Your totally awesome pets...(post photos!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sambone

Cornell 2013
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm done with finals and need some diversions! Here's my super great pitt mix Seamus, who leaves a path of destruction in his wake. (Including my nice black interview shoes :() and my cats, Sammy who insists on being in the fridge and Sadie in the mouse house.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Seamus.jpg
    Seamus.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 377
  • Fridge Sammy.jpg
    Fridge Sammy.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 436
  • Sadie in Mouse house.jpg
    Sadie in Mouse house.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Oh I can't wait...well...I'll have to wait to post pics of my babies because...I still have 2 finals to take in the next 24 hours...

Love the kitty in the fridge, sambone - my cat does that too (and doesn't care if the door closes behind her - kinda scary!)

dogcat-1.jpg

Welsh Springer Spaniel vs. Siberian Cat

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Attachments

• SmallPirate.jpg
    SmallPirate.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 413
  • SmallSnoopy.jpg
    SmallSnoopy.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 426
Woo pictures! Finally done with the WI supplemental so I feel ok taking the time to do this!
Breeze the greyhound
Ina, 4 y.o at her first schooling show
Impy hanging out in the pasture (Oldenburg/Paint, Ina's dam)
Paige the Italian Greyhound and Daiva the pug

Attachments

• IMG_3050.jpg
    IMG_3050.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 307
  • n13302889_32478053_40.jpg
    n13302889_32478053_40.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 367
  • impy.jpg
    impy.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 302
  • pugtiny.jpg
    pugtiny.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 314
I am not a cat person, despite my feline related research. Here is the first cat I've actually really really loved rather than just tolerating. His name is Ridley, and he's an 11 month old DSH.

Story time!

I was an an animal technician at a cat colony here at UCD last year, the same colony where I currently do genetics and behavioral research. Cats are bred for nutrition studies/AAFCO trials and such there. One morning I went in and checked on the pregnant queens, and found a litter that was all entangled in the umbilical cord and placenta. One of the kittens was in pretty bad shape with a hind leg basically necrotic and hanging off, another appeared to be unaffected in any major way and the third had a front paw tangled up, swollen and blue but not necrotic. I untangled them and the first kitten needed to be euthanized, but the third looked not quite as dire. I decided that I would work with him in order to get him to use the front leg properly, and did so basically every time I went in to work.

I massaged the paw and leg when he was too young to walk, and when he started crawling and dragging it, I would push it forward for him. Of course I got a little bit attached, seeing as how anytime I had free time at work I had him out working with him. I couldn't take home a cat, though, because I had a geriatric cat in chronic renal insufficiency at the time who hated other cats. Well, unfortunately I had to euthanize her in March when her kidneys finally failed for good. But things happen for a reason, and I ended up adopting the little cream gimpy kitten from the cat colony. His leg is perfectly normal, though he does have a hairless scar across his back behind his shoulders (it's growing white hair around it) where the cord dug into his skin. That's my Ridley. :oops:

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

When he was a little bit younger:

IMG_0662.jpg

I also knew that it wouldn't do me well to take home just one kitten. I'm gone a lot and cats at the colony are used to being around other cats 24/7, so I took a crazy little tortoiseshell that he was being housed with at the colony. She's not a littermate but they share a father and are around the same age. I don't connect with her like I do with Ridley, but Nyx is a fun little cat sometimes too.

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

And then there's the dog. Sam is a 6 year old Great Pyrenees who I adopted from a rescue here in northern California in October of 2007. He's male dog aggressive and territorial of the property and house, but calm and friendly enough (if a bit reserved) outside of it to all people and female dogs. He also tolerates a LOT from the kittens with barely a flinch.

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

(that's the same pillow in both pictures, hah!)

Poor Sam:

IMG_0786.jpg

I also have a 2 year old amelanistic corn snake named Zelos Wilder, but I can't find any of the most recent pictures of him. If I do I will post them here!

edit: More pictures of Sam and the cats can be found at my photobucket site. Please excuse the floor, when Sam is blowing coat I can vacuum every other day and it doesn't make a difference!

