X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dislike spurs being like "lol I shot salty for shhits and giggles" and then a random shot going off. Squinting

I think kinda the opposite, and I was the target.

Like if that writeup or announcement or whatever is related to something spurs did, I dont feel like thats how a wolf would want to act with it kinda deal?

Like either you would've wanted to be more sneaky with it or do more of an effort to frame someone
 
I think kinda the opposite, and I was the target.

Like if that writeup or announcement or whatever is related to something spurs did, I dont feel like thats how a wolf would want to act with it kinda deal?

Like either you would've wanted to be more sneaky with it or do more of an effort to frame someone
Do you have thoughts as to why the shot wouldn’t have gone off?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think kinda the opposite, and I was the target.

Like if that writeup or announcement or whatever is related to something spurs did, I dont feel like thats how a wolf would want to act with it kinda deal?

Like either you would've wanted to be more sneaky with it or do more of an effort to frame someone
@GoSpursGo Can you confirm?
 
IM FREE ****ING FINALLY LONGEST LAB MEETING EVER ALL ABOUT NOTHING

Harry Potter Package GIF
 
I knew you’d poke me eventually so I pre-poked you. I wanted to know your thoughts, you told me nah until I said something relevant, I’ve said relevant things.
Why was me poking you at the forefront if you were reading me as village as opposed to Spurs, kitz, or QQ?
 
Legoland rooms are tiny.

It’s a little hard for me to get a beat cuz we are moving into hotel, and I’m not leading any charges today regardless after the last game :laugh:

I’m not gonna find kitz sus for doing what I asked lol

Zenge, rae, and genny seem normal so I’ll probably sheep one of you guys
 
Legoland rooms are tiny.

It’s a little hard for me to get a beat cuz we are moving into hotel, and I’m not leading any charges today regardless after the last game :laugh:

I’m not gonna find kitz sus for doing what I asked lol

Zenge, rae, and genny seem normal so I’ll probably sheep one of you guys
What'd you ask kitz to do?
 
Why was me poking you at the forefront if you were reading me as village as opposed to Spurs, kitz, or QQ?
I have a decent read on spurs and right now, with the new context of the shot explanation, I feel pretty neutral to okay about him.

Kitz was posting so I felt no need to push her.

Like I said, QQ I want to give a chance.
 
I have a decent read on spurs and right now, with the new context of the shot explanation, I feel pretty neutral to okay about him.

Kitz was posting so I felt no need to push her.

Like I said, QQ I want to give a chance.
...But you are pushing her?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Push meaning ask her stuff. Push for a yeet, sure, I am doing that.
Pushing means both. Regardless, I'm still bothered by you exclusively pushing one of your village reads when you apparently already had multiple wolf and neutral reads.
 
No Zenge it's scifi the sound effects go pew pew not pop pop
pop pop community GIF

Wooooow that's a good answer.

I still wasn't allowed to watch the Simpsons in real time as it was considered too "immature" for my fragile child mind, and similarly I had two younger siblings who had to be kept pure. Same for Ren and Stimpy, and probably a few other great 90s cartoons I'm forgetting.

Also... have I finally found someone as old as me??? :wow: Late 80s child here
I also wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons. Nor was I allowed to watch Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, or Courage the Cowardly Dog. The first three apparently contained too many suggestive jokes, while my mom thought the last was too scary for my sister and me (she was right).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PSV I feel like you might like the Sci fi show with Tatiana maslany whose name I'm blanking on. That's based purely on vibes from the first two episodes and half remembering hearing the later seasons are gay, so this is not a Real Recommendation. Orphan Black is the name
 
PSV I feel like you might like the Sci fi show with Tatiana maslany whose name I'm blanking on. That's based purely on vibes from the first two episodes and half remembering hearing the later seasons are gay, so this is not a Real Recommendation. Orphan Black is the name
Oh I remember when this was really popular. I saw it posted on tumblr a lot.
Honestly I don't watch a ton of TV anymore so the odds of me ever watching this are quite slim, but you're right. I do like gay things 😂
 
Day 1 Tally

Spurs (1) - SAR
PSV ()
Santy (1) - Spurs
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (1) AM
RDR (1) - Santy

Votes: 6/15
Missing: everyone else

Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~4.5 hours)
 
pop pop community GIF


I also wasn't allowed to watch The Simpsons. Nor was I allowed to watch Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, or Courage the Cowardly Dog. The first three apparently contained too many suggestive jokes, while my mom thought the last was too scary for my sister and me (she was right).
I think we have the same parents

Were you not allowed to watch Nickelodeon either?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad