WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I just realized. Woops. Well, I don't have much to say. It's only day 3, so I don't have much...but I've told someone in my group my role. I can prove it to them tonight if I'm not lynched. It's kind of important, but I don't really want to put it out for the wolves to see. That's all I've got really.
Maybe share role name but not ability with us? I'm not sure how soon lynch closes, but whoever you role revealed to might not be on sdn at the moment.

Members don't see this ad.

*****lynch vetash***** for now.

I'd like to see what whoever 98cats messaged has to say about her too.

Reactions: 1 user
RNG lynchLissarae06. I don't think there's enough justification behind any of the going theories right now, really. Plus I'm trying to get my last few minutes of sunshine in before 6!

Members don't see this ad :)
98cats had a lot more to say when defending herself with an important Q&A role....so....

My vote will very likely stay as is.

Huh...willing to wait and see what 98cats' confidant has to say but in the meantime I will lynch vetash

I don't really want to role reveal because I feel my ability would be kind of obvious then. But I can prove myself tonight. There's not much else I can say except that I'm a villager.

98cats messaged me just now and it does seem like something she could prove tonight if given the chance.

@98cats why should people give you the benefit of the doubt now tho? I say put up or shut up

Official Lynch Tally

Dyachei 3
- SOV, Ash, wildzoo
Lissa 1 - STL, bluesails
98cats 6 - Escalla, devyn, jojo, lissa, vetash, MJ
nohika 2 - epivet, orca
Vetash 6 - WL, tv, 98cats, allie, swings, jayna
Epivet 1 - LIS
Ashgirl 1 - kayd
allie 1 - FS
WZ 2 - Mags, gwen
MJ 3 - Mdream, TP, dyachei
TP 0

Votes: 27/29
Deadline: ~40 minutes (6:30pm EST)
Tasty waffles: 3
Roll call: @Chillbo Baggins @nohika

A tie!?!?!
drama-cat.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah again just a villager here! Not helping anyone but the wolves if you're going to lynch me.

Right. I don't really feel comfortable with either of the current bandwagons, so going to go with...

lynch MJ

I'm a petpetpet a wormeoba to be exact so basically I'm a petpet's pet. I don't have any special abilities but do have a map piece.

It's weak because I don't do anything my last post tells you all that I know. I can message with my group as well as my petpet. I don't want to reveal that person right now because I feel it's not my place my I have messages then to try and help defend my role.

Final Lynch Tally

Dyachei 3
- SOV, Ash, wildzoo
Lissa 1 - STL, bluesails
98cats 6 - Escalla, devyn, jojo, lissa, vetash, MJ
nohika 2 - epivet, orca
Vetash 7 - WL, tv, 98cats, allie, swings, jayna, Chillbo
Epivet 1 - LIS
Ashgirl 1 - kayd
allie 1 - FS
WZ 2 - Mags, gwen
MJ 4 - Mdream, TP, dyachei, nohika
TP 0

Votes: 29/29
Tasty waffles: 3

Last edited:
Well as a last line of defense @Frozenshades is who my petpet is supposed to be. I wasn't sure if FS could communicate with a neopet since FS is a petpet...so supposedly no but you might check into that tomorrow villagers..

1) Vanilla villager = not as bad a loss as lynching a useful role.
2) 98cats claims she can prove her role, so we can always lynch her tomorrow if it's a wolfy-sounding role or if she can't prove it.
3) A petpetpet seems like a minor role? So maybe one that a wolf would claim. Again, clueless about neopets here.

Too bad it looks like FS has been gone since 12:30ish (pst)... Otherwise FS could clear it up for us.

Also, petpets and petpetpets??? o_O Neopets seems really strange...

*******lynch 98cats*******

Just an FYI since I have a few votes my way. I am nothing special just a vanilla villager so if you lynch me it helps the wolves...just putting my .02 especially since last game it hurt me to not defend myself when my name was thrown in a couple of times :p

Time for a grumpy old player bitch session.

If you have a role name and a role ability, however limited or small it may seem, you are not a 'vanilla villager'. If you say you are a 'vanilla villager' and then later you suddenly have a name and some ability, I'm going to be grumpy.

I mean, more grumpy.

Being clear matters when it comes to a villager win.

I kept getting lynched because certain older players found me annoying, so I just don't talk anymore when I'm playing WW. If you look at the last three games, I basically don't post at all anymore outside of my group unless I have something to say.

Lynch 98cats.

Meh. You were annoying because you posted constantly and at length and it tended to be irrelevant. We all do it to some degree, but there's an invisible migrating line and you were over it. No big deal. It was often humorous, too. But it gets frustrating when you're busy, trying to catch up, and have to wade through a morass of stuff that isn't pertinent. Yanno?

Reactions: 2 users
If 98Cats can prove himself tonight, why are we in such a hurry to lynch him (her?), again?

I mean, we've given people the benefit of the doubt before. And it's not like this lynch has some compelling reason, does it?

If 98Cats can prove himself tonight, why are we in such a hurry to lynch him (her?), again?

I mean, we've given people the benefit of the doubt before. And it's not like this lynch has some compelling reason, does it?

(Her) :)

Reactions: 1 user
Meh. You were annoying because you posted constantly and at length and it tended to be irrelevant. We all do it to some degree, but there's an invisible migrating line and you were over it. No big deal. It was often humorous, too. But it gets frustrating when you're busy, trying to catch up, and have to wade through a morass of stuff that isn't pertinent. Yanno?
I understand. That's why I don't post irrelevant crap anymore, however amusing it may be, and just keep my mouth shut unless I know something.

After a bloodless night, the neopets of neopia are itching for a kill. Names are tossed around, and eventually the slightest words tip the mob towards two names in particular. The mod gods get excited when a tie occurs, but alas, it was not to be. After one neopian frantically pleads "I'm a vanilla villager, I swear!", the mob turns on her and a final decision is reached. Before anything else can be said, they drag her, tie up her arms and legs, and throw her face first into the giant omelette. She sinks deep into it, never to be seen again.

ppp_petpetpet6.gif

Dead is VetAshley2117, the petpetpet Wormoeba. Was she a worm? Or an amoeba? Guess no one will know, now..

It is now Night 3. Deadline is at 3:30pm GMT/10:30am EST or whenever actions are in. If you're super proactive and get them in asap, I am always happy to allow for an extra long day.. Sleep tight, little neopians!

Last edited: