Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are my two boys. I had another dog, but I recently found a new home for him. He was climbing out of my yard and getting destructive in the house during the day, so I found someone who could dedicate more time to him!
The first one is Parker, my Dorkie (dachshund/yorkie cross). He is the cuteness that never ends 🙂 He is by far the coolest dog I've ever owned, and I'm not even really a small dog person 🙂 He's about 10 months old.
Second is Toby. He's a Cavalier King Charles, and super super sweet. Very cute, of course, but not the brightest crayon in the box. He does "ok" with training because he wants to please...just not super smart. And he's WAY more active than I expected him to be! He's about 9 months old.
And the last one is Toby lying on top of Parker on their doggie bed. Gotta love the two geeks 🙂 They're hilarious together!
The first one is Parker, my Dorkie (dachshund/yorkie cross). He is the cuteness that never ends 🙂 He is by far the coolest dog I've ever owned, and I'm not even really a small dog person 🙂 He's about 10 months old.
Second is Toby. He's a Cavalier King Charles, and super super sweet. Very cute, of course, but not the brightest crayon in the box. He does "ok" with training because he wants to please...just not super smart. And he's WAY more active than I expected him to be! He's about 9 months old.
And the last one is Toby lying on top of Parker on their doggie bed. Gotta love the two geeks 🙂 They're hilarious together!





