You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
X-Files: The TWWuth is OWWt There - Game Thread
Started by apoptosis09
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My accuracy last game was def not something to be sheeped on ngl....Ngl I’m tempted to follow Santy onto RDR since I got clocked by Santy hard the first day of last game haha and they were spot on 😭 so maybe another good guess??
Idk I just feel like robin feels high energy / friendly being here and all but doesnt feel like they are doing much at the same time
Huh.Unyeet Spurs
Yeet Reddeadrobin
I was allowed to watch most Nickelodeon stuff. Not Nick at Nite, though.I think we have the same parents
Were you not allowed to watch Nickelodeon either?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't disagree with this take, but I'm curious why RDR over, say, QQ (Q...? How many Qs?)My accuracy last game was def not something to be sheeped on ngl....
Idk I just feel like robin feels high energy / friendly being here and all but doesnt feel like they are doing much at the same time
Its mostly that RDR vibed me as someone more... Yappy? Or like high energy profile or like, projecting some cheerfulness that made me think the vibes were more off .
Tho idk how robin plays, QQ at least I remeber not posting much last game so that kinda tracks
Tho idk how robin plays, QQ at least I remeber not posting much last game so that kinda tracks
Ah. I haven't played with QQ before so I have no frame of reference.Its mostly that RDR vibed me as someone more... Yappy? Or like high energy profile or like, projecting some cheerfulness that made me think the vibes were more off .
Tho idk how robin plays, QQ at least I remeber not posting much last game so that kinda tracks
Day 1 Vote Tally
Spurs (1) - SAR
PSV ()
Santy (1) - Spurs
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (1)- AM
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 6/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, kitz, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, PSV
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~4 hours)
Spurs (1) - SAR
PSV ()
Santy (1) - Spurs
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (1)- AM
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 6/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, kitz, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, PSV
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~4 hours)
Robin is screamqueenbee under a new name.Its mostly that RDR vibed me as someone more... Yappy? Or like high energy profile or like, projecting some cheerfulness that made me think the vibes were more off .
Tho idk how robin plays, QQ at least I remeber not posting much last game so that kinda tracks
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
That’s certainly a choice™️Unyeet Spurs
Yeet Reddeadrobin
Ha, no. I’ve been in a water parkCould you point me to the discussions that stemmed from her posts?
I will try to reply to quotes but there’s a good chance I’m not gonna get to read anything.
But they were bangers!I’ve said like two things
I played such a perfect game that I wanted to let someone else have the fun of solving this time 🙂Why, what happened?
@genny see PSV agrees!They were good things, though
I probably make too many self imposed rules, but I don’t want to vote RDR D1 in apop’s gameNgl I’m tempted to follow Santy onto RDR since I got clocked by Santy hard the first day of last game haha and they were spot on 😭 so maybe another good guess??
Ah that’s fairI probably make too many self imposed rules, but I don’t want to vote RDR D1 in apop’s game
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Day 1 Vote Tally
Spurs (1) - SAR
PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (2)- AM, kitz
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 6/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, PSV, Spurs
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~3 hours)
Spurs (1) - SAR
PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (2)- AM, kitz
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 6/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, PSV, Spurs
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~3 hours)
Remember when we talked about how sheeping without solving yourself increases the odds of being wrong?I played such a perfect game that I wanted to let someone else have the fun of solving this time 🙂
What made you choose rae?Ugh I feel like I’m gonna forget to vote if I don’t vote now
So yeet Rae
@apoptosis09 @kaydubs @WildZoo
Wow that was a hell of a day
Am I being yeeted yet?
Unyeet spurs
Am I being yeeted yet?
Unyeet spurs
Basically no one is. >60% of the roster hasn't even voted once.Wow that was a hell of a day
Am I being yeeted yet?
Unyeet spurs
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Day 1 Vote Tally
Spurs ()
PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (2)- AM, kitz
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 4/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, PSV, Spurs, SAR
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~3 hours)
Spurs ()
PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (2)- AM, kitz
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 4/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, PSV, Spurs, SAR
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~3 hours)
But but there's seven pagesBasically no one is. >60% of the roster hasn't even voted once.
Surely someone's done something interesting
It's November 2019 level of SDN discussion.But but there's seven pages
Surely someone's done something interesting
A lot of it centers around sci-fi, kid's shows, and basketball. So not really.But but there's seven pages
Surely someone's done something interesting
I sorta want to vote Spurs.
