You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ZOOM 2020 - A WW Game At High Speeds
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you have anything more to add?
I mean. Nothing’s really been discussed so far. So no? You’re acting kinda weird. Guess that’s something to talk about.
Acting like a well-rested kickass veterinarian?I mean. Nothing’s really been discussed so far. So no? You’re acting kinda weird. Guess that’s something to talk about.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And allie.Who hasn’t checked in yet? @Cyndia and @Doggo Labs ?
Acting like a well-rested kickass veterinarian?![]()
Yep. That’s what I was getting at 😉
I thought she had liked your biblical post, but I seem to be wrong.And allie.
Day 1 Supersonic Yeeting
SAR (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - Barks
AM ()
Genny (2) - DDS, Coop
Coop (1) -MsP
DDS (1) - Rocks
Rocks (1) - Genny
7/12
Yeet Close Saturday, 9/5/2020 at 9PM EST - ~30 hours
SAR (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - Barks
AM ()
Genny (2) - DDS, Coop
Coop (1) -MsP
DDS (1) - Rocks
Rocks (1) - Genny
7/12
Yeet Close Saturday, 9/5/2020 at 9PM EST - ~30 hours
Throwing down the gauntlet a bit early, yeah?I mean. Nothing’s really been discussed so far. So no? You’re acting kinda weird. Guess that’s something to talk about.
Throwing down the gauntlet a bit early, yeah?
I mean.... Pressing me for a further contribution for saying “yoyoyo” and doing an RNG was kinda odd when there’s folks not even contributing yet and other folks posting other trivial things. That’s all I’m saying
Highly defensive? Check.I mean.... Pressing me for a further contribution for saying “yoyoyo” and doing an RNG was kinda odd when there’s folks not even contributing yet and other folks posting other trivial things. That’s all I’m saying![]()
Highly defensive? Check.
lol nah.
Thank goodness this is a 36 hour game. I was expecting much more content after a 4 hour nap
I approve, unyeet genny yeet doggoActing like a well-rested kickass veterinarian?![]()
where are you doggo?
What made you pick Doggo over the other inactives?I approve, unyeet genny yeet doggo
where are you doggo?
We're really zooming along!Thank goodness this is a 36 hour game. I was expecting much more content after a 4 hour nap
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No... I made a joke vote based on your opener, and your guilty conscience made you clam up. So I asked if you had anything else. You came up with an offense response vs. your instigator instead of a defense, which I generally think of as a wolf move.I mean.... Pressing me for a further contribution for saying “yoyoyo” and doing an RNG was kinda odd when there’s folks not even contributing yet and other folks posting other trivial things. That’s all I’m saying![]()
No... I made a joke vote based on your opener, and your guilty conscience made you clam up. So I asked if you had anything else. You came up with an offense response vs. your instigator instead of a defense, which I generally think of as a wolf move.
I don’t and didn’t care about the joke vote. Its D1. I cared that you prodded me over next to nothing.
Which is what I think it weird. That’s it. but you’re wasting your time here. So if you want to fixate on like the 2 content posts I have made so far and get a villager yeeted day 1 go on a ahead. Not very pro village tbh.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I only have 5 PMs, 21 notifications, and one page to catch up on after being away for 9 hours? Hmph.
I've never seen such a bold play: The "villager" claiming to be a villager getting yeti'd on day one as a loss to the village which isn't village-like can only mean that the person who pushed to yeti the villager is a wolf.I don’t and didn’t care about the joke vote. Its D1. I cared that you prodded me over next to nothing.Which is what I think it weird. That’s it.
but you’re wasting your time here. So if you want to fixate on like the 2 content posts I have made so far and get a villager yeeted day 1 go on a ahead. Not very pro village tbh.
Needs more proper nouns. I am confused.I've never seen such a bold play: The "villager" claiming to be a villager getting yeti'd on day one as a loss to the village which isn't village-like can only mean that the person who pushed to yeti the villager is a wolf.
Needs more proper nouns. I am confused.
Thank goodness this is a 36 hour game. I was expecting much more content after a 4 hour nap
I completely forgot about the game. Lol
What do you think?What made you pick Doggo over the other inactives?
All I’m getting from this is layers of BS.
I think you should tell me.What do you think?
I’m here! Literally checked in every day for the last week or so, waiting for the game to happen, then completely blanked and forgot to check yesterday or today 

Yeet killerleaf because you’re one I haven’t played with before.
Wouldn’t actually tagging her be more effective?I approve, unyeet genny yeet doggo
where are you doggo?

