You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Northwestern
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nah people just hate, I love me a good hawaiian pizza from dominosAyo i'm just like any other dude, except I love pineapple on pizza so maybe that's the secret
OneDayDoc007
Full Member
+1 OOS II, received 11/20, complete 7/18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
targetdreamart
Full Member
Hey guys, really grateful to be interviewing here in a few weeks. I've heard mixed things about sending thank you letters to interviewers, have they been open to receiving them?
medluma
Full Member
They’re very adamant about not sending thank you letters. To only contact interviewers if you have additional questions/want to continue a conversation that was started during the interview!Hey guys, really grateful to be interviewing here in a few weeks. I've heard mixed things about sending thank you letters to interviewers, have they been open to receiving them?
confusedpringle
Full Member
for those who have interviewed, what were the overall vibes / stress level? also what's the difference between each of the 3 interviews?
samplam
Full Member
Very VERY chill! My faculty interviews were honestly just as chill/easy as the student one.for those who have interviewed, what were the overall vibes / stress level? also what's the difference between each of the 3 interviews?
Anyone else nervous for this week?
Mrpmeowmrp
New Member
VeryAnyone else nervous for this week?
samplam
Full Member
Twinning with @Mr. Macrophage from last year, if decisions come out this Thursday, y'all owe me a cookie!Anyone else nervous for this week?
jffyx _net
Full Member
that's how it's been in previous yearsWait what makes yall think that thursday is the day?
ah i see that now. was the next thursday after thanksgiving for the past few yearsthat's how it's been in previous years
This is from someone last year:
11/22/2019 - Friday
11/30/2020 - Monday
11/30/2021 - Tuesday
12/1/2022 - Thursday
11/30/2023 - Thursday
12/5/2024 - Thursday
12/??/2025 - ??
11/22/2019 - Friday
11/30/2020 - Monday
11/30/2021 - Tuesday
12/1/2022 - Thursday
11/30/2023 - Thursday
12/5/2024 - Thursday
12/??/2025 - ??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
inevitablegood9458
Full Member
Same lol. I've had this Thursday/Friday mentally marked for a bitI already had Thursday marked for this week! I'm with you on betting that the A/defferal decisions come out on 12/4.
Ngl fellas, I'm feeling very chalant. Feel like I'm gonna throw up.
premedfly9
Full Member
best of luck soldiertomorrow we go to war
5ArthurBron5
Full Member
Me as well my friend... we got this!Ngl fellas, I'm feeling very chalant. Feel like I'm gonna throw up.
throwingthisinthemix
Full Member
Looks like first ones in past few years are usually ~430/5pm est <3 best of luck my friendsDoes anyone know what time these usually come out?
derardoxtor
New Member
I'm so scared rn...
NW if you see this I love you
inevitablegood9458
Full Member
Thankful that I'm at work rn because otherwise the wait would be long and painfulI'm so scared rn...
meowsentry
Full Member
+OOS A ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
throwingthisinthemix
Full Member
Phone call A <333333333 proud of us
OMG OOS A!!!!!
fit_recognition
New Member
+1 IS A!
Mrpmeowmrp
New Member
+1 IS A 🙂)
derardoxtor
New Member
Did you guys get phones calls or emails?
medluma
Full Member
Did you guys get phones calls or emails?
Calls and no LOI but I did send an update letter.Also, any of those accepted - did yall send intent or interest letters?
Just waiting on a deferred email I guess
I thought it was March?More waiting for the rest of us til Feb 26th 🥲
samplam
Full Member
i sent an update letter as wellAlso, any of those accepted - did yall send intent or interest letters?
khrimonkey
New Member
+1 IS A, got a phone call an hour ago. did not send a LOI or update. This is so surreal literally a dream!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mrpmeowmrp
New Member
+1 IS A, got a phone call an hour ago. did not send a LOI or update. This is so surreal literally a dream!
Did anyone get an email following up on their acceptances?+1 IS A!
samplam
Full Member
Not yetDid anyone get an email following up on their acceptances?
Man, I am so disappointed. Top choice school and I sent an update letter/LOI.just waiting for the deferral email
+1 OOS A at 1PM PST! Will be deferring later on after CYMS comes out. Hope it goes to anyone on the WL!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K