Last edited:
Never thought I would have three purebred dogs in my house! I am much more of a shelter girl really, but after losing my lab/shepherd mix to cancer last year, the planets aligned and sent me these guys!

Attachments

• 11-9-08a1.jpg
    11-9-08a1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
183103.jpg

My pup (Skwisgaar) when he was small and our adult dobie (Izmere.)

060103.jpg

Miss Izmere peeking over the couch.

173815.jpg

Skwisgaar smiling about a stolen slipper. He hangs out in this position all the time. Its weird.

175843.jpg

D'Arcy about to headbutt the camera.

175914.jpg

Billy trying to grab the camera from me.

Trocar, do you watch a certain musically-based cartoon on adult swim, or is Skwisgaar a common Swedish name? adorable, by the way :)

here's the most recent addition, to keep the thread on track. i have a name for her, but it means "victorious" or "conqueror", and she's quite sick and not out of the woods yet, so i don't want to jinx her! this is obviously before she got sick (there's a G2 pen in the background for size reference):

3114150733_12123fd5cf.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I can't resist posting pictures of my babies. :)

This is Lila the toy poodle, Loki the border collie mix, and Selena the cocker spaniel.

3114974896_7c6bfde198.jpg

This is the newest addition, Collin the standard poodle who was an owner surrender from work that I was supposed to "foster." :)

3114149093_71fd265649.jpg

There sure are some cute animals on here! Nyanko, your Great Pyrenees is quite a handsome boy!

I couldn't resist, even if I am "studying" for finals....
The first one is of my rat terrier K8 in her new sweater for the season ;)
The next one is of my 3-legged kitty Lexi (had amputation last March due to a complex fracture of her leg)
The last one is of my dog (K8), my parents dog (D-O-G), a jack/rat mix and my brother's dog (Daisy), a beagle

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• new camera 029.jpg
    new camera 029.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 302
  • k8&lexi 001.jpg
    k8&lexi 001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 300
  • three dogs.jpg
    three dogs.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 259
Trocar, do you watch a certain musically-based cartoon on adult swim, or is Skwisgaar a common Swedish name? adorable, by the way :)]

I am swedish, but I'd never heard the name Skwisgaar before Metalocalypse. I'm pretty sure they made it up. But my husband and I are addicted to that show, and he's a metal musician, so it seemed like a fitting name for one of our pups.

Members don't see this ad :)
ahh, that's cool to know. i'm sure my brother wishes he were actually swedish, but for now, he just plays their music :)

Here's my babes, in order:

Mickey: male Australian Cattle Dog/American Eskimo mix (that first pic is old...he's 13 now...an old geezer!)
Gizmo: male Maine Coon mix cat (18 years old)
Axel: male Betta fish (1.5 years old)
Tonks: female Syrian hamster (1 year and 4 months old)

Attachments

• mickey1.jpg
    mickey1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 262
  • mickeyside.jpg
    mickeyside.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 274
  • gizmo1.JPG
    gizmo1.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 299
  • tonks1.jpg
    tonks1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 262
  • pets 005.jpg
    pets 005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 293
TrocarKarin - I love your pups! Dobies are my favs :biglove:

Hope I put in the picture correctly.... This is my rabbit - the Christmas edition : ) It was hard to get him to hold still. Then he started eating the box.

n10709352_36403954_4187.jpg

These are my African Fat Tail Geckos, Sahara and Togo!

Attachments

• sahara3.JPG
    sahara3.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 276
  • Togo.JPG
    Togo.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 290
These are my African Fat Tail Geckos, Sahara and Togo!

TurtleLover - noticed your pics. Is that a Loggerhead turtle or a Green? Last week I visited the Turtle Hospital in the Keys. It was amazing to see so many sea turtles up close.

Back home I have a Leopard Gecko at my office, his name is Cosmo. I'll have to post a pic and the rest of my large fur gang.