@Doggo Labs
What’s weird about that?I cared that you prodded me over next to nothing.Which is what I think it weird. That’s it.
Are you the one who keeps getting yeeted/NKed really early since you’ve started playing again or am I thinking of someone elseUgh. I’m going too ham this early in the game. But I’m over getting killed off by D3. Lol
Not last??
I forgot about the game... my bad, but around now
Yeet SAR
I forgot about the game... my bad, but around now
Yeet SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also want to know?What do you think?
Wouldn’t actually tagging her be more effective?
@Doggo Labs
What’s weird about that?
Are you the one who keeps getting yeeted/NKed really early since you’ve started playing again or am I thinking of someone else
tis me. Haha
I just maintain, it was weird to single me out with no motivation. Note it in your spreadsheet or whatever but it’s my thoughts about it and I still feel the same

Ok, but if you think it’s weird, why aren’t you voting for me?tis me. Haha
I just maintain, it was weird to single me out with no motivation. Note it in your spreadsheet or whatever but it’s my thoughts about it and I still feel the same![]()
I didn't have a reason 😛 how could anyone have a reason before anything is posted?I also want to know?
So why'd you make a point of asking her where she's at?I didn't have a reason 😛 how could anyone have a reason before anything is posted?
Yeet coops
The whole situation around voting for Doggo and her responses to being called out on sound icky to me
The whole situation around voting for Doggo and her responses to being called out on sound icky to me
Because she wasn't here?So why'd you make a point of asking her where she's at?
🙄🙄🙄 ok. I know it's D1 but seriously?Yeet coops
The whole situation around voting for Doggo and her responses to being called out on sound icky to me
And neither were the other two people mentioned. So, again, why her specifically?Because she wasn't here?
Getting similar feelings, but going to wait to see how it plays out for now, but might switch to her laterYeet coops
The whole situation around voting for Doggo and her responses to being called out on sound icky to me
I already answered this and am getting annoyed. Vote for me if you think it's so sketch. You're questions are getting circularAnd neither were the other two people mentioned. So, again, why her specifically?
already answered this and am getting annoyed.
But you haven't though? You said you voted for her because she wasn't here. But the question is why doggo over the other two who also weren't here? Unless you said somewhere and I missed it, in which case I apologize
Is you answer in invisible ink? Do I need to get some lemon juice out to find it?I already answered this and am getting annoyed. Vote for me if you think it's so sketch. You're questions are getting circular
How does lemon juice help you find it? I thought lemon juice is what you write the invisible message in, and you expose it to heat to get it to appear. Shouldn't you consider just heating Coop up?Is you answer in invisible ink? Do I need to get some lemon juice out to find it?
So much crypticism
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dammit. Thought I was remembering that activity right.How does lemon juice help you find it? I thought lemon juice is what you write the invisible message in, and you expose it to heat to get it to appear. Shouldn't you consider just heating Coop up?
Day 1 Supersonic Yeeting
SAR (2) - AM, Doggo
Doggo (2) - Barks, Coops
AM ()
Genny (1) - dds
Coop (2) -MsP, SAR
DDS (1) - rocky
rocky (1) - genny
killer (1) - Cyndia
10/12
missing: @allieh8607 @killerleaf
Yeet Close TODAY, Saturday, 9/5/2020 at 9PM EST - ~6 hours
SAR (2) - AM, Doggo
Doggo (2) - Barks, Coops
AM ()
Genny (1) - dds
Coop (2) -MsP, SAR
DDS (1) - rocky
rocky (1) - genny
killer (1) - Cyndia
10/12
missing: @allieh8607 @killerleaf
Yeet Close TODAY, Saturday, 9/5/2020 at 9PM EST - ~6 hours
I didn't have a reason 😛 how could anyone have a reason before anything is posted?
Is you answer in invisible ink? Do I need to get some lemon juice out to find it?
Right there guys. I didn't have one. I wonder if I would be getting this sort of attention if I voted allieh. Is there something specific about doggo you're trying to protect?But you haven't though? You said you voted for her because she wasn't here. But the question is why doggo over the other two who also weren't here? Unless you said somewhere and I missed it, in which case I apologize
Oh man I want them to try! Would it be by cuddles? Trying to make me mad? Tossing some gasoline and lighting a match? Let's find out!How does lemon juice help you find it? I thought lemon juice is what you write the invisible message in, and you expose it to heat to get it to appear. Shouldn't you consider just heating Coop up?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
