2019-2020 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does this school accept updates?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
There’s a spot to upload it in the portal. Should I send an email though as well?
I was planning on uploading to the portal, then sending an email just letting them know I uploaded it.

Reactions: 1 user
Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone! I wish you all happiness and health (hopefully we’ll be The people providing the health soon)

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone interviewing on Jan 17 that wants to coordinate an uber ride/other transportation from the Detroit airport? DM me

Got that Pre-II R today. Actually not even that upset because this was the only school that required statistics and now I don't have to take it. :p

R this morning around 10:30. Good luck to everyone and congrats to all who were accepted!

II this morning! Secondary complete early July

Reactions: 4 users
Silence on my end. Submitted 7/11. OOS.

II earlier this afternoon, OOS, complete 7/24, stats in sig.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice. My II got sent straight to my spam folder.

Edit: Where are my manners. Complete in July 20ish. LizzyM 69. IS.

If I get another webinar email..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8 users
Still looking for anyone who is interviewing Jan 17 who would like to split an uber from Detroit airport to anywhere near OUWB!
hey i'm interviewing on 1/17 and needed to take an uber from DTW to somewhere near the campus too. when does your flight land? maybe we can share an uber/lyft (you can PM me)

Looks like the last few years the interview groups from the first week of December heard things on the third Thursday of January. That means possibly news this Thursday for the 12/6 interviewers.

For those who interviewed the first/second week of December when were we supposed to hear back again?

Got my II today for 1/17. In state submitted 9/10/19. LM 67.

Reactions: 6 users
One final attempt to see if anyone is landing at Detroit airport this afternoon and wants to split an uber to the OUWB area

Pre-II R as well.

complete 9/30

Good Luck to all of you who are still in the running! :)

Does anyone know when OUWB meets for admission decisions

Does anyone know when OUWB meets for admission decisions
Everyone says that they meet every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday of the month. I'm on the edge of my seat here but it seem like we might have some more waiting to do.

Everyone says that they meet every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday of the month. I'm on the edge of my seat here but it seem like we might have some more waiting to do.
I am feeling the same way as you rn. I dont think we will be hearing today sadly.

There is still time left in the day! It looks like they've given phone calls later in the day before, so we'll see!

I called yesterday and they said probably by the end of the week because they met yesterday. So hopefully today or tomorrow.

My phone rang today out of the blue and I almost **** myself think it was the call. Turns out I forgot to update the autopay on one of my credits cards and the payment didn’t go through yesterday and they wanted me to pay up lol.

I would've loved any news today because I have to pay a $1000 deposit for my only acceptance by tonight. Would've not payed it if I got the A here.

My phone rang today out of the blue and I almost **** myself think it was the call. Turns out I forgot to update the autopay on one of my credits cards and the payment didn’t go through yesterday and they wanted me to pay up lol.
The amount of robo calls I have gotten on the days I’m supposed to hear back from med schools has been infuriating. I feel you. :drowning:

Reactions: 2 users
That's a lot of money but at least you know you'll make it back one way or another.

That's a lot of money but at least you know you'll make it back one way or another.
Totally, well worth investing. Just going to be eating ramen for the next week.

Totally, well worth investing. Just going to be eating ramen for the next week.
But think when you finally pay off your student loans you’ll be eating lobster. So when we’re all like 60 right? ;)

Just got the call!! Interviewed on 12/12. I am still in disbelief. Will most likely attend

Reactions: 7 users