Hey DrKsomeday, that is a green turtle. I took that pic on Monday when I was out netting for them in the Indian River Lagoon in Florida.

There sure are some cute animals on here! Nyanko, your Great Pyrenees is quite a handsome boy!

I think so too. :D

He was at the rescue for nearly 2 years because of his aggression and territoriality issues, can't be around kids or other dogs reliably, you know?

I love standard poodles, too. Collin is adorable. :)

Here's my pack, with pictures fresh from the camera:

abby.jpg
vanyel.jpg
annie.jpg

Abby, our 8-year-old GSD/lab -- Vanyel, my 5-year-old GSD/Siberian husky -- Annie, my sister's 11-month-old supposed-GSD/lab.

obi.jpg
leaper.jpg

Obi and Leaper, our 3-year-old Siamese mixes.

pups.jpg

And here are all of the pups together.

Last edited:
Meet my family...

Kali - 3yo female (adopted - abyssinian/tabby mix) - the toilet-trained kitty depicted in my avatar
Kali.jpg

Nala...now she's much larger but such a shy girl
Nala.jpg

Tara...
Tara.jpg

Suki...a good tribute to her as we are going to let her go today. She lived for a month after her sister passed...
n13302348_31729495_5295.jpg

All of them together (posed for our holiday card) - including suki's sister Samira (the other blue hooded rat)
TheFamily.jpg

Oh...and then the foster kitties (the first two just got adopted yesterday)
Rocky
n13302348_32953451_6675.jpg

Arora
n13302348_32994118_6587.jpg

Raja
n13302348_32958613_5254.jpg

Squee! Rats! I miss having rats.

I am enjoying this thread so much that I have to add a couple more of my babies - left out all the farm pets!

First is Moon, our Sicilian donkey (stubborn little guy!) and some of the sheep in the background :rolleyes:
Then Baba, a little bottle baby lamb with Seamus (who looks much skinnier than he really is!)
And lastly, a photo which some people might not approve of - I swear no harm was done! but we decorated one of the sheep for Christmas card photos. Yeah, it's ridiculous but totally hilarious too!

Attachments

• Moonshine.jpg
    Moonshine.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Baba.JPG
    Baba.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 360
  • Crip Xmas card.JPG
    Crip Xmas card.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 349
Here is Brutus, the African Grey parrot with whom I share my life. This animal is a genius!! He says everything from "I love you, gimme a kiss, what kind of bird are you?, African Grey, speak to me, what are you doing?" He is not just mimicking either, because he makes associations with the words he says and actions. For example, when he drops a seed, he says, "oh Sh#@!" not something I am really proud of, and I consciously try not to use profanity around him for this very reason. Think I might have said it once or twice, so he thinks he can say it whenever he feels the need. He also says time to go night night when I turn out the lights and says "want an apple, grape, banana every time I open the fridge! Sometimes when he molts his feathers and loses one of the large red ones, he will bend down his head and use the feather as a comb, scratching his neck, upon which he says, of course, "scratch my neck". He barks like a dog, meows like a cat, sounds like a garbage truck, phone ringing (and answering of course, or answering machine picking up "thank you for calling, please leave a message....), and on and on. I could talk about him forever. He even says go caca and poops on command! My favorite, though, is when he says, "Obama, yes we can!" :D
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

brutus.htm
brutus.htm

brutus.htm

Attachments

• portraitbrutus.jpg
    portraitbrutus.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Pomona, LOVE the photo of your family for the holiday card!
Stick91 and JerseyGirl, your horses are beautiful! I have been thinking about buying a horse (not sure if I can wait until I graduate from vet school or not). I would like to buy a pinto warmblood for local hunter/jumper shows. I really miss having my own horse!!!

Last edited:
Pomona, LOVE the photo of your family for the holiday card!