Eh what am I saying.
Vote Spurs
Vote Spurs
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Day 1 Vote Tally
Spurs (1) - PSV
PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (2)- AM, kitz
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 4/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, Spurs, SAR
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~3 hours)
Spurs (1) - PSV
PSV ()
Santy ()
CG (1) - Vampy
Kitz (1) - Rae
Rae (2)- AM, kitz
RDR (1) - Santy
Votes: 4/15
Missing: Clem, genny, Mrs Queequeg, RDR, CG, sovreijn, Zenge, Spurs, SAR
Yeet close at 9PM EDT (~3 hours)
As a **** poster,It's November 2019 level of SDN discussion.
Oof
Combination of slight prickles towards you and also mercy death cause sicknessWhat made you choose rae?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But but there's seven pages
Surely someone's done something interesting
You’re welcome. Blame @GoSpursGo
I’m sure that’s true. I’ll try to see if I can see what others are seeing when I place the vote. I may just not be able toRemember when we talked about how sheeping without solving yourself increases the odds of being wrong?

But regardless, the three players I highlighted were the ones that seemed normal to me, so I’m surprised you voted rae. Could you explain or point me to where you may have already done so?
Today is geriatric afternoon at work and everyone has a million problems so idk how engaged I can be before close tonight.
Yeet spurs
Yeet spurs
Sounds rightI played such a perfect game that I wanted to let someone else have the fun of solving this time 🙂
You can still talk to others about things even if you don't want to be the head head honcho.I’m sure that’s true. I’ll try to see if I can see what others are seeing when I place the vote. I may just not be able to![]()
Almost all our interactions but here's the summary.But regardless, the three players I highlighted were the ones that seemed normal to me, so I’m surprised you voted rae. Could you explain or point me to where you may have already done so?
Pushing means both. Regardless, I'm still bothered by you exclusively pushing one of your village reads when you apparently already had multiple wolf and neutral reads.
My brain is feeling borked today so making a nice to myself that through page 5 I feel pretty ok with rae, AM, Santy, and clem
What do you like about rae?My brain is feeling borked today so making a nice to myself that through page 5 I feel pretty ok with rae, AM, Santy, and clem
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I don't know if Spurs or Santy addressed this and it was just **** posting, but Spurs saying he shot Santy and then there being a write-up out of the blue about a shot that didn't kill anyone really is giving me an ehhhhhh feeling.
Did either of them clarify and I'm just blind?
Did either of them clarify and I'm just blind?
Are you wolfreading either of them more than anyone else on the roster?so there’s a tie between rae and spurs? hm
Well that sounds concerningYou can still talk to others about things even if you don't want to be the head head honcho.
Almost all our interactions but here's the summary.
I already pinged Spurs and it was ignored. I'm sure it was just a joke since he even unvoted.I don't know if Spurs or Santy addressed this and it was just **** posting, but Spurs saying he shot Santy and then there being a write-up out of the blue about a shot that didn't kill anyone really is giving me an ehhhhhh feeling.
Did either of them clarify and I'm just blind?
I sorta want to vote Spurs.
I might actually be here too
The way she approached you veels v/vWhat do you like about rae?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Fair. But no one is really giving me sus vibes besides Spurs.I already pinged Spurs and it was ignored. I'm sure it was just a joke since he even unvoted.
If it was a joke, what about the write-up? Or is Apop just creating chaos because she can?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This isn't even real chaos. In pre-COVID SDN, multiple mods would straight up post fake flips of real yeeted players only to correct it 10-15 minutes later with the actual flip just for the lolz.Fair. But no one is really giving me sus vibes besides Spurs.
If it was a joke, what about the write-up? Or is Apop just creating chaos because she can?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
We have it so good nowThis isn't even real chaos. In pre-COVID SDN, multiple mods would straight up post fake flips of real yeeted players only to correct it 10-15 minutes later with the actual flip just for the lolz.
That's why some people still ask for the real flip out of habit if something is unexpected. The trauma lives forever.We have it so good now
I think I would actually be upset if this happened lolThat's why some people still ask for the real flip out of habit if something is unexpected. The trauma lives forever.
Oho. Intrigued that genny joineth me. I feel good about genny.