You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Northwestern
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Terminator1134
Full Member
Damn… can a mod ban them or something?Bro also trolled the jhu thread 🤣
Jieje
Full Member
criticall thinking 🤣Bro also trolled the jhu thread 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doggydog210
Full Member
OOS A!!! Just got the call!!
D
deleted1125342
*turns off do not disturb*
*panicks*
*panicks*
D
deleted1125342
Holy shoot. +1 OOS A. originally deferred back in December
Last edited by a moderator:
JUST GOT THE CALL!!!! AMAZING!
D
deleted1125342
YESSS MY FAVE SDNERJUST GOT THE CALL!!!! AMAZING!
femur fracture
New Member
not sure why everyone thought I was trolling lol maybe think before jumping to assumptions but congratulations everyone
MedicalBotty
Full Member
damn i feel cooked already lol
pistachio_muffin
New Member
Okay! Hi! I never post and this is my first time using SDN really but I just got the A call! Seriously!
MedicalBotty
Full Member
I just got a call from a house buyer and got my hopes up. Imma ***
tomatosoup1
Full Member
+1 A!!!
thisdocrocks4567
New Member
Just got the A 5 minutes ago ahhhhhhh
MedicalBotty
Full Member
Are yall OOS or IS. Are calls still going out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lebronlover14
New Member
Congratulations all!! I was just wondering what day you interviewed?
NO WAY I MIGHT GO TO SCHOOL WITH MR MACROPHAGEJUST GOT THE CALL!!!! AMAZING!
OOS, interviewed back in October, so I was initially deferred!Congratulations all!! I was just wondering what day you interviewed?
You’re right. We were completely in the wrong. I’m very sorry!not sure why everyone thought I was trolling lol maybe think before jumping to assumptions but congratulations everyone
lebronlover14
New Member
Awesome! I interviewed in January, so just wondering if they are going in order or something 🙂OOS, interviewed back in October, so I was initially deferred!
I too redact my statement. You were indeed not trolling. My apologies!You’re right. We were completely in the wrong. I’m very sorry!
chemistrandy
New Member
i love u mr macrophage im so happy for uJUST GOT THE CALL!!!! AMAZING!
orangechicken77
New Member
A call! Interviewed in February
so excited
so excited
Sillygoose06
Full Member
who are the calls coming from/how long do they typically go for?
zeyaatin
Full Member
who are the calls coming from/how long do they typically go for?
per past threads, looks like about 2h?
you just gave me a lot of hope lol, I thought they were wrapping up nowper past threads, looks like about 2h?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dumplingsandstuff
New Member
pls northwestern I want you so bad more than anything
D
deleted1201071
gg i think i got cooked 🙁
MedicalBotty
Full Member
same rip. sucks
puppyscats
Full Member
why cant they just send an email at once...
MedicalBotty
Full Member
Any IS A?
chimed2024
New Member
IS A about an hour ago!!!
icepenguin2024
Full Member
do As come out all at once?
zeyaatin
Full Member
do As come out all at once?
from what i can tell from prev threads they roll out over about 1.5-2 hours with WLs at the end
thundershock2513
Full Member
So is it over right now or is there still some time
Terminator1134
Full Member
WL. I wonder how many people they WL and how many come off the list?
MedicalBotty
Full Member
damn i didnt even get WL. guess i got the R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jigglypuff3
Full Member
same im scared..damn i didnt even get WL. guess i got the R
D
deleted1201071
+1same im scared..
neuroticism
Full Member
Another waitlist, gonna go curl into a ball 😢
Last edited:
MedicalBotty
Full Member
Do they send Rs?
neuroticism
Full Member
MSAR info:
Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist
10
Number of acceptance offers granted to applicants on the waitlist
10