Glad you liked the Holiday Card (of course it was cropped to just the animals). I'm always getting greeting cards with mom, dad and kids on them and I figured, it's time to put MY KIDS on a card! I just mailed them out on Monday - so I'll have to wait and see the reaction I get from friends/family - many of whom are oh-so squeemish about rats. Oh well - hopefully desensitization will be in order! But at the very least, I can get a good chuckle thinking of certain family members' reactions :laugh:

The first picture here is of my dog, Buddy. He's a 9-10 year old shepherd/lab mix who showed up at my parents' house years ago. He was sort of an outdoor dog living around their farm until I took him in to live with me a couple of years ago. He's pretty much the smartest dog in the whole world. He seriously house trained himself after seven or eight years of living exclusively outside. I love him.

2776257184_f67d5e4599_m.jpg

This picture is of Rex, my sister's shepherd/lab mix (we live together) and Floyd, my cat who was euthanized over the summer. :( Rex's story is pretty much the same as Buddy's, except Rex is a few months younger. Floyd was the office cat at the shelter/charity clinic where I used to work. I took her home with me when I left.

2311855385_5d1c4ec106.jpg

This is my current cat, Perry. I got him from a friend of mine after losing Floyd. He's really sweet, most of the time, and loves to sleep on my pillow. He's really, really active and hard to get a decent picture of.
3116814301_a4bbcce6f2_m.jpg

Here's one more of Floyd, playing with a toy mouse. She was in her late teens when we euthanized her - I think around seventeen or eighteen. I really miss her.

2309327184_1858ca3036.jpg

Pomona -- your rats are ADORABLE!!! :D

Pomona, I've always wanted rats! I wouldn't hesitate to adopt a couple from the shelter but I don't know if I would have enough time to spend with them here at college. Plus, I don't know how much room they require, but my apartment isn't exactly a palace. ;)

Last edited:
I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see positive remarks regarding my little ratties!

After owning many different rodents over the years, I must say that rats have been the easiest and most most rewarding for me. They don't chew as compulsively as hamsters or chinchillas but they are completely social and have wonderful personalities. I live in an apartment right now that isn't huge, but it does well enough for us (although we have to take turns between cat-time and rat-time for obvious reasons). Ratties don't need a ton of space - but they are social so do get them in pairs. I know some colleges/apartments have issues with pets, so make sure your new addition is welcome before you bring them home.

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see positive remarks regarding my little ratties!

After owning many different rodents over the years, I must say that rats have been the easiest and most most rewarding for me. They don't chew as compulsively as hamsters or chinchillas but they are completely social and have wonderful personalities. I live in an apartment right now that isn't huge, but it does well enough for us (although we have to take turns between cat-time and rat-time for obvious reasons). Ratties don't need a ton of space - but they are social so do get them in pairs. I know some colleges/apartments have issues with pets, so make sure your new addition is welcome before you bring them home.

Agreed! Rats and guinea pigs are my favorite "pocket pets" by far. They've just got the sweetest personalities.

Here is my pit bull/rottweiler/retriever/your guess is as good as mine mix Sasha. This is a really old picture (2001), but it's one of my favorites.

n2033869_34248873_484.jpg

Here she is at the beach! Of course, the only way to follow up playing fetch in the ocean is to rest in the sand. And get it all over you.

n2033869_34248922_5894.jpg

Here's my most recent picture. She often does my homework. (Sorry it's a bit dark...I hate using flash to take pet pictures, and my room isn't the best lighting. Oh, and for the unmade bed, heh.)

n2033869_52816761_6770.jpg

Ok, I'm done, I promise. I could go on forever, though! She's the best dog ever. Most interesting fact for this crowd: she has terrible hip dysplasia, and, despite being 50ish pounds, has had bilateral FHO's. Yeah, I dunno either. She gets around though!

Hi guys,

First one is Shadow. She got her name because she looked just like my previous cat. "She's gonna live in his shadow her whole life" a friend said...aha! Instant name!

The next two are littermates. The orange tabby is "Moose", because he had oversized paws as a kitten. The all black kitty (even his wiskers are black!) is Rocco (they're brothers). When we picked out Moose's name, I had just seen "Caddyshack", where Moose and Rocco went to help the judge with his checkbook, so Rocco was a natural compliment to Moose.

All are rescue cats. I got Shadow from a local rescue group in Minneapolis, and Moose and Rocco were kittens from a litter/mom cat we fostered during one the hurricanes.

All are great companions, but it's almost impossible to get a good picture of Rocky...he's just comes out as a black smudge most of the time.

Happy Holidays!
Oldie

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 275
This is my baby, Lily. She is a beagle-who-knows-what and I adopted her through an organization that rescues homeless dogs from Taiwan. Love her more than life. <3

lulu-lily1-1.jpg
lulu-lily2-1.jpg

Here are pics of my St. Bernard and English Mastiff, Beamer and Bentley. The other pics are of all the damage the mastiff has done....and he's only 11 months. Thankfully, he did this quite awhile ago and hasn't done too much in awhile.

moz-screenshot-15.jpg
moz-screenshot-18.jpg
moz-screenshot-19.jpg

moz-screenshot-16.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
moz-screenshot-9.jpg
moz-screenshot-10.jpg
moz-screenshot-11.jpg
moz-screenshot-12.jpg
moz-screenshot-13.jpg
moz-screenshot-17.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-14.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Here's my baby:

Attachments

• Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 282
I suppose now is a good time to share my Christmas card photo... yes, I'm one of THOSE people. Hah. How could I not? Here's Chloe...

chloe1.jpg

And here is a picture of the kitties, Slater and Vesper.

button2.JPG

button2.jpg

Susie:
DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0707-2.jpg

Thor, which I'm not technically allowed to have in my dorm :p:
DSCF0742.jpg

DSCF0807.jpg

DSCF0639.jpg

10 Gallon Tank:
DSCF0530.jpg

What an awesome thread, I can't believe I waited this long to look at it! Here are my main creatures:

A0004.jpg

So, the white one is Monty, my double-merle BC who is unilaterally deaf and has cerebellar hypoplasia, and a HOST of behavioral issues (most of which seem to have resolved, thanks to a lot of peanut butter therapy and patience).

The large black furry thing is Lucy, my BC/Aussie/Elephant/Sea Lion/Hyena cross who is also my agility dog. She's a total diva but is probably the most fun dog I have ever owned. Unfortunately she's really hard to see in photos!

This is a cutting-room floor shot from a pet portrait shoot I was given for xmas last year. They were both 1 1/2 at the time and crazily hyper, it was really hard to get Lucy to lay still, hence my knees still in the photo.

Unfortunately I don't have any good shots of our foster Yorkie-Muppet, baby kitten or any of the aquatic creatures. :( Maybe later!

Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, & Niobi (the big one) at breakfast.

2008 11 25 Pets N things 039.jpg

Plus My X-mas Card Photos (Yes, I'm one too!!)

2008 11 25 Pets N things 002.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

2008 11 25 Pets N things 022.jpg

Ohhh my my my! I love this thread... I will be back with my clan.. :)

I love seeing people with a gazillion pets! It makes me feel less lonley... and a little more normal! :laugh:

So here goes my first story because they are the apple of my eye lately. I was at work in september(vet's office)... answering phones, and this lady calls up. Turns out to be my old horse trainer. Someone who is related to her.. don't know how or whatever... found these kittens and doesn't know what to do... I glady take them because working at a vet's office you get full access to everything we know that. And I thought I could maybe.. maybe adopt them out. Well come to find that there were 3 kittens, they can't find the other one. And one of them was not moving for a long time, it was found pinned under a board. And it was not nearly moving as much as the other one. I brought them home.. it was a little boy and girl.. the boy was so dehydrated he barely did anything for 2 days. And he struggled and whined to push poop out. Swear to god it looked like his intestines coming out.

Anyways.. my 2 orphan kittens when I first got them, and yes, I snuck them into school because they needed 24 hour care. I bottle fed them.. and had one of my dogs help me out.. heh.. she had puppies almost 3 years ago.. and we had to fix her because of her c-section, they pups weren't ready apparantly the vet ripped em out. We still lost the only female but got 3 wonderful boys. I miss them. :)

Anyways.. kittens.
May I introduce you to Cash and June, yes Cash is my man in black.
Cash was the one who wasn't doing so well he was and still is a step behind right now. But much louder, much more aggressive. They are a bit over 3 months right now.
n505781523_966756_2858.jpg

So adorable.. funny to see how much they've grown I haven't been a cat person in a long long time.

DSC_0211.jpg

I also have 2 horses. I show regionally and nationally on the quarter horse circuit. They are both appendix qhs, but my bay mare Maggie has her full QH papers, because she has a ROM.

This is Mattie she is out of an awesome hunt seat stallion. She's been a pain in my butt, but I've had her since she just turned 3, and she will be 6 in march. She is also my avatar, this is the larger picture.

fixedDSC08912.jpg

My friend this picture up for me.
n690411761_1208533_1876.jpg

She's a character and is very much a mare... she has a nasty attitude, she has a Mat-titude. But she is awesome under saddle if she ever gets her head screawed on straight.

And Maggie.. my pride and joy... I love her with all my heart. We are hoping to breed her in March. She has been off all year, after bone scans, x-rays, ultrasounds, we found nothing and nothing is working. I just want to give her some time off and get a super nice baby.

I also showed her in hunter under saddle, we pretty much kicked some major butt at shows.. I miss her.. a lot. A real lot.

Yes this is me.. yes I'm a dork.. but I still love my pictures.

n632743597_135448_4537.jpg

And I made this..
DSC_0233.jpg

And then for the finale. I think I type 2 much. I have 3 dogs.

Kasha or (Akasha)
Pitt mix with whatever... pound puppy. Love her, she is stubborn though. That's what happens when training is interupted with people who don't want to help with it.
Kashresize1226.jpg

And Annie my short legged jack, she is by far my first choice to take when I go away to horse shows and such. She is stubborn too.. gotta love the terrier breeds.
DSC_0065.jpg

And this is Brady who apparantly is a pure bred JRT but Idk... he is not the cutest dog.. but he is always beautiful in the eyes of me. Annie was pretty much jumped on by Brady when she was in heat we weren't going to breed her for another heat cylce. But things happen that we .. or whoever was watching her..(I'm still angry) have no control over.
DSC_0125.jpg

He's my shadow and never ever leaves my side.

And I also have a leopard gecko, Lea.. not very imaginative. But oh well... she bites my hand and hasn't been handled very much it's my fault. I have no good pictures of her.

Alright well here are my critters:

The white one is Nate, the middle is my mare Mama, and the dark bay is Brian. Mama was put to sleep last tuesday at the age of 26:(

This is mama a couple of years ago

This is damain, my new guy

This guy is my pride and joy..Nate

This is brian, now my dads horse

And this is Diva my mastiff, she had gotten into something right before I took this pic, that is what is the yellow stuff on her nose..lol

and her sleeping

hope you enjoyed, I love taken pictures..

haha, I love the picture of Diva on the couch!

Also, I'm sorry to hear about Mama. It sounds like you really loved her.

We found me kitty abandoned at a construction site. She was stuck underneath a fence. My fiance couldn't say no...she's been my lil angel eversince.

Her name is Dumpster. :p

Found her at 3-4 weeks of age
3weeks.jpg

n291500401_98665_6163.jpg

Always a bit startled...

DSC_0133.jpg

Absolutely adorable...:love:

n291500401_113541_4851.jpg

Most recent: She ikes to curl up on me, she can't part from my side.

Alright, so I know I already posted about my dog here, but I got a new cat yesterday and figured I'd add him to the mix. He's a 2 year old Ragamuffin, and he's such a sweet boy!

Anyway, the only problem is that he doesn't have a name yet! I've been trying to come up with a good one, but can't think of anything that suits him. Any ideas??

Sorry the picture is so crappy, I took it on my cell phone. Haven't taken any "real" pictures yet.

n2033869_54203421_3636.jpg