the person with the snowball: Excellent choice.
And to the person with the snowball: Excellent choice.
Lynch epivet. Similar reason - maybe TV role revealed to someone in that group. I don't have a strong reason to pick epi, just slight feels.
lynch Gwen ... TV probably trusted someone she shouldn't have.
And to the person with the snowball: Excellent choice.
***********************************
fixed it for you
************************************
Would an affiliation seer actually trust someone without checking them out first? I could see telling the wrong person if all you got was role name and you had to decide whether to trust them, but sounds like she'd be told good or evil.
Would an affiliation seer actually trust someone without checking them out first? I could see telling the wrong person if all you got was role name and you had to decide whether to trust them, but sounds like she'd be told good or evil.
Of course TV revealed to me after looking into me and saying that I had a pure heart. TV was going to investigate the rest of my group to find out if any were snot-nosed wolves hiding about.
Busy studying for Clin Path final tomorrow. Will hold off a little still to see if anything comes out. I've got nothing to contribute yet.
Would an affiliation seer actually trust someone without checking them out first? I could see telling the wrong person if all you got was role name and you had to decide whether to trust them, but sounds like she'd be told good or evil.
WOULD an affiliation seer trust someone without checking them out first? Yes. It happens regularly enough.
SHOULD an affiliation seer trust someone without checking them out first? No.
*shrug*
If you've got a better lynch target, I'm all ears.
And I think it's awfully easy for Gwen to say "Oh sure, TV totally checked me out and found out I was a villager" now that TV is dead. So that doesn't really carry any weight.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I definitely don't have a better option. I'm just noob enough I was wondering how often that happens.
****lynch gwen****
Seems like the most logical choice at the moment. I may be in for a tasty waffle later if more info is revealed
Seems like the most logical choice at the moment. I may be in for a tasty waffle later if more info is revealed
E
Escalla
I dunno. I have some faith in tuckervet and don't think she would have been so easy....
***lynch dyachei***
***lynch dyachei***
Theoretically you are not supposed to need to study clin path if you were diligently doing your cases all along.Busy studying for Clin Path final tomorrow. Will hold off a little still to see if anything comes out. I've got nothing to contribute yet.
Were you doing your cases?
lynch chillbo
no reason, seems like we still have nada.
no reason, seems like we still have nada.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K