2008-2009 University of Florida Secondary Applicaiton Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not counting on it. :(

/debbie downe'red

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a good feeling about this week too...but then again, I had a good feeling about the previous 30 or so weeks. Ha!

Heh, same here. Well, don't lose hope yet, men! But do continue on with the next cycle or prepare for the one after that....

I have a good feeling about this week too...but then again, I had a good feeling about the previous 30 or so weeks. Ha!

I hear you, man. At least we'll be able to stop waiting to hear for news from them in a couple weeks, either way...

Well...I think I've officially lost hope for UF. Oh well. Next year it is...

well according to the admissions office, there has not been any movement in July and probably will not be up to the Aug 10 orientation date. I cannot imagine them accepting someone at this point, anyways. Congrats to those that got in and good luck to those that will try again in the future.

well according to the admissions office, there has not been any movement in July and probably will not be up to the Aug 10 orientation date. I cannot imagine them accepting someone at this point, anyways. Congrats to those that got in and good luck to those that will try again in the future.

Damn...so none of us got in? That sucks. Never give up hope! There is still August 10th...

Weird, they told me last week that they were gonna accept at least one more this week. Let's hope next week's magical....

All's quiet on the Western front. Just a few more days, fellas.

Well...today's orientation, so....I guess that's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.