2010-2011 Northwestern University Application Thread

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was accepted on Feb 7th and I withdrew today based solely on financial aid. Good luck to everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted yesterday morning with a call from Dean Wallace at 10:08am. I am planning on going 🙂 Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!!:xf:
 
I was accepted yesterday morning with a call from Dean Wallace at 10:08am. I am planning on going 🙂 Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!!:xf:

Wow congrats! Guess we now know that things are moving along. Good luck to everyone else who's waiting, hoping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.