You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Northwestern
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I believe that was the priority deadline for people accepted in December. For people accepted second wave the deadline was different, but either way it’s just so they can send packages sooner rather than later.Realized I misread the financial aid deadline and am only just submitting today. Even though the deadline was Jan 15th, do y'all think they'll take my info late?
Edit: Just checked the website. I am assuming if you submit it later than these dates, you will just get your package later than expected not sure exactly.
Priority Deadline
- January 15, 2025 for students admitted on or around December 1, 2024
- March 17, 2025 for students admitted on or around March 1, 2025
- Within 5 days of admission for students admitted after March 15, 2025
Last edited:
patrickthestar
Full Member
+1 OOS II!! Completed secondary mid August, sent an update letter early January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Terminator1134
Full Member
My interview here is coming up soon. Does anyone have any advice or info on what the interviews will be like?
PM me!My interview here is coming up soon. Does anyone have any advice or info on what the interviews will be like?
D
deleted1180326
OOS II earlier this week! complete early/mid-july
It was a mix between standard interview questions and being pretty conversational imo. I’d say know your app well, have some broader knowledge of healthcare/what within it you are passionate about. Overall, I found it enjoyable!My interview here is coming up soon. Does anyone have any advice or info on what the interviews will be like?
Terminator1134
Full Member
Thanks!It was a mix between standard interview questions and being pretty conversational imo. I’d say know your app well, have some broader knowledge of healthcare/what within it you are passionate about. Overall, I found it enjoyable!
Terminator1134
Full Member
I sent you a PM I think! Sorry, I haven’t used SDN very much in the past.PM me!
nerdthebird
Full Member
They were still sending out IIs last week so I wouldn't be surprised if there are still more to comeSoooo... do we think there are any IIs left to give here?
Did anyone make a GroupMe for accepted students?
^ how do we join!Did anyone make a GroupMe for accepted students?
oos R
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
pre-II rejection just now complete 8/20, sent update end of december
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shinymagikarp
Full Member
Pre-II R complete mid-Sept
seaweedbrain
Full Member
OOS R just now. Complete 8/21
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
+Intl R. Complete 8/12
+1 Intl R. This one stings lol.
nerdthebird
Full Member
Lol I must've jinxed it... I just caught the pre-II R wave too :/They were still sending out IIs last week so I wouldn't be surprised if there are still more to come
+1 OOS R
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
+1 R wooooo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R
hifromvenus
Full Member
+ 1 OOS R 🥲
Sisyphus's Rock
Full Member
+ 1 OOS Pre-II R. Gutted but we carry on. Congrats to everyone got an interview/accepted, and godspeed to everyone who was rejected. We carry on 🫡
medDawgbruh
Full Member
pre-ii R OOS
Last edited:
Pre-II OOS R completed 9/6
prayinforanA
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
gooeymarshmellow
New Member
+1 intl R
tarkovskiyeva
Full Member
OOS R last night
My cat Tofu turned three yesterday and I threw him a little party with a tiny candle on a can of wet food and everything- Not related to feinberg but I hope it makes everyone a little bit happier despite R wave
Edit: and best of luck to everyone still in the game!
My cat Tofu turned three yesterday and I threw him a little party with a tiny candle on a can of wet food and everything- Not related to feinberg but I hope it makes everyone a little bit happier despite R wave
Edit: and best of luck to everyone still in the game!
Happy birthday Tofu!!OOS R last night
My cat Tofu turned three yesterday and I threw him a little party with a tiny candle on a can of wet food and everything- Not related to feinberg but I hope it makes everyone a little bit happier despite R wave
Edit: and best of luck to everyone still in the game!
D
deleted1190090
+1 OOS R
I guess everything is coming towards the end...
I guess everything is coming towards the end...
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
Does anyone know if Northwestern is likely to send any more IIs? Or should I assume the rest of the Rs will trickle in over the next few days?
Their website says they send out interview invitations "until early February," so I think they're done unfortunately.Does anyone know if Northwestern is likely to send any more IIs? Or should I assume the rest of the Rs will trickle in over the next few days?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neuroticpremed2022
Full Member
same herepre-II rejection just now complete 8/20, sent update end of december
OOS pre-II R yesterday!
greengiraffe22
New Member
MSTP A! Is there a groupme?
I decided to go ahead and make one since I haven't seen any links! There's a security question 🙂
GroupMe - Join the group for FSM Class of 2029
Decided to make this group for the time being and to start saying hello to everyone!
groupme.com
Are the next round of A's supposed to be this month